I love that the Z2 is waterproof and has a great camera! dbrand makes nice looking skins!

Best part about the Z2 is the amazing camera!!

And about dbrand, is that i didnt care about skins until i got to know about them!

I love the waterproofness of the phone, no more worries!

And ofcourse the custom skin from dbrand looks awesome, makes your phone unique :D 

Running: i7 4770k cooled by Swiftech H220 (Delided and Lapped) (5ghz+ capable) - MSI Z87 mPower MaX - 4x 4gb 2400mhz corsair vengeance cl10 - 660Ti Graphics in a Fractal R4

Best part about the Z2 are the front facing speakers

That skin looks awesome, and the screen and battery life sounds great

Best thing about the Z2 ?? Probably the screen , and dbrand ? Their awesome skins

The Z2's screen seems great and awesome skin from dbrand!

Front facing speakers and on of the best cameras out there! It's great!

Pretty good job on the skin dbrand!

I love the Z2 because of its beautiful IPS display, and dbrand cuz they make boss skins ☺

Nice video again, but i did not exspect anything else!

I like the long battery life, my battery on the GS4 dies in maybe 10 hours, after they gave me an android update -.-

And DBrand has to be pretty nice, when they give us an top smartphone <3

Greetings

Sony is sony and z2 is sony...Love the spikers! about dbrand, i love the fact it has alot of skins! :)

probably my favorite thing about the z2 is that has the best specs right now in the 5 inch department and has dat awsome LTT logo 

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL

Thank you to both Linus and dbran for the opportunity.

I really like the fact that the Z2 is waterproof and dust proof, it also looks amazing with the dbrand decal/skins.

Would have been nice to see a Z2 without the custom skin, the skin does look great, but since I will probably not win it, knowing what the other looked like without having to look it up again, is a.. first world problem.

The dbrand things looked good, their webpage was functional and sleek, I liked that they are canadian and sponsoring another canadian.

I like the Z2 because of its user friendly UI

My last Xperia smartphone was the X1,but the Z2 is a beast , I like the front facing speakers and the screen looks great

Best thing about the Z2? That proud power button on the side, so much better than on any of the samsungs I have had in the past, need an upgrade from my z that just died on me though D: The best thing about dBrand is the price, their skins are really cheap for the quality :D

that front facing speaker is hands down the best thing! - and dbrand are awesome for allowing this give-away by sponsoring LMG! :D

My favourite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers, that is a must nowadays.

The best thing about dbrand is their sense of humour. While still being profesionals they make rap battles with AMD, those moments are so epic haha.

The Z2 looks thin and shmexy. The overall fit and finish from dbrand looks great and very professional!

The looks! It's so stylish. One of the best looking phones out there.

You gotta be really lucky to win this phone! Good luck everyone (but especially me)