Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Dear Esther.

Overly pretentious walking simulator.

/thread

Reminds me of Day Z, extremely pretentious running simulator. :P

Naw, but worst game after 2007?

I don't buy bad games? JK. I'm going to count "2007" because you said anything pre-2007 but only post things after 2007. What about 2007? I'll include it anyway.

Fallout 3. Hear me out.

I got 70+ hours into the game, TWICE, and two completely different game breaking bugs happened to me and auto-save saved over my file causing me to lose it all.

I won't lie, I like to experiment and this likely lead to me finding these bugs, but they were so basic, that I literally hate Bethesda and will not buy their games because of it.

Once I can handle, but twice? No. Just no. I had to deal with losing a near perfect save file with Jak and Daxter as a kid due to my nephew saving over it, and that scarred me for life in regards to having my save data being deleted, especially when I was almost done with the game. In this case, I blame Bethesda.  

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

When Independence Day came out in 1996, i was around 9 and had gotten the Attacker Alien Pilot with the "mission" disk.  I installed on my Packard Bell 486sx.  Didn't do anything except show the "mothership" approaching Earth from space.  What a waste.

ID4-2.jpg

Far Cry 3... Because U Play.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Crysis 2.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Far Cry 3... Because U Play.

That's hardly an excuse, Far Cry 3 was an amazing game, besides U Play isn't even that bad... you don't have to open it separately, it's not buggy and it only takes a few seconds to get past.

Personally, Dragon Age Origins. I tried to like it but the combat was tedious and clunky, the story was lackluster to say the least, the quests were extremely boring and don't even get me started on the characters.

Cod: Mw1 and 2, 3, black ops 1 and 2 the rest was fine but nothing beats cod2.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Skyrim The Elder scrolls.

Reason:

It sucked.

Whatever, flamebait.

Mine: TimeShift.

TimeShift taught me a valuable lesson and I've never bought a bad game ever since. (At a price where it wouldn't be worth it, so Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 (NOTE: I SAID 2) doesn't count because it was on a really low sale)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360 was pretty worthless. What the hell I was smoking that day I have no clue. 

As for PC, probably Arma 2, never got much enjoyment out of that other than DayZ but my GPU at the time was being mental so I literally only got to play for two days. Either that or Ricochet, which came free with the Valve Complete Pack. Played it maybe once or twice.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

That's hardly an excuse, Far Cry 3 was an amazing game, besides U Play isn't even that bad... you don't have to open it separately, it's not buggy and it only takes a few seconds to get past.

Personally, Dragon Age Origins. I tried to like it but the combat was tedious and clunky, the story was lackluster to say the least, the quests were extremely boring and don't even get me started on the characters.

It may have been an "amazing game", but I had to go through UPlay to play it. Because of UPlay I didn't make it more than a 10 minutes into that game...

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

It may have been an "amazing game", but I had to go through UPlay to play it. Because of UPlay I didn't make it more than 10 minutes into that game...

bro, that's a fucking terrible excuse, a game cannot be JUDGED BASED ON THE PLATFORM IT'S ON, sure I hate Uplay also, but seriously? the GAMES sucks because of UPLAY? you went full retard mode

if you ever plan on being a game review, don't think anyone would hire you based on your narrow judgement

bro, that's a fucking terrible excuse, a game cannot be JUDGED BASED ON THE PLATFORM IT'S ON, sure I hate Uplay also, but seriously? the GAMES sucks because of UPLAY? you went full retard mode

if you ever plan on being a game review, don't think anyone would hire you based on your narrow judgement

My point still stands that the platform was part of my experience, and it made the game unplayable to me. The dev's decision of what platform to make the game for is important; I don't like the choice the dev made. I bought it through Steam and had to deal with Uplay, it was outright bullshit. I literally did not continue the game because of Uplay. This kind of crap will not be tolerated even if game play is somewhat fun, it has to be incredible to make me go through that stupid system to play it; as far as I could see in the few hours I played it, it was not worth dealing with Uplay.

Have a wonderful day.

My point still stands that the platform was part of my experience, and it made the game unplayable to me. The dev's decision of what platform to make the game for is important; I don't like the choice the dev made. I bought it through Steam and had to deal with Uplay, it was outright bullshit. I literally did not continue the game because of Uplay. This kind of crap will not be tolerated even if game play is somewhat fun, it has to be incredible to make me go through that stupid system to play it; as far as I could see in the few hours I played it, it was not worth dealing with Uplay.

you realize they had no choice, Ubisoft is just like EA, they MADE all their devs move to this platform

even so, don't see how 10 seconds ruins a game for you, just makes you seem like you are whining about something so insignificant, it's laughable that you are trying to make this into a legitimate argument, I'm here laughing at this for sure, just seeing this, yes Uplay is annoying, but you don't have to be a bitch saying "THIS GAMES FUCKING SUCKS" because of that one thing, as that's EXTREMELY potent, saying the "worst" game you ever experienced was not because of the game, as their are legitimate games that are truly horrendous, no a 9/10 game sucks because why? because of the platform it's running, that is just absurd

I played Baldur's Gate recently. I'd say that's a pretty bad game.

Sarah Jessica Parker

MW2 was pretty good, what platform was you playing it on?

I was about to post that. I don't like COD or the community but I won't blindly hate when I actually enjoyed the game

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I was about to post that. I don't like COD or the community but I won't blindly hate when I actually enjoyed the show

nice title you have xD

Star Trek

nice title you have xD

Star Trek

Lol I thought nobody would get it

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Dino D-Day. My friends convinced me to pitch in for the four-pack...It was terrible.

farcry 2

dont get me started

i played superman on the N64 and it was BETTER than farcry 2

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

farcry 2

dont get me started

i played superman on the N64 and it was BETTER than farcry 2

Ok it wasn't THAT bad. Apart from a few things. Or quite a lot ot things... Ok just the stupid respawning camps!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Call of Juarez for sure!

Do love the other CoJ games!

Proud to be from Belgium.

why are people saying skyrim D:

Anyway, my worst game I ever played was CS:GO, I almost fell asleep while playing.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I may get shot for saying this...

ANY METAL GEAR SOLID GAME!!!

Simply some of the worst gaming I have ever undertaken in my life. Camera angles are terrible, A.I in ALL the games is stupid, level designs are bland and boring, script is god awful, dialogue is some of the most cheesy and cringe worthy I have ever heard. Also the gameplay is just far too two dimensional, literally playing Metal Gear 1, 2, 3, and 4 trying to give them a go after many people recommended them to me over and over again and I have to say they are pure shit.

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz GPU: HD7970 OC 1200MHz/1650MHz @ 1.138v RAM: 16GB 1866MHz Hyper X Fury PSU: SilverStone 1200W Strider Gold MOBO: MSI GD65 GAMING COOLER: Swiftech H220 CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ 240GB AGILITY 3 HDD: 2X 1TB SAMSUNG SPOINPOINT KEYBOARD: SteelSeries 6GV2 MOUSE: ZOWIE PRO EVO MONITOR: 27" Asus LED 1080p