[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

5 minutes ago, .spider. said:

My meal today

Atlantic Pollock, Rösti and some weird kind of French fries

food.jpg

what's this rosti you speak of? english please.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, .spider. said:

I don't think there's an English name

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rösti

oh, it's essentially hash browns.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

8 minutes ago, terrytek said:

oh, it's essentially hash browns.

Yeah true

Had a ton of this stuff (photo not mine) today

img_006188_445x297_JPG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, .spider. said:

I made a oat "cookie"

5184 x 3456.5121.jpg5184 x 3456.0714.jpg

looks like cornbread....

24 minutes ago, .spider. said:

I made a oatmeal "cookie"

First pic looks way too wet, second pic looks way too dry.

How did you manage that one? :P

4 hours ago, AlwaysFSX said:

First pic looks way too wet, second pic looks way too dry.

How did you manage that one? :P

Actually it's having a dry crust but it's still wet inside.

I shall now try a tootsie roll for the first time in my life.

Edit.

Verdict is. I kind of dig it. 

I really like coffee flavored toffee's and this tastes sort of similar to those. Although a bit milder. 

After the monumental disappointment i experienced when trying a twizzler i expected this to suck too.

Pleasantly surprised.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

1 hour ago, techswede said:

I shall now try a tootsie roll for the first time in my life.

Edit.

Verdict is. I kind of dig it. 

I really like coffee flavored toffee's and this tastes sort of similar to those. Although a bit milder. 

After the monumental disappointment i experienced when trying a twizzler i expected this to suck too.

Pleasantly surprised.

Twizzlers are shit though.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Twizzlers are shit though.

I now know that. And yet i've heard people say twizzlers are good

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Just now, techswede said:

I now know that. And yet i've heard people say twizzlers are good

A lot of people have bad taste. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I spent $14 on some long grained rice, 8 fries, salad with 2 slices of tomatoes, onion, cucumber, some cream corn and lamb. It was Lamb Kabob but not on a stick, I wanted something different and ethnic. I saw tons and tons of Shawarma places around. Its never really good good, rarely are they good for that matter. Its a rare occasion that they actually rock and are flavorful. I think its the mystery meat they have rotating in the heat bbq stand. I preferred this one italian joint, it was totally chillax but the waiter was a little slow. I will try yet another italian joint called Cibo Italian Street Food, its totally chillax as well. I love the italian soda's. They did a great reno, from the old Phil's, which moved 8 blocks away and is always no one in there.

• 1 month later...
On 14-11-2016 at 7:43 PM, .spider. said:

Veseli bosanac

Lustiger Bosniak

Funny Bosnian

Beefsteak filled with cheese and ham

IMG_2016.jpg

This looks neat...

On 11/15/2016 at 3:43 AM, .spider. said:

Veseli bosanac

Lustiger Bosniak

Funny Bosnian

IMG_2016.jpg

This looks really good. Although this is the first time I've heard about something like that in Bosnian cousine

• 2 weeks later...

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I eat at a Taco Bell I think is what it is, or Taco Time, who fucking cares. Burrito, patatoe wedge things, pop........shit 1.25 hours later.

Mucho Burrito is the exact same way.

I dont think I have ever eaten Mexican and not had to take a shit right away (bad food thats been sitting forever) or in an hour or 2.

Mexican restaraunts I have not tried....... yet. But why would I even bother?

Just hit up Subway for some 50% Chicken 50% Soy bullshit with fake grill marks and be satiated.

On 11/15/2016 at 2:43 AM, .spider. said:

Veseli bosanac

Lustiger Bosniak

Funny Bosnian

IMG_2016.jpg

Looks delicious ?! Is it medium rare?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The savagery of Gordon Ramsay

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Breakfast is most probably bread with avocado instead of butter and some cheese and if I feel like going royalty, then some slices of cucumber.

Lunch I try to eat some kind of salad with like chicken and veggies.

For dinner, well I'm still having the privilege for living with my parents which have basically gone for the healthy food, so that means that red meat is only served once or twice a month but that really depends on the month, and then there is a lot of fish, white and red and some chicken.

And as for fast food, I try my best to stay away from it, being already a bit overweight I realized I couldn't keep going with the same style of both eating fast food and sitting at home being mildly depressed and stuffing myself with cookies, buns and coca cola zero.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, .spider. said:

Dampfnüdel

I am intrigued. What are they? Pastries? Some kind of dumpling?.

Slightly related. Am i the only one that hates those modern stoves? 

My current one isn't too bad. But the one in the house i lived in previously was awful.

It had a safety feature where i'd move the pan about a millimeter in any direction and it'd shut the heat down for a moment.