Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Worst game by far was Grid. Never have i seen a racing game with such terrible handling on the cars and their stupid ranking system for corners would punich people for taking the preferred line through the apex. the games optimal corner was way off the normal racing line. It was so bad I went to trade it in not even 24 hours after it came out and ended up giving it to a kid who's mom told to choose between grid and pokemon

It's an arcade racer, lol

#!

racing simulator games are awesome for example granturismo is one of the best games ive ever played.

grandturismo i beleave is just a racing game (not a simulator) but then again, that's my opinion. but simulator games like, farming simulator, truck driving si, train conductor sim. all bore the living hell out of me.

grandturismo i beleave is just a racing game (not a simulator) but then again, that's my opinion. but simulator games like, farming simulator, truck driving si, train conductor sim. all bore the living hell out of me.

well it does say on every cover:gt5_cover_01.jpg

As it gets quite real(my father judged this with a raceing setup(im 16 so i dunno how cars behave on road) racing sims are the best out of all sims in my opinion.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Too Human would be another game I played and HATED.

Funnily enough, despite the fact that it's shit, it's a collectors item for the future.

Thank you Epic.

Oh really, I rather enjoyed it tbh. Yes the gameplay got a bit repetitive, but the story was pretty good and at the time i thought the graphics where pretty damn good (for xbox, this was before i had a decent gaming rig).

For me it definitely has to be command and conquer 4. No matter how hard I try to play it, I just can't! It's like EA just went "here's some of my dog's best work, give it a go, we don't really care about this franchise anyway"

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

It's an arcade racer, lol

Even some arcade racers were fun to play, PGR2, Blur, midtown madness, test drive, and Outrun. Grid was a whole new lvl of awfulness

Even some arcade racers were fun to play, PGR2, Blur, midtown madness, test drive, and Outrun. Grid was a whole new lvl of awfulness

i got the GRID demo. As a serious Granturismo 5 fan i was like wtf is this turning control.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

By far it has to be HAWX 2. Besides requiring UPlay and a lot of updates, the controls were horrible. What mad me mad however was that the game refused to start when my net went down and this was the first time I had personally seen such DRM, which made me hate the game and Ubisoft. Ever since I have vowed not to buy another game made from UbiHell.

PC in Profile

By far it has to be HAWX 2. Besides requiring UPlay and a lot of updates, the controls were horrible. What mad me mad however was that the game refused to start when my net went down and this was the first time I had personally seen such DRM, which made me hate the game and Ubisoft. Ever since I have vowed not to buy another game made from UbiHell.

The last game i played which had nice controls for  a jet was N-Gen racing which was on PS1. Had an awesome soundtrack.

Listen if you care.

Counter strike global offensive. That was so boring, it was free twice and i spent an hour and got bored as hell. Source was so fun so i dont know what happened.

I almost always seemed to come back to counter strike global offensive. It just had a sort of grind to it. But I have to say it co source was a better game.

The last game i played which had nice controls for  a jet was N-Gen racing which was on PS1. Had an awesome soundtrack.

Just did a quick search for that and it looks a lot like MACH on the PSP! :D I used to MACH and it probably had the best graphics for the PSP alone with another ATV game

PC in Profile

I almost always seemed to come back to counter strike global offensive. It just had a sort of grind to it. But I have to say it co source was a better game.

I think its just the modern age has changed. Its with games like Tekken which ruled the old days but now it doesnt seem to have that wow factor.

Listen if you care.

Just did a quick search for that and it looks a lot like MACH on the PSP! :D I used to MACH and it probably had the best graphics for the PSP alone with another ATV game

No dw7 was ported to psp only in Japanese but that had better graphics and Granturismo 5 has some cars that are designed quite nicely.

Listen if you care.

The above post reminded me about Gran Turismo 5 though it wasn't the worst game I've ever played it was certainly disappointing compared to GT3 and GT4 in my opinion.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

The above post reminded me about Gran Turismo 5 though it wasn't the worst game I've ever played it was certainly disappointing compared to GT3 and GT4 in my opinion.

GT4 is my favorite. I have an unhealthy amount of hour on that game. I completed GT5 in a week. I was NOOOT happy, its a decent game but its not long enough and i didnt really care about the class A and B thing but it was a shame that it was so short. Above that the psp one doesnt even have a campaign.

Listen if you care.

GT4 is my favorite. I have an unhealthy amount of hour on that game

I clocked up about 25 years on that game and I have 420 cars but my PS2 died, I still have the game and saved data.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Bayou Billy for the NES. my blood still boils when i think about that game :)

AMD Phenom2 X4 965 - Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4 - Corsair 8GB 1600MHz XMS3 - XFX Radeon HD6950 2GB - Corsair TX 650 - Fractal Design Define XL - Windows 8.

Get ready for this one: Initial D: Mountain Vengeance. (Disclaimer: know it was bad before I even played it. Tried it just for shits'n'giggles)

Okami was crap. No clue how it got GOTY

Cheetahmen. -_-

Mission Against Terror (don't even ask)

NFS: MW 2012 was so terribly Burnout Paradise, and I hate Burnout Paradise.

FIFA series

I really didn't enjoy The Walking Dead. Probably because I dislike point-and-click stuff.

There was something off with WRC 3 too.

This list could go on for a while, and I'm too lazy to choose the worst.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

Get ready for this one: Initial D: Mountain Vengeance. (Disclaimer: know it was bad before I even played it. Tried it just for shits'n'giggles)

Okami was crap. No clue how it got GOTY

Cheetahmen. -_-

Mission Against Terror (don't even ask)

NFS: MW 2012 was so terribly Burnout Paradise, and I hate Burnout Paradise.

FIFA series

I really didn't enjoy The Walking Dead. Probably because I dislike point-and-click stuff.

There was something off with WRC 3 too.

This list could go on for a while, and I'm too lazy to choose the worst.

Got to agree with you on the walking dead thing.

Listen if you care.

medal of honor warfighter

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

medal of honor warfighter

Its a real shame thats were dicks with that game. It could have been great but EA release it early limit the funding for it and then refuse to patch it.

Listen if you care.

I forgot, Surgeon Simulator after long hours of focus playing them make me headache and wanna puke due to dizzy.