Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

The new CoD and hmm... (i cant remember the rest) 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

So one of my favorite games is Ninja Gaiden.

Although all the games listed here has it own merits, the worst game of all time has to be "I Wanna be the Guy: Gaiden"

Hands down this is the worst game ever. There isn't any frustrating games out there that is on par with this.

If you want to give it a try, its free for download:

http://gamejolt.com/games/action/i-wanna-be-the-guy-gaiden/8598/

If you just want to watch a video of someone reviewing on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY6TrLsN6qM

Like: Most games, there's not much I don't like (Unless it's part of the genres I'm listing below)

Neutral: RTSs, I haven't played much of them at all, but I don't find any particular interest in what I've played of them. With that said, I can't really say I dislike them, I did like Warcraft 3 after all.

Dislike: MOBAs, tried them, jungling seems at least somewhat fun to me so I don't dislike them a lot or anything, just doesn't seem as fun to me as many other people.

Hate: Beowulf, the game. I loved the book, even liked the movie... hated the game. Also, I think if I tried kick ass 2 I'd probably hate that one as well.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

What if I said the old Mario titles?
Aside from Super Mario World, they weren't that much fun I found. The physics seemed really floaty and odd. I even found myself preferring the mobile platformer Stardash.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

>BF4
>Watchdogs
>eSports
>CoD

...freaking Pong, man, that game is impossible...

All those MOTHER EFFING WHATEVER THE HELL SAGA GAMES. They're all just bad bejewled clones.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

All those MOTHER EFFING WHATEVER THE HELL SAGA GAMES. They're all just bad bejewled clones.

I guess most mobile games would count. Really, if I'd play any games on a phone / tablet anymore, the games would probably be Nintendo / Playstation titles running on emulators.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wow.....

This thread has made me realise that.. I hate everyone here.....just saying

There are some great games listed

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I guess most mobile games would count. Really, if I'd play any games on a phone / tablet anymore, the games would probably be Nintendo / Playstation titles running on emulators.

Yeah. I have 2 mobile games (Joe Devner's Lone Wolf and Naught) and Metal Gear Solid in a PS1 emulator on my phone.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Dota 2

LOL

Pretty much every MOBAs

Watch Dogs

Sleeping Dogs

GTA IV

some Platformers

COD series after MW1

EDIT: Forgot BF3 and 4

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Anything except for BF3, Bioshock Infinite, MW2, WAW, COD4,The Walking Dead season 1&2, Bastion, Both Metro's, All Tomb Raider games, Outlast, Portal 1&2, Sleeping Dogs, Papers Please, Papo & Yo.  The main game I hate atm is BF4.

I could go on forever if I had to explain every game I hate and love.

Wow.....

This thread has made me realise that.. I hate everyone here.....just saying

There are some great games listed

opinions opinions...

opinions opinions...

Yeah they are opinions and its my opinion everyone is either A) mental or C) mental

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I find most western games to be uninspired and boring. I can't stand FPS and RTS games. Didn't download a mobile "game" in at least 2 years and I still think that Resident Evil 4 ruined the franchise.

Currently playing Pikmin 3 on the WiiU and Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Just got battle field a few days ago, it's 50/50 right now. For a game that to have some supposed realism they sure messes up. Change of pace coming from cod for the past 8 years.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Rblox I'm actually rich AF on that game only because I got into trading and TC before I quit for good, but everyyhing else in he game sucks

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

FarCry 2, because this shit made me spent 60 bucks on a game I played 4 hours, 3h was about watching the sunset and the sunrise...HATE IT!!!

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Realm of the Mad God, the majority of my friends play this stupid fucking game and talk about it all the fucking time. It drives me fucking insane and they probably clocked about 2000 hours the past 3 years. I literally block realmofthemadgod.com on my router because that's all they do when we have a lan or just hang out.

Project Restomod (In progress)

TBH, for me it's Candy Crush. I'm sure most people here will agree with me on this.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Every MOBA that has ever or will ever exist

I'm really pissed off at how crap BF4 is right now

Games like tomodachi life and animal crossing

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I really cant think of many that I hate. GTA IV maybe, purely because I hated the story with a firey passion.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro