Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

I don't hate games.  I dislike certain companies that make them and are trying to ruin gaming in a sense just to make a dollar now.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

hmm...the most...i would say ALIENS Colonial Marines ...the movie is somewhat religious for me...of course i preordered...i had high hopes...i annoyed friends and foes with every new infoshred...

...then came the releaseday !

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

The CoD series for sure, then there are cow-clickers and "stupid" games in general (as in those games that don't have an objective or obstacles to stop you from reaching your goal).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Surgeon simulator 2013.

I liked it sense of humour and the way you controlled the virtual hand. That's it though. I did not enjoy it at all. The controls were utterly broken ad inconsistent, the hitbox on the hand was wonky, there was very little strategy involved as you couldn't pull of the same action twice the same way.

Now, I like difficult games. Dark Souls, Risk of Rain, or any FPS on the maximum difficulty. I love the challenge, the feeling of getting better, and the feeling of success after fighting tooth and claw for victory.

Surgeon simulator is difficult, but not the fun kind. If a game uses its controls as the main difficulty modifier then there is something wrong. The video game itself is very user-unfriendly and just infuriating.

I played it long enough to get the trading card drops then deleted it from my hard drive and never looked at it again.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Surgeon simulator 2013.

I liked it sense of humour and the way you controlled the virtual hand. That's it though. I did not enjoy it at all. The controls were utterly broken ad inconsistent, the hitbox on the hand was wonky, there was very little strategy involved as you couldn't pull of the same action twice the same way.

Now, I like difficult games. Dark Souls, Risk of Rain, or any FPS on the maximum difficulty. I love the challenge, the feeling of getting better, and the feeling of success after fighting tooth and claw for victory.

Surgeon simulator is difficult, but not the fun kind. If a game uses its controls as the main difficulty modifier then there is something wrong. The video game itself is very user-unfriendly and just infuriating.

I played it long enough to get the trading card drops then deleted it from my hard drive and never looked at it again.

That game is the most complicated game ever. One key controls the finger, and that is not good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Only If. 

I have to commend them for trying though.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Runescape.

It's the best form factor I have ever played. I pray everyday that a company would create a COPY of runescape with it's own Engine as a 3rd person MMO. Or that I could win the lottery and spend my time creating the game.

Either way, Jagex which runs Runescape is a piece of shit, so I hate the game and the company.

#Hate

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Unreal Tournament 3, what the fuck Epic?

Red Alert 3, WTF, EA?

Duke Nukem Forever, I'm not sure if I am surprised though...

But most of all... Supreme Commander 2 . Dawn you Square Enix!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

There has been a game recently I tried and denied to play it ever again, and that is COD.

Other than that I hate Dota 2 because my friend is addicted to it and dedicates way too much to it.

witch cod. Cod finest hour is brilliance that no war game will ever achieve, mw3 is when cod turned to shit for 9 year old console gamers living of doritos and mtn dew

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

GTA 4

I have to admit i was playing Saints Row 4 right before that so i was used to a fast agile and seamless experience so i was extra frustrated. But i think even without that, the physics are just broken, you just fall for no obvious reason and it was just not fun to play.

who cares...

witch cod. Cod finest hour is brilliance that no war game will ever achieve, mw3 is when cod turned to shit for 9 year old console gamers living of doritos and mtn dew

I played BO2 and it was just atrocious. I grew up on COD and played the hell out of the first MW, but then I took a very long pause from MP and tried that lately at a friend's place. God may I never have to play that game again, it's an insult to the whole FPS genre.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

COD/Battlefield

TF2, I've never had less fun playing a game before ever

I played BO2 and it was just atrocious. I grew up on COD and played the hell out of the first MW, but then I took a very long pause from MP and tried that lately at a friend's place. God may I never have to play that game again, it's an insult to the whole FPS genre.

but look at the first level an tell me that this is not the best cod ever, it gives me chills every time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEexEHZWH0#t=142

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

TF2, I've never had less fun playing a game before ever

vouch

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I never liked LoL or Diablo or alike, sorry.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I never liked LoL or Diablo or alike, sorry.

I second that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Free to play games.

We live in a time where everyone prays that this game is not F2P smh..

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I don't care for Moba games like  League of Legends and Dota, but I don't hate them I just choose not to play them.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

JRPG's, RPGs, MMOs, MMORPG... I think you see where this is going.

me too , i mean they must be good , but hell , not my style .

I hATE sIGNATURES  ;)