Whats Your Personality Type?

depends what kind of day im having.. if its a good one.. im in a good mood.. if its bad im an asshole.. other than that im a recluse.. 

I voted "too lazy to take the test" not because I am, but because I forgot to vote back in September of last year. For now, I'll just make stuff up since I forgot my actual results:

You are: "The Bitch"
Code: VRYBTCH-E
Role: The passive aggressor 
Strategy: Don't poke the anthill with a stick, the remorse will be the last of your worries.

I feel autistic with the answers I'm putting in :L

INFP

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

INTP

Varient: Turbulent

Role: Analyst 

84% introverted...looks right.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

INTP does seem quite common. 

INTJ is the rarest type with only 1 - 2% of the population falling in that category. INTP is 2nd up I believe. 

INFJ is also 1-2%.

I think they are even rarer according to these:

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/my-mbti-results/how-frequent-is-my-type.htm

http://www.careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

INTP-T Analyst

Constant Improvement

For those who are wondering why are some of those 1%, 2% and so on people are common, it's because we have 7 billion people on earth and 1% is 70 million people as of this time writing this, linus has 1.717.127 subscribers. So, don't be surprised if you meet someone belonging to that 1% category

I GOT INTP-T

identity doesnt even fit me, its not very accurate (i got 27%+ identity)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

INFP

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Diplomat

This describes me pretty well, at least from what I had read it. I used to lie during personality tests setting myself up for the results, but this time I decided to just go with my gut instinct without thinking about the results. I'm not sure if this personality is good or bad.

INFP

Role: Diplomat

This describes me pretty well, at least from what I had read it. I used to lie during personality tests setting myself up for the results, but this time I decided to just go with my gut instinct without thinking about the results. I'm not sure if this personality is good or bad.

No personality is good or bad :)

The Myer-Briggs personality tests are designed to identify your cognitive functions then roughly classify your personality type based on that, it doesn't judge whether it's good or bad.

depends what kind of day im having.. if its a good one.. im in a good mood.. if its bad im an asshole.. other than that im a recluse.. 

Remember it is based on your "preferences" and not everyone can always do what they prefer, for example my personality suggests I prefer to work alone, it doesn't mean I hate working in a group in fact I do enjoy group work, I just prefer to work alone when group work is not absolutely necessary. Another example is it suggest I like to plan and organise first than improvise which is true but it does not mean I am like that all the time, I sometimes like to be flexible just in case but that does not change the fact I like to plan and organise first. Myer-Briggs does not factor your mood, only your preferences.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

No personality is good or bad :)

The Myer-Briggs personality tests are designed to identify your cognitive functions then roughly classify your personality type based on that, it doesn't judge whether it's good or bad.

Remember it is based on your "preferences" and not everyone can always do what they prefer, for example my personality suggests I prefer to work alone, it doesn't mean I hate working in a group in fact I do enjoy group work, I just prefer to work alone when group work is not absolutely necessary. Another example is it suggest I like to plan and organise first than improvise which is true but it does not mean I am like that all the time, I sometimes like to be flexible just in case but that does not change the fact I like to plan and organise first. Myer-Briggs does not factor your mood, only your preferences.

I didn't do it.. Because of those reasons right there, I'm to specific when choosing questions and some of those are not even relivant to my lifestyle.. If anything you should have someone else do the test about your personality type. That way it's un-biased. (Yes you can be biased towards your self.)

They tried forcing me to do the myers one in high school. I told them to get fucked and walked out. Same with those career tests.. So fucking dumb. Your career field is not predetermined. You can change the field in witch you work in a heart beat. I got trash collector. Yet I have an above average iq.

I didn't do it.. Because of those reasons right there, I'm to specific when choosing questions and some of those are not even relivant to my lifestyle.. If anything you should have someone else do the test about your personality type. That way it's un-biased. (Yes you can be biased towards your self.)

They tried forcing me to do the myers one in high school. I told them to get fucked and walked out. Same with those career tests.. So fucking dumb. Your career field is not predetermined. You can change the field in witch you work in a heart beat. I got trash collector. Yet I have an above average iq.

People also take Myer-Briggs test for fun and to explore thus why we have this thread. We took a similar thing at my high school to share to other small group of people for fun, not for career options, just for fun and reflection. I don't know who would take this test to check for career options...

It's a test for your cognitive functions not lifestyle, it's not meant to be used for employment seeking or exactly replicating how you live your everyday life.

http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/index.cfm

For example, an INTJ will have a Introverted iNtuition as a dominant, with Extraverted Thinking as the auxiliary.

And people personality can change over the years.

Schools or workplaces who determines your job based on these tests are dumb and you shouldn't even consider going there. But maybe they were just doing it for your own self-reflection not for them. Because these days IQ, personality tests or degrees is no longer as important as it was. I went to a private Christian school and we took these test just for fun, learning and discovering.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Intp, the reason the rarer ones are more common here is probably be a use of sample bias, I mean most people here are doing something computer or science related which tends to be what these personality types suit, I'm sure if we asked a bunch of English majors there would be other results

Intp, the reason the rarer ones are more common here is probably be a use of sample bias, I mean most people here are doing something computer or science related which tends to be what these personality types suit, I'm sure if we asked a bunch of English majors there would be other results

Very true.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Code: INTJ-T

Strategy: Constant Improvement

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Took this test long ago, re-took it, got the same results (for the personality type anyway, variant somewhat changed, went from 7% Assertive to 27% Turbulent)

Personality: INTJ ("The Architect")

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Your personality type: “The Architect” (INTJ-A)
Strategy: Confident Individualism

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |