Whats Your Personality Type?

ENTP

Variant: Assertive

Role: Analyst

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Personality:
INTJ

Variant:
Assertive

Role:
Analyst

Damn that introvert percentage 61% HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, I'd still agree though xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

So a mix of idealist and social/popular haha. What a split. 

There was no tick for social awkward lol :D

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Analyzing the accuracy and how the test get's it's outcome is intriguing to me. I don't believe it's completely accurate seeing how the data displayed is static but never the less the psychology behind it is interesting. 

So a mix of idealist and social/popular haha. What a split. 

Oh man, it has been a while, let me find it... I do like how this one is a bit more fancy in its explanation though. :)

Edit: Here we go. It has a purely black and white "YES" or "NO" so there should be a bit less on the fence about the traits of one's personality IMO.

link:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I think I remember now why I wasn't sure what I got.

EN5ynt4.png

Error: 410

Personality:
INTJ

Variant:
Assertive

Role:
Analyst

Damn that introvert percentage 61% HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, I'd still agree though xD

I win in regards to percentage. Introverted 82%

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think I remember now why I wasn't sure what I got.

Haha yeah, a static test tends to give results like that. 

A real accurate reading of your personality would require a far more detailed test, preferably with a psychologist who knows what he/she is doing in their line of work. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha yeah, a static test tends to give results like that. 

A real accurate reading of your personality would require a far more detailed test, preferably with a psychologist who knows what he/she is doing in their line of work. 

so if INTJ is rare, what is INTP/J?

I've been curious, but the money it costs for a psychological evaluation of this sort usually overrides my care threshold.

I took a couple tests a little while ago, and both said I was an INFJ, including one on the website you listed above, but I took it again and got INFP with the variant of turbulent and role of diplomat.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I win in regards to percentage. Introverted 82%

Dayumn xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

so if INTJ is rare, what is INTP/J?

I've been curious, but the money it costs for a psychological evaluation of this sort usually overrides my care threshold.

Very few people are 100% anything so the real question is what are you closer to? INTJ or INTP? Are you the Mastermind or the Architect? 

Everyone's a mix of something really... my care meter to $ meter for finding out is pretty similar to yours... however since self research is a thing I'm giving it a go. Studying psychology can be quite beneficial for various things.

There was no tick for social awkward lol :D

So many people would select that option that the test would be severely skewed xD

INTJ

Assertive

Analyst. 

Seems about right don't you think? @MyInnerFred

Just like the knife wielding scum you are!

PERSONALITY:

ENFP

VARIANT:

TURBULENT

ROLE:

DIPLOMAT

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My Results: 

PERSONALITY: INFP

VARIANT: ASSERTIVE

ROLE: DIPLOMAT

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Just like the knife wielding scum you are!

When is your birthday? I feel like sending you some Izaya merchandise :P 

In college I took the official (take that for what its worth) test, and I was INTJ. looks like after 8 years its still the same for the most part.

gallery_62868_1880_90923.png

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

When is your birthday? I feel like sending you some Izaya merchandise :P

Some day in May. 

Some day in May. 

So I'll send it on a random day of May and to a radom adress in texas. The chanche of me sending it to the correct person should be about 1 out of 2 . 

So I'll send it on a random day of May and to a radom adress in texas. The chanche of me sending it to the correct person should be about 1 out of 2 . 

I doubt you will, good luck with that ha. 

I doubt you will, good luck with that ha. 

Nah in all seriousness give me your adress and I'll send you whole set of merch for your birthday. :P 

Nah in all seriousness give me your adress and I'll send you whole set of merch for your birthday. :P

is this opportunity still available?

is this opportunity still available?

It's already been nabbed!