Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Wow.....

This thread has made me realise that.. I hate everyone here.....just saying

There are some great games listed

I hated everyone here before this thread.

I hated everyone here before this thread.

True

Hate more?

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

True

Hate more?

Sure, I'll try to work you into my busy hate schedule.

LoL/WoW/Dota ive seen people get sucked way to far into them

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

LoL. It's just so bad.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

LoL. It's just so bad.

Can cats play lol? :_

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Can cats play lol? :_

It's hard when you don't have opposing thumbs, but so much more reason to hate it :P

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

any form of FIFA it just makes me mad watching someone play it 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

It's hard when you don't have opposing thumbs, but so much more reason to hate it :P

maybe you could work it out with a trackpad B) for the rest it's like 10 keys in total

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Apparently a fish can play Pokemon... (seriously, is that livestream still up?)

My brain hurts.....31 days and 4 mil views

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

anything that makes you buy map packs.... if its part of the game it should be included in the sale price

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Goat Simulator and League Of Legends 

Both are overrated and repetitive.

✌ (≧◉◡◉≦)✌

Nice, a thread to share hate. No hope for our world. Fuck ALL of you! Is that what you're looking for?

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Why would i hate one? It's A GAME for Christ's sake! I just dislike some... you guys are so mean! lol

moba's. I hate them so much. League of legends more specifically. I have literally lost friends because of the game.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Any game that crashes/changes its settings when you ALT+TAB out. I.E Minecraft, GTA IV, etc.

I love GTA IV but damnit I can't answer skype calls and if I tab out 50% of the time it crashes, and if you're TABBED out for more than like 5 seconds you're kicked from the online session.

God damnit game creators.

I can only code a 2D Fighting game and you can bloody TAB out.

Watch_Dogs. Completely unoptimized pile of shit, with uninteresting story.

Elder Scrolls Online. I guess maybe I was spoilt by Skyrim but this does not live up to my expectations.

Dark Souls II. You know why.

Gaming rig:

i5-4670k, H100i, MSI Z97 SLI, Vengeance DDR3-1600 2*4GB, 840 EVO 250GB, Barracuda 1TB, GTX 780 Ti, 450D, CX750, VG248QE

Workstation:

Xeon E3-1231 v3, NH-U14S, Asus Z97-PRO, Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 2*8GB, 840 EVO 250GB, 2*WD Red 2TB (RAID 0), GTX 780 Ti, Define R4, AX760, VS229H-P

Any game that is limited 30 fps on pc 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Fuck ALL of you! Is that what you're looking for?

You just made it better