Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

What was the name of the last facebook game i was invited to play? It doesn't matter they are all the worst.

pay to win's and early access games

Its all about those volumetric clouds

CoD is by far the worst. Mostly because it shows how stupid people are, willing to buy the same game many times in a row, with no real improvement from the last one.

Every zelda game after OoT, including MM, they went full retard with their styling and artistic theme.

Assassins Creed, I just get tired of fucking hearing about it.

Final Fantasy, the name is retarded, how can you have multiples of something that is "Final"

Kingdom Hearts, because I hate everything disney (I am so conflicted over them making a star wars movie), and the fact that it's just a Disney version of Final Fantasy, that's two strikes in my book.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Most FPS shooters...Same game to me, just different graphics..

What about some classics ?Like Return to caste wolfenstein?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

JRPGs.. 

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I would say LoL but that would seem biased as I'm a huge Dota player.

Other than that, probably most F2P games, since 95% of the time they are P2W. In fact Dota is probably the only F2P game I like, but I doubt many other companies besides Valve could pull off DotA's F2P model and still be profitable.

Oh and Hearthstone. I have no idea why people like it so much. In terms of depth and strategy even YuGiOh is better IMO. Plus there's all the stuff I mentioned about being F2P.

I don't hate games.  I dislike certain companies that make them and are trying to ruin gaming in a sense just to make a dollar now.

^ this

I seem to understand most games and I don't give a damn, but those point-and-click "hidden object" games are just too much for me

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I seem to understand most games and I don't give a damn, but those point-and-click "hidden object" games are just too much for me

And is funny because out there you can find a lot of those games so sadly that mean that someone actually play them

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Any game that is "pay-to-win".

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

My Top Five

5. LoL 4. Dota 3. Sonic 06 2. CoD Ghosts 1. CANDY CRUSH

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

Mirrors edge

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

At the moment its 5 Night At Freddies because all the sreamers play it and its boring to watch....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

watchdogs. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I can't actually hate games, sure might not like them but the hate just doesn't come.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

LoL and Dota2.

well... the fanboys mostly

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Roblox.

Club penguin is far worse. My sister played it and it was the biggest load of bullshit, they basically made you pay for everything and they probably made tons of money from kids draining their parents credit card. That and its a silly flash game where all people do is underage online date, play silly games, and dress up a penguin.

CoD Ghosts. I love the others ( apart from black ops) but Ghosts is god awful

Bioshock Infinite, The Halo series, Simcity 2013, League, Dotes, MMOs,

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Life. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"