Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

me too , i mean they must be good , but hell , not my style .

Same here. I'm more into games like Battlefield 4 and GTA. And Minecraft (if that counts as its own genre with its play style).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Umm... Lets see here... League is definitely the game I hate the most. No idea why my friends love it. The only thing I see out of it is a lot of microtransactions.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Only RPG I play is pokemon 

The rest... meh idk (maybe except fo final fantasy)

I don't think it makes any sense to hate games. Some devs and publishers are horrible though. And some gaming communities are toxic as well. But otherwise the games which I consider to be bad like MOBAs and the recent editions of COD are not deserving of hate. They also don't deserve for me to play them.

CSS I don't know why, I love CSGO (think its one of the best shooters out there) but there is something about CSS which I hate and don't know why

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

(Incoming unpopular opinion) I actually don't mind CoD games. I don't play them all the time, but I like to have fun with my brother playing them. Games I hate: MOBAs and MMOs.

I'm ok with a lot of game styles, what I hate is when you play a game that's great fun and then the ending is so bad that you never want to see the thing again. I honesty think "The last of us" was one of those.

Spoiler:

Great game...but..oh whats that...yea shoot the guys who are try to save the world and go hide in a hole until you die, but don't forget to reflect on all the death and suffering that happened along the way... <Cut to credits>

Anyway, y'all can bet me up for not understianding the ending or something, but what's the point in playing if the only outcome is to lose... :P

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

Any game you would find in the app store. In general, mobile games...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I dislike games that are to simple and pretend to be complicated, however I do play games like CoD because it is easy to play with friends and doesn't require commitment. I also like the tournaments, I find them easier to follow than mobas and such.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Any game that isnt optimized .... so all of them :rolleyes:

Let's agree to disagree

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

Need for speed most wanted(2012) / Rival, The Crew(if they don't fix handling and 30FPS), and all of shitty console port. 

Considering how often I still play it with a friend, and how many hours I have put into it total. I would have to say that my most hated game right now is minecraft. I don't really hate it per se, but I have gotten so frustrated with it lately that I practically have up and stopped playing altogether.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Goat Simulator(not as a game but for what it stands for)

Whats the deal with GTA V? Whats to hate about it?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

GTA IV is my most hated due to how there was no optimization and my GTX 780 couldn't keep a stable framerate.

1. watchdogs, because of lightning glitches and car mechanics is was freaking unplayeble.

2. Rayman: how to speak English (or something like that). It was un beatable

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

Whats the deal with GTA V? Whats to hate about it?

Probably not the game itself, but the publishers...   Spoiler: GTA V isn't coming to PC anytime soon

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

MOBAs

JRPG's, RPGs, MMOs, MMORPG... I think you see where this is going.

Thank you! Glad to see people that agrees on this!

Colonial Marines. And I don't even like the Aliens movie.

The gameplay is okay but Jesus fucking Christ the plot and the characters.