Best tech pickup lines?

i wanna shuffle you like an ipod playlist B)  *Boom*

That booty is about to get iSMac'd

That was awful I'm sorry

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Baby, I brought a friend, let's do 3-way SLI all night long!

Whoa, you look so sexy, makes me wanna stick my tongue in your PSU!

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

damn your so dimm i would ram you or is that a insult

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I would DROP dem undies like a corrupt MySQL table.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

This made my day :lol:  :lol:

Pickup lines are funny enough. Add tech to them with people who understand why the pickup line is so funny and it's just a fun time all over again.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I dont care bout' software, im all about that HARDWARE ;)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I dont care bout' software, im all about that HARDWARE ;)

Something inside of me doesn't understand this joke....

Do you like the innards of girls (not judging, some people are into that sorta thing)?

Something inside of me doesn't understand this joke....

Do you like the innards of girls (not judging, some people are into that sorta thing)?

what?

This was some random joke my retarded classmate told me.

He said it was what a Girl would say, if that makes any sort of clarification to you :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

what?

This was some random joke my retarded classmate told me.

He said it was what a Girl would say, if that makes any sort of clarification to you :P

It's too late at night.....

Are you a file decompresser? 'Cause I've got something that needs extracting.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Girl, I'm elevating your permissions. You may now access my D:

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I can't wait to explore your layers like a psd.

Wow, I happen to be working in photoshop when I read that... good one. 

Who's ready for a giveaway?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow, I happen to be working in photoshop when I read that... good one. 

Who's ready for a giveaway?

Oddly enough, I had/have photoshop open when that came to mind, lol.

What kind of giveaway?

Oddly enough, I had/have photoshop open when that came to mind, lol.

What kind of giveaway?

You shall find out soon. 

I suggest you join the Anime Club right away. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey, I want your CPU in my socket.

Are you a pentium 4? Cause you're making me hot.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

You must have a hard drive, cause my card reader doesn't take floppies.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Want to unzip my .RAR file?

best techie pickup line:

*heavy breathing over phone for 8 and 3/7's seconds, hang up*

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen