Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

any Cod game

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

As someone who do plenty of research before purchasing a game. I haven't really played a game that I downright hated it. So the "worst" game I played isn't terrible.

So, here goes:

Skyrim

Again, it's not a bad game. I guess I'm not really into swords and magic stuff. I mean, I played and absolutely loved fallout 3 but I just never got into Skyrim. Still played a good 4-5 hours of it though.

Sonic... 06...

I played that game...

FILLED WITH GLITCHES, AND BEASTIALITALITY.

Have you tried to restart it?

Diablo3 was really bad after i bought it lol.

Also Dirt Showdown and Skyrim, with skyrim being the worst!

Go try D3 again, patch 2.0 made it fun again.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

WarThunder after 1.39 :ph34r:

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

mario party 6, the NPC's are hardcoded to throw the exact number they need EVERY TIME. talk about unfair 

I always buy a good game 

but recently sleeping dog definetion edition made me couldn't play a game

cuz always ctd when start up 

Anyway I can't tell its worse or not

but I'm very regret with this game 

Rage. huge let down. the shooting wasnt bad but the fact that you drive down a road and see the same enemies every time same with far cry 2 lol. I also hated haze!

dragon ball ultimate tenchaichi. it was like I wanted to play a dragon ball z fighting game and instead got Rock, Paper, Scissors

Sonic Adventure 7, so messed up  :)

Ocarina of Time emulated on my old PSP with all the cheats enabled :D  

Any Need for Speed after NFS Carbon.

OMG Carbon was the sh*t! I remember playing that with an old Logitech desk wheel, that was the best...

Rascal on ps1. I felt felt like I wanted to shit myself and throw it in my eyes.

Will Barnes

Radeon Master Race Club Member

Madden/NBA2K 10+

2K11 was the best! Get outta here!!!!

System: Thinkpad T460

Superman 64 by far the worst, and after that bird assassin

CPU: R7 1800X / GPU: EVGA 1070 FTW / RAM: G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz / MOBO: ROG Crosshair V / PSU: EVGA G3 850 Watt / CASE: Corsair 460X

Life, 

This is both the greatest, most realistic and most terrifying, exciting and boring game ever. Although the FPS is unrestricted and the detail level can't be set down from hypre realistic it still gives people headaches and includes a very real gameplay that makes you feel what your character feels! No saves possible, no replaying exciting missions and no respawning! You can't pick the starting possition or the race everything is autoasigned to you and while it is the biggest MMO (or well Massive Multiplayer Offline) game to exist the game is unbeatable and your character eventually dies of old age, exactly when depends on your scumbag genetics and how well you treated your asigned avatar. Action scenes are seldom for most people and there is no fast travel!  They should release a patch for that! Also you need to to actual work in this game and leveling up at a skill takes forever! No cheats or hacks! And no on the fly character customization, there is only surgeries and excercise etc. which is costly and takes time. Furthermore your avatar has a mind of his own mostly and while the open world is vast getting arround is costly and requires legal documentation (boring) so there ya go, most boring and at the same time exciting game ever.

- 9/11 IGN

- 4/10 GameSpot

So whats the worse game you have played. I don't like cod but i want people to think about the answer.

sonic.exe

jk

Numbre

Quest 64. Nuff said.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

your mum

JOKS

idk most probs planetside 2 not because not of the game play but becaues in then end i spent over $100 on a free 2 play Game

WHATTTTTTT 

IAN :o

Some guy made a platformer with 2 levels and crappy spries for one of the early GMC Jams, I would say that's probably the worst game I've played that wasn't made to learn a programming language.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15