[GIVEAWAY] Battlefield 4 - Tell me a story.

Vitalius

For those invalid but wanting to still try and win, you can try again.

@TheSLSAMG - Valid
@phillrulz - Invalid (I'm assuming twas a joke and you aren't interested in the giveaway.)
@angrylemon - Hue^3, no.
@Gr8White_Bear - Valid
@NeatSquidYT - Invalid (Same as phillrulz.)
@Nineshadow - Valid
@Johners - ... Valid. :|
@ONOTech - Valid
@megadarkwood - Valid
@Jud4s - Valid
@mr.squishy - Valid
@MyInnerFred - Valid
@RainbowPee - Invalid. Sorry, needs to be about your life. I'm sure you can come up with something.
@thekeemo - Valid.
@Jerakl - Valid.
@helping - Valid.
@ - Invalid for the first one (the book), Valid for the second one.
@ANUPLUCIFERGAMER - Valid. However, I'd appreciate it if you'd edit out that poem thing in your post. I asked for Safe For Work only.
@Inkz - Yes. Go for it.
@SkilledRebuilds - Valid.

As for the rest, awesome stories. Thanks :D.

Just so it's clear, I didn't mean they had to be High School related stories. That was a joke about how this is like High School English. The story can be about anything as long as it's about you and your life. 

Okay I'll edit that.

But your "As for the rest.....Thanks :D "

I'm worried I might not win :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

@Vitalius that wasnt a lucky day for me hopefully this compensates for it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

@TheSLSAMG - Valid
@phillrulz - Invalid (I'm assuming twas a joke and you aren't interested in the giveaway.)
@angrylemon - Hue^3, no.
@Gr8White_Bear - Valid
@Nineshadow - Valid
@ONOTech - Valid
@megadarkwood - Valid
@Jud4s - Valid
@mr.squishy - Valid
@MyInnerFred - Valid
@RainbowPee - Invalid. Sorry, needs to be about your life. I'm sure you can come up with something.
@thekeemo - Valid.
@Jerakl - Valid.
@helping - Valid.
@ANUPLUCIFERGAMER - Valid. However, I'd appreciate it if you'd edit out that poem thing in your post. I asked for Safe For Work only.
@Inkz - Yes. Go for it.

Just so it's clear, I didn't mean they had to be High School related stories. That was a joke about how this is like High School English. The story can be about anything as long as it's about you and your life. 

I added one more story as a back up. @Vitalius

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I am in possession of another BF4 key and I already own it. I don't care about selling it or trading it, so a giveaway is in order. :3

However, I don't like just "giving it away" to whoever gets here first. So, what we are going to do is simple.

Write me a decent 1-2 paragraph story about an event in your life. Yes, it's high school English all over again. Obviously don't put specifics (i.e. names and such), but just something interesting, funny, epic, or what have you. 

I'll go through and put all the people who told me a story (that I consider legit) in a big pool and roll a die until only 1 person is left in the list by my rules. That person will win. 

Good luck and have fun.

Note: Please only Safe For Work. Cringe is fine, but nothing extreme. NSFW or otherwise unnecessarily disturbing or vulgar entries will be ignored/invalidated.

Edit: oops. The giveaway ends in 3 days. That's Saturday 6PM CST.

-snip-

COMING SOON

How much time is left for the winner to be announced?

Edit your posts rather than posting twice in a row, and edit your quotes by replacing all the text with -snip- or something please. 

It's Friday, 8:30AM CST currently. That means there is 33.5 hours until the giveaway is over and I stop accepting entries. Then I will announce the winner when I can.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i used to watch Digimon when i was a child, really liked it because there were weird and nonsensical creatures all over the place that i believed they were in real life, i started buying their toys and merged them with cars to see which ones were faster, creatures or cars..

I organized a race between an inbred wolf versus maroon Jaguar XJ 220, the fact is the jaguar is a fierce and supple creature besides wolves are deceiving and scared like hyenas therefore i figured out that the XJ 220 did an excellent timing, it was 20 minutes faster than the inbred wolf who was really hideous and didn't cease complaining so i restarted the race over and over again, the jaguar won again so when the inbred wolf attempted to open his dirty mouth by a millisecond i hung his balls up eventually.. the jaguar won and earned it by agility, perseverance and power besides wolves lost it by deception and cheating...

in conclusion, i like felines more because they are beautiful, smart, supple and beautiful once again!

:fortehlulz:

-snip-

Lol

"inbred wolf"

Willing to bet that'd Weregarurumon.

WereGarurumon_b.jpg

WereGarurumon.jpg

Also, Valid. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Boo. I put up so much effort into that story. Fuck this giveaway, I hate it now.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Boo. I put up so much effort into that story. Fuck this giveaway, I hate it now.

The pure surprise comes from a guy on Reddit. I adjusted it and typed it myself to fit the criteria. Nothing special happened in my life other than my sex life which is still not very exciting.

Then I suppose I don't understand what the above means. Regardless, this doesn't follow the rules I set. Sorry you feel that way.

† Christian Member †

@TheSLSAMG - Valid
@angrylemon - Hue^3, no.
@Gr8White_Bear - Valid
@Nineshadow - Valid
@ONOTech - Valid
@megadarkwood - Valid
@Jud4s - Valid
@mr.squishy - Valid
@MyInnerFred - Valid
@thekeemo - Valid.
@Jerakl - Valid.
@helping - Valid.
@Inkz - Yes. Go for it.

It has to be about your life? You didn't put in my name and I assure you, the story I wrote actually happened to me.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Once Upon A Time there was a boy was staying up late reading a book. Feeling thirsty he got up to get a drink in the refrigerator. As he was drinking his water he heard a faint buzzing noise looking back he saw nothing. Suddenly out of nowhere a flying cockroach flew up and began to fly towards the boy. Now cockroaches were already pretty scary to the boy but that cockroach takes the cake. The cockroach pursued the boy until he ran into his parents room. His father got up and garbed a vessel of poison and valiantly slayed the foul beast. However the damage was already done the poor boy was scared to tears.

As a consequence, to this day his fear still stands. Where even a picture of you-know-what would induce irrational fear into him.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

You guys want pictures of the recuperation stages of my accident?

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

It was around 9:00 am, a month from now, I was doing chores due to a big dinner that was on the previous day. "Bang, bang, bang" was someone knocking on the door. I opened it only to see my sister and her friend crying. I tried to ask them what was wrong, but before I could, they ran up the stairs. I quickly followed them, and as I reached the top of the stairs, my mother stormed out of the room, with a look of disgust on her face."What's wrong mom?" I asked. She looked at me for a few seconds and then told me, "Your sister and her friend was just held up and robbed." I froze, and as shocked as I was, I began to think of how close they were to death. After shock, gradually turned into rage, and I was so angry, I wanted to cry. The mere thought of my sister  and her friend who is very close to me being held up and violated was enough to enrage me. "I am tired of this shit," my mom shouted,"my daughter having to experience something like that is disgusting. I'm going to find them and get her stuff back." My mother was already dressed , and was about to leave until I said,"I'm not letting you do that alone, I'm going too." I grabbed a knife out of the kitchen drawer and put it in my pants. My mother didn't really care that I grabbed a knife, what she really was concerned about was the fact that my hair was messy, I had an old shirt on and was in my boxers, but I ignored that and convinced her to let me go.

She was robbed by the vicinity of the mall, so we went there looking for them. Apparently there were two people who robbed them, one was short; had curly hair, yellow shirt with white stripes and dark skinned; the second one was also short had curly hair aswell, blue shirt and red pants and brown skinned ( sorry for being so specific, am actually still angry from this, so being detailed will help me get over it ). We parked up by the mall, scoping out the area. We went in the mall, circled a few time, but sadly we couldn't find them, the bastards were long gone, with my sister's friend's phone. When we got back home, they seemed fine and my father was also enraged, but cared more about staying with my sister than looking for them. My sister, her friend, my mom and my dad went to the police station to make a report hoping that we would find them, but a month later, they still weren't found.

Hope you enjoyed it man, sorry it wasn't epic or funny or anything like that, but its good to finnally get this off my chest. Have a good one!

My Mum Ran Away With my Dads ,Best-friends WIFE !!! 

Completely true story , you said only 2 paragraphs , so i simplified it in to a sentence because it would have been 4-5 paragraphs :/   

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

My True and Embarrassing Story

So when i turn 13 my parents thought it was time for me to get baptized. At first i was reluctant, but went to the classes willingly. After all the classes were over I gave my 2 minute testimony about how my life was changed and all that good stuff. The night of the baptism arrives and im pretty nervous because we have a pretty big church (Around 2000 members) however i tried to keep my cool while i wait my turn. Then the senior pastor calls out my name and everyone watches my 2 minute testimony and im still in the back about to pass out. Anyways the testimony ends and i start walking to the pastor. My legs are wobbly and the ground is pretty slippery but i maintain my composure. I walk up the steps to get into the water but then i slip on like the third step and fall face first into water before the pastor can even start talking lol. Realizing my failure i stood up tried to get out the water but i was really fat and slippery because of the water so it was like watching a baby trying to get out a crib. When i finally did get out i started running backstage when i slipped again and literally broke my buttbone. It was literally the worst night of my life and i eventually did get baptized but privately with just my family watching.

Would love to win BF4 i dont Have it and have played it only twice so please let me have it lol 

So while I was in the Second Grade, I was assigned to "design" a kayak.  The goal was to develop early engineering skills and critical thinking skills to be able to design a feasibly successful boat.  However, as crazed and deranged my mind was back then, I thought we were making a REAL kayak for a REAL boat company.  I got online and had help from my dad, an architect, to build a commercially lucrative kayak.  Surprisingly, he actually agreed to it.  About a week later, I showed my teacher the idea, and she crudely remarked, "You do realize we're building PRETEND boats, right?"  Just then, I felt a sudden urge of anger flowing through my veins.  All that hard work for nothing?  One may imagine that I was exasperated, bitter, and indignant.  I felt like I could rip a phone book in half from the anger I felt that day.

The day we celebrated the end of our kayak unit with a party, I decided to take vengeful action.  When I poured myself a cup of apple juice from a giant jug for the class, I secretly spit into it.  Inconspicuously, I took my apple juice and poured it back into the jug.  Apparently, some other kid saw me pouring it back, and told the teacher on me.  She got extremely angry; I could see red pouring out of her neck as if she were the ring of fire, covered in volcanoes.  I got lunch detention for the next week and a half, and I was docked down one letter grade for behavior (ok this isn't a big deal now, but it was a big deal when I was a seven-year-old).  At home, my mother wouldn't let me play video games or watch t.v., and I was a laughing stock in front of my entire school.  I also found out my teacher took a sip of apple juice after I poured my dirty spit inside and before she found out it even had my spit.  She got the flu that week, so we got assigned to a substitute teacher for the week.

Therefore, if any of you can take one lesson from this experience, don't spit into the apple juice jug unless you hate your teacher's guts.  Otherwise, you'll wind up with detention, domestic punishments, or perhaps a spanking from your boss if you decide to this at work.  But in another sense, it is technically illegal for a boss to spank his employees since employees can file for sexual harassment, so by all means, spit away!  Your coworkers may consider you the company retard if you do this, but nothing satisfies the humanly thirst for revenge than spiting into the juice jug!

Hope you enjoyed this, and please pm me if I won.

There once was a Travis who wanted Battlefield 4. But he couldn't play it since he didn't have the game! Then a giveaway popped up on his second favorite site on the internet, so he entered, hoping that he would win.

The end. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

The competition will be over in 1 hour from this post. Then any new entries will not be accepted.

I will post who won within 24 hours after the competition is over. I will mention the winner and PM them the entry. 

The way the winner will be decided will be simple. I will put everyone in a list of numbers as such:

12 (I'll be skipping double numbers so nobody gets shorted a chance)

... etc. 

Then I will take a 10 sided die (0-9) and roll it. Anyone who doesn't have the number I roll in their assigned number in the list will be out. I will keep rolling until a single person is left and that is the winner. So here's an example of how it'd work out:

01 - SomeDude01
02 - SomeDude02
03 - SomeDude03
04 - SomeDude04

05 - SomeDude05
06 - SomeDude06
07 - SomeDude07
08 - SomeDude08
09 - SomeDude09
10 - SomeDude10

If I roll a 1, then everyone else is out and SomeDude01 & SomeDude 10 are the only ones left. If I roll a 0, 01 wins, and if I roll a 1, 10 wins.

The reason I added a 0 to numbers 1-9 is because that gives them the same chance as the others in having two different numbers to win by (as numbers over 9 have more numbers). 

If anyone has issues with this method, you have 25 hours to voice them. Good luck, and may the chances ever be in your corner.

† Christian Member †

The hype!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

01 - @TheSLSAMG
03 - @Nineshadow
04 - @Johners
05 - @ONOTech
07 - @Jud4s
08 - @mr.squishy
12 - @thekeemo
13 - @Jerakl
14 - @helping
15 - @
17 - @Inkz
20 - @shiftberry
21 - @Horrorfull
23 - @A.D.A.M
26 - @Dorfdude8

First Roll: 6 (10 sided die)

06 - megadarkwood
16 - ANUPLUCIFERGAMER
26 - Dorfdude8

Second Roll: 2 (4 sided die)

So while I was in the Second Grade, I was assigned to "design" a kayak.  The goal was to develop early engineering skills and critical thinking skills to be able to design a feasibly successful boat.  However, as crazed and deranged my mind was back then, I thought we were making a REAL kayak for a REAL boat company.  I got online and had help from my dad, an architect, to build a commercially lucrative kayak.  Surprisingly, he actually agreed to it.  About a week later, I showed my teacher the idea, and she crudely remarked, "You do realize we're building PRETEND boats, right?"  Just then, I felt a sudden urge of anger flowing through my veins.  All that hard work for nothing?  One may imagine that I was exasperated, bitter, and indignant.  I felt like I could rip a phone book in half from the anger I felt that day.

The day we celebrated the end of our kayak unit with a party, I decided to take vengeful action.  When I poured myself a cup of apple juice from a giant jug for the class, I secretly spit into it.  Inconspicuously, I took my apple juice and poured it back into the jug.  Apparently, some other kid saw me pouring it back, and told the teacher on me.  She got extremely angry; I could see red pouring out of her neck as if she were the ring of fire, covered in volcanoes.  I got lunch detention for the next week and a half, and I was docked down one letter grade for behavior (ok this isn't a big deal now, but it was a big deal when I was a seven-year-old).  At home, my mother wouldn't let me play video games or watch t.v., and I was a laughing stock in front of my entire school.  I also found out my teacher took a sip of apple juice after I poured my dirty spit inside and before she found out it even had my spit.  She got the flu that week, so we got assigned to a substitute teacher for the week.

Therefore, if any of you can take one lesson from this experience, don't spit into the apple juice jug unless you hate your teacher's guts.  Otherwise, you'll wind up with detention, domestic punishments, or perhaps a spanking from your boss if you decide to this at work.  But in another sense, it is technically illegal for a boss to spank his employees since employees can file for sexual harassment, so by all means, spit away!  Your coworkers may consider you the company retard if you do this, but nothing satisfies the humanly thirst for revenge than spiting into the juice jug!

Hope you enjoyed this, and please pm me if I won.

You win! Congratulations! :D

Thank you everyone for participating in this giveaway. Come again and good luck next time!

† Christian Member †

I think this was the most organized giveaway the world has ever seen lol

grats Dorfdude8!

I do my best. Usually.

† Christian Member †