I love Sony Z2's dust and waterproof feature. I love dbrand because their custom phone stickers or covers look great and also their delivery time is within a week no matter where you live in.

my favorite thing abot the phone is the phone itself. such a good divice! (love)

getting a deegre as a graphic designer an dbrand has such talented designers, easy to draw inspiration from them ! :)

Looks like a very solid phone, love the option to shoot 4k video. Dbrands skin looks great on it too.. They need to make that skin available for purchase if they haven't already.

love the camera on the z2 and love the wood skins available on dbrand

Favorite part of Z2 : All of it! :D but i think those dual front speakers, and that dust and water proof features bought me. But as a sony user i know they are bad at software updates... :/
Favorite part of dbrand: You can make your device look awesome! What's not to like :D

Sony definitely learned from their mistakes and did their job. No bs-ing, front speakers - thumbs up.

Cool guys those dbrand, giving a phone like that.

The fact that a phone can be ruggedized and still have a beautiful design is what I like about the Z2. The precision is what I admire about dbrand. Their cuts are always perfect.

Hope I win. It's an amazing phone.

IPS screen plus the awesome cover from dbrand and waterproofing? Absolutely insane.

Their their cover look great (nice design).

The sound option and the screen looks awesome, and the photo button.

big  screen = better for me because my hands are like 2x average size, so i love the size of it. and my Xperia T is getting a little weary... 

also debrand are cool guys since they just saw you wanted to do a review but couldnt get a review model... cool guys imo!

I love the customization features that are built-in from factory - adjusting screen and sound is something i miss being able to.

My favorite thing about the Dbrand skin is that i can show off my LTT support daily in the store i work for :)

The best thing about this phone? It's made from glass. It looks fabulous and I want it.
And about dbrand... I guess their skins are made with alot of accuracy and they're made from good materials. Good stuff

My favorite thing about the Z2 is camera and my favorite thing about dbrand is the pure awesomenes of their wraps.

I would love to win this Xperia Z2! I love its premium feel build quality and its sleek design, dbrand are awesome for sponsoring the video and their skins make phones look unique! 

I love your videos, Keep them coming:)

Z2's 4K recording ability! I think this is the only phone that has this feature. Sure you need a 4K TV or monitor to view stuff in its awesomeness but you can see more detail with the added pixels, it may not be as good as heavy HD video recorders but it does great compared to others. Maybe you could get a finer 1080p video when you down-scale a 4K one? Hmm, Nope? - who knows unless we try :P

and for dbrand - their skins look awesome AND they sponsored this video!  B) 

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

This is one of those devices that improves upon something that was still good. The z2's waterproof ness will help as I have used the s5 before and have had a lot of water touch it. Right now I have and iPhone 4s and I want something better. I also like dbrand especially because I like having some things that my friends want. Like and awesome custom skin. Dbrand can and will provide that.

Enter me for the giveaway please!

Favourite things:

Z2 - its IPS screen.

dbrand - they sponsored this video.

Amazing looking phone, I started with the Sony Ericson x10 and got the Original Xperia Z and would love to have the Z2. One of my favorite parts about the new Z is its camera, including the dedicated camera button, that allows for greater photography and video in 4K and slow motion

My favorite thing about dbrand would have to be their unique style and look to their skins. That Z2 has no rival on the planet! 

God I really love the design of the phone (it has sort of an iphone type appearance), and to dbrand, the second I saw the linustechtips skin on it I wish I had it.

PREPARE YOUR DIDDLY-HOLE

Z2's 4K recording ability! I think this is the only phone that has this feature. Sure you need a 4K TV or monitor to view stuff in its awesomeness but you can see more detail with the added pixels, it may not be as good as heavy HD video recorders but it does great compared to others. Maybe you could get a finer 1080p video when you down-scale a 4K one? Hmm, Nope? - who knows unless we try :P

and for dbrand - their skins look awesome AND they sponsored this video!  B) 

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

I like the camera and the LTT skin!

2500K @ 4.5GHz | ASRock P67 Extreme 6 | 16GB Ram | GTX 750 Ti | 250gb SSD | 1TB+2TB HDD | 720W CoolerMaster PSU | Essense STX Sound Card | Define R5

IPS PANELS FOR DAYZ

But really it should be the standard for screens

Thanks Dbrand for sponsoring the video and they really do have awesome skins