Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Bought it for like $1 or $2, I still feel ripped off.

man you guys are youngins

I don't think anyone said a game yet older then 10 years

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

AAA: League of Legends, DOTA (I still haven't found a MOBA that I actually enjoy), Black Ops 2

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

watchdogs and nfs the run.watchdogs looked rubbish,was boring and ran rubbish. nfs the run has possiblely the worst physics in exsistance and the ai in a mustang gt500 can magically keep up with a pagani huayra

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

They aren't that bad if you care to mute all the rage quitter every game

I did that every single time

Lol i love to argue with those raging a holes make them even more mad they kill me 7 day bad gg wp xD 

man you guys are youngins

I don't think anyone said a game yet older then 10

Tomb raider god i hated that game the 2013 one is really good 

watchdogs and nfs the run.watchdogs looked rubbish,was boring and ran rubbish. nfs the run has possiblely the worst physics in exsistance and the ai in a mustang gt500 can magically keep up with a pagani huayra

lol but the story dude u raced 200 to no 1 even after changing cars almost killed by cops thats just stupid and in the race u have girl who u will like i swear lol 

The masterpiece that was Simcity. The only thing that was good about that was the fact that Origin allow you to return it within 14 days.

control on the original tr defiantly sux

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

The masterpiece that was Simcity. The only thing that was good about that was the fact that Origin allow you to return it within 14 days.

omg!!! i forgot simcity the worst game ever !!!!

resident evil revelations....Finally fixed the controls, and they screwed up the camera angles.

Old school....Well they actually had to program back then, and outlay their own money so they tended to get them right or else we just didn't buy them.

GTA IV is the worse game I have ever played. The protagonist was really annoying, getting preachy and crap in a game about stealing cars and shooting people. That would have been forgivable if the control wasn't so bad. Driving and running on the street felt so stiff. And the missions were more tedious than closing your third Oblivion gate. Thankfully Rockstar came correct and released a masterpiece in GTA V, but IV made me question whether the GTA series was worth ever playing again, and GTA SA is probably my favorite game ever made. Speaking of V, I loved on the launch trailer when you saw Nico Bellic standing under a bridge with a cardboard sign in that fucked up jacket looking really rough. :lol:

You used the worse patch ??? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

There's never been a food battlefield game.

Also why would it even have acting? It's all animation

Voice acting.

AC:Unity - Horrible performance issues, ridiculous story, "micro" - transactions in a 50€ game and they still haven't fixed a thing... 

Oh, I got a free DLC! Terrific! Only Problem remaining: I still can't enjoy it with ~ 30 FPS  :angry:

I really loved the AC-Series, but Unity was so bad I actually wrote an amazonreview (I know how badass that sounds but it is actually my first and only  :D)

ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽  -  i7 5820k | MSI GTX 770 | 16GB Corsair LPX 2133 | Win 10 ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽

Voice acting.

I also meant "Good battlefield campaign"

I love battlefield 4 MP, but man the campaign was utter shit

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Probably HALO Wars

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

I don't really know, I've played many bad games. Killzone Shadow Fall is up there. Doesn't look terrible, but Jesus Christ, is it boring. Apart from that, not sure.