PC port of GTA 5 is being handled by Max Payne 3 team – rumour

XTankSlayerX

PC version won't be a port. PS4/Xbone versions were a port from the pc version...PC version has been development since early 2012. Logs confirm that.They just wanted to milk the consumers some more

And this is why I won't buy it.

Delaying a game for more than a year to get more sales. They don't deserve the money.

GG Rockstar.

*puts on pirate eyepatch *

This will get you sent to the exit?

Excuse me, let me correct myself. Excited* 

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Oh my fucking god. If this one is true. Ill buy GTA 5 on day one. Can anyone confirm this.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

I'm probably going to get the game slightly when it comes out or something like that. Not on launch-date, or pre-ordering it though. There's this little doubt in my mind that say's it not going well, then there's the other part that say's it going well...

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

That's like if you bought the iPhone 5s and a month later Apple released the iPhone 6. So you would go and steal the new iPhone because you already paid full price and they should have released those features already with the 5s?

Literally not the same thing at all. For starters, I am not stealing anything, and second, downloading a file is not the same as taking a physical iPhone. What a dumb comment.

I literally don't give a shit either, I bought GTAV at £40 full price, and I will be playing the PC version too.

I don't care, why would I pay full price for a game twice? If they cared about the PC version that much, they should have released it two years ago.

No one said you have to pay now, you can pay way later when it's $5(like Skyrim).

And it's not going to be the same game, anyone who played GTA4 would understand.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Eh, I agree it's a poor argument, but DRM only hurts paying customers so I don't see the point in putting in DRM if your game is being pirated, it's still going to get pirated but you're hurting your actual customers.

Plus one of the major selling points of GTA is the multiplayer and since he is choosing to pirate it then he won't be able to play online(more than likely).

well, its not exactly hard to get into GTA IV's online with a pirated version.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

FoV slider for first person please.

I remember seeing FoV options on the console version (PS4/Xbone), so there is no way they wouldn't add it too PC.