Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

FF10, FF13, All the CoD games apart from CoD2 and CoD4MW, Skyrim, CSGO, Minecraft, All football games, Dunno why but ive seen alot of people getting a Steam account and only having Football Manager games on it lol.

Splinter cell conviction, it was just such a disappointment compared to all of the other splinter cells ive played.

I only played that game because I payed 15$ for it, and it gave me head aches. The thing that let you target multiple enemies then just shoot them all in one go was the worst.

My point still stands that the platform was part of my experience, and it made the game unplayable to me. The dev's decision of what platform to make the game for is important; I don't like the choice the dev made. I bought it through Steam and had to deal with Uplay, it was outright bullshit. I literally did not continue the game because of Uplay. This kind of crap will not be tolerated even if game play is somewhat fun, it has to be incredible to make me go through that stupid system to play it; as far as I could see in the few hours I played it, it was not worth dealing with Uplay.

Oh no!

10 seconds of Uplay? Dear god, what has this world come to. Grow up seriously, you're just acting like a fucking child now. I would understand if Uplay was A ) Crashing and unusable or B ) in-fact there is no B... you don't even have to start the bloody thing yourself, just click FC3 and steam starts Uplay and launches the game for christs sake...

I think my brain is hemorrhaging from the amount of times my face hit the desk during the reading of your post.

you realize they had no choice, Ubisoft is just like EA, they MADE all their devs move to this platform

even so, don't see how 10 seconds ruins a game for you, just makes you seem like you are whining about something so insignificant, it's laughable that you are trying to make this into a legitimate argument, I'm here laughing at this for sure, just seeing this, yes Uplay is annoying, but you don't have to be a bitch saying "THIS GAMES FUCKING SUCKS" because of that one thing, as that's EXTREMELY potent, saying the "worst" game you ever experienced was not because of the game, as their are legitimate games that are truly horrendous, no a 9/10 game sucks because why? because of the platform it's running, that is just absurd

People (game devs) always have a choice, they don't have to work for Ubisoft. While not as extreme, it's like saying, the people in the SS had to run the concentration camps because it was their job. The point I'm getting to in this comment string is that the beginning of the game itself wasn't fun enough to have me keep going through Uplay to play it. So, even if the game got better as I played it, I figured it probably wasn't worth the fuss that Uplay entailed. Also, the platform a game is made for matters deeply, denying that is completely senseless. I haven't played many horrible games (I don't play/buy games that I don't completely intend on completing, and I usually read reviews before I buy) so I figured now was the chance to rag on Far Cry 3 because I hated it's platform and didn't like it enough to come anywhere near finishing it. To address your final point, the one I bolded, this is literally a 'shit on games you have/had problems with thread' it's whole purpose is whining and bitching.

Now that you mention it though, I've thought of another game that I disliked, Dead Island. The game had game killing bugs at launch and for several months, it's not okay, even if the game play was enjoyable.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Minecraft insults my GPU.

I hate Minecraft.

Back when i first got, i long long time ago when the game was £1 or $2. My gpu was poo(x1300 pro) and minecraft struggled to run. Back then the game was awesome. Now its lost that feeling.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

warz absolute shit. Simcity too many bugs. Perfect dark zero, nothing like perfect dark N64.

to all the people saying minecraft is bad, try giving terrafirmacraft a go. It's alot of fun.

People (game devs) always have a choice, they don't have to work for Ubisoft. While not as extreme, it's like saying, the people in the SS had to run the concentration camps because it was their job. The point I'm getting to in this comment string is that the beginning of the game itself wasn't fun enough to have me keep going through Uplay to play it. So, even if the game got better as I played it, I figured it probably wasn't worth the fuss that Uplay entailed. Also, the platform a game is made for matters deeply, denying that is completely senseless. I haven't played many horrible games (I don't play/buy games that I don't completely intend on completing, and I usually read reviews before I buy) so I figured now was the chance to rag on Far Cry 3 because I hated it's platform and didn't like it enough to come anywhere near finishing it. To address your final point, the one I bolded, this is literally a 'shit on games you have/had problems with thread' it's whole purpose is whining and bitching.

Now that you mention it though, I've thought of another game that I disliked, Dead Island. The game had game killing bugs at launch and for several months, it's not okay, even if the game play was enjoyable.

The game wouldn't have been made if Ubisoft didn't fund it.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Oh no!

10 seconds of Uplay? Dear god, what has this world come to. Grow up seriously, you're just acting like a fucking child now. I would understand if Uplay was A ) Crashing and unusable or B ) in-fact there is no B... you don't even have to start the bloody thing yourself, just click FC3 and steam starts Uplay and launches the game for christs sake...

I think my brain is hemorrhaging from the amount of times my face hit the desk during the reading of your post.

Outright insulting me and my opinions isn't any less childish. This should be a kind community, there's no reason to begin a flamewar over my distaste for Far Cry 3 and Uplay. This thread's purpose is just complaining; any game has lots of work put into it but we still criticize them for whatever miniscule reason matters to us, and mine's just as valid.

-Sent from my phone while in bed just before going to sleep, may contain errors.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

The game wouldn't have been made if Ubisoft didn't fund it.

So?

Have a wonderful day.

Outright insulting me and my opinions isn't any less childish. This should be a kind community, there's no reason to begin a flamewar over my distaste for Far Cry 3 and Uplay. This thread's purpose is just complaining; any game has lots of work put into it but we still criticize them for whatever miniscule reason matters to us, and mine's just as valid.

-Sent from my phone while in bed just before going to sleep, may contain errors.

Dont let that guy get to your head, he/she gets some sort of merit to themselves by putting down others. If you dont give them attention then they will give up trying after a while. You can now celebrate for not being part of the inferior half of humanity.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

warz absolute shit. Simcity too many bugs. Perfect dark zero, nothing like perfect dark N64.

I dont think anyone liked warz.

Listen if you care.

to all the people saying minecraft is bad, try giving terrafirmacraft a go. It's alot of fun.

I gave it a look but there is no installation guide. I havent placed minecraft for a few months so i forgot the processes for that kinda stuff.

Listen if you care.

Dont let that guy get to your head, he/she gets some sort of merit to themselves by putting down others. If you dont give them attention then they will give up trying after a while. You can now celebrate for not being part of the inferior half of humanity.

My quote said NOT to start a flame war, please bro :(. Thanks for supporting me either way though.

Have a wonderful day.

Either TF2, I hated that game... or Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Either TF2, I hated that game... or Call of Juarez: The Cartel

I played call of juarez for about 6 minutes, got my just bullet and the gun spazzed out all over the screen, textures went flying and it was scary. Worst bug i had ever seen. I sold it. 

Listen if you care.

I played call of juarez for about 6 minutes, got my just bullet and the gun spazzed out all over the screen, textures went flying and it was scary. Worst bug i had ever seen. I sold it. 

I liked Bound in Blood, I spend hours on that game. The Cartel was terrible, I took it back and got a refund a few hours later.

I gave it a look but there is no installation guide. I havent placed minecraft for a few months so i forgot the processes for that kinda stuff.

go to the terrafirmacraft website. Download the TFC launcher. Run the jar file with Java. Sign in and play it. So much fun.

http://terrafirmacraft.com/download/

Watch some vids on it here if you like.

mine would have to be shadowbane mmorpg promised so much and delived so little

Intel 3570k @ 3.8ghz | MSI Z77 G43 | 16gb ddr3 Crucial Ballistix Sport | MSI Geforce GTX 660 2GB
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Design R3 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

Prototype.

Also in terms of expectations, I was disappointed to tears by Assassin's creed 3

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. I downloaded it after hearing how bad it was.

Intel Pentium A800501-60 60MHz, 4MB RAM, 160MB Hard Drive, Voodoo Video Card, Windows 3.11 OS