Whats Your Personality Type?

I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a while. Whats your personality type? 

Take the test here: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test And let us know what you get!

This test is based off the Myer's Briggs Type Indicator, more info can be found here. According to the studies on the topic, there are a total of 16 personalities.

Personality Types:

The Analysts Catagorization

[spoiler=Analysts ]

INTJ

intj.png

Imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything. 

INTP

intp.png

Innovative inventors with a unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

ENTJ

entj.png

Bold, imaginative and strong-willed leaders, always finding a way - or making one. 

ENTP

entp.png

Smart and curious thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge. 

The Diplomats Categorization

INFJ

infj.png

Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists. 

INFP

infp.png

Poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause. 

ENFJ

enfj.png

Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners. 

ENFP

enfp.png

Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile. 

The Sentinels Categorization

ISTJ

istj.png

Practical and fact-minded individuals, whose reliability cannot be doubted. 

ISFJ

isfj.png

Very dedicated and warm protectors, always ready to defend their loved ones. 

ESTJ

estj.png

Excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things - or people. 

ESFJ

esfj.png

Extraordinarily caring, social and popular people, always eager to help. 

The Explorers Categorization

ISTP

istp.png

Bold and practical experimenters, masters of all kinds of tools. 

ISFP

isfp.png

Flexible and charming artists, always ready to explore and experience something new. 

ESTP

estp.png

Smart, energetic and very perceptive people, who truly enjoy living on the edge. 

ESFP

esfp.png

Spontaneous energetic and enthusiastic entertainers - life is never boring around them. 

All info in spoilers have been obtained from: http://www.16personalities.com/

After taking various tests, my categorization has always ended up being INTJ. Which is actually surprisingly accurate.

I'm looking forward to the interesting results LTT members will get! Hopefully some of you learn something new or have knowledge to share on the topic of personalities! 

Let the analyzing and thinking being!

zDK5ZkR.gif

My Results: 

PERSONALITY: INTJ
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: ANALYST

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm none of these.

EDIT - I got ISFP

I can't remember, I had a friend send me the test and I think I got either INTP or INTJ

the most I remember was scrutinizing and attacking it and rambling on why it was a poor indicator for anything and why trying to convert organics into empiricals almost never works.

Error: 410

Mix between INFJ and ESFJ :D

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

INTP. I figure that is pretty common on this forum.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I can't remember, I had a friend send me the test and I think I got either INTP or INTJ

the most I remember was scrutinizing and attacking it and rambling on why it was a poor indicator for anything and why trying to convert organics into empiricals almost never works.

Analyzing the accuracy and how the test get's it's outcome is intriguing to me. I don't believe it's completely accurate seeing how the data displayed is static but never the less the psychology behind it is interesting. 

Mix between INFJ and ESFJ :D

So a mix of idealist and social/popular haha. What a split. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Personality: ENTP 

Variant: Turbulent 

Role: Analyst 

I dunno what that even means :/

Gross, ENTP.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

INTP. I figure that is pretty common on this forum.

INTP does seem quite common. 

INTJ is the rarest type with only 1 - 2% of the population falling in that category. INTP is 2nd up I believe. 

im an INTJ. I prefer the company of INTJs

INTP does seem quite common. 

INTJ is the rarest type with only 1 - 2% of the population falling in that category. INTP is 2nd up I believe. 

maybe so but i think you will find more NTJ on (attached to) the internet. thought loojing at the poll right not the most common would be NT

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

:0

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

ENTP

Varient: Assertive

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

im an INTJ. I prefer the company of INTJs

maybe so but i think you will find more NTJ on (attached to) the internet. 

Well the internet is quite a fancy place for those who like collecting info and putting the data into use. So it doesn't surprise me really. 

PERSONALITY: ESTP

VARIANT: ASSERTIVE

ROLE: EXPLORER

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

PERSONALITY: ENFP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

I think the slider approach is a bit wonky, There was another site that had multiple choice under each question rather than a slider, but this gets the job done to a certain point.

Please do link other sites that you think have better accuracy! I'd like to try them. 

Apparently

Personality: INTP

Variant: Assertive

it seems quite confident on the Introvert and Thinking part. I don't know how accurate this is as I do not have enough experience with some of the things that were asked. Although the results do sound a lot like me.