I'm surprised that ive never heard of this phone! it has 4k, its waterproof and they sponsor linus :)  

The thing I like about the phone the most is the 'slab' look and feel to it. Some people don't like it but I personally thing it makes the phone feel really nice in hand (tried Z1 previously). As for Dbrand I like the fact they they made this phone with a custom theme for you guys and a strange choice but their website and customisation section is really well laid out and looks very professional.

I think the main thing I like about it is how much better it is in every way than my Xperia X10 that I've had for years!

The biggest improvement is definitely the screen. Several of my friends have Z's or Z1's, and from trying to look at something they're showing me, I can appreciate how big the change to viewing angles is. As well as this, the visual quality is far cleaner and crisper.

The new Sony interface is amazing compared to the one on my phone! They've really made android their own, and although Sony seem to want to prioritse things like their exercise apps and stores, it seems like both Sony and Android users have made it such a simple, yet complex interface.

As for dbrands, I haven't used them before (as my phone's so outdated) but I think my brother may have bought his 360 controller skin from them. I'd love some of the skins they offer for current smartphones, as well as maybe getting my PS4 kitted out.

The main reason I would want one is because my current phone runs Android 2.3.3, which is too old to enable me to use the Pebble store! I'm fed up of missing out on all the flashy apps on my wrist!

I love LTT skin on Z2 and dbrand make lot of nice skins.

So Ive known about the xperia line from sony and didnt think too much into it. I thought it was a average to low class device without looking into it. And after seeing this review , I totally get the hype. My take away from this is that the z2 doesn't disappoint so thats why I need an upgrade. Im liked dbrand rule that the LTT z2 has to be a giveaway :D . Just went on their sight and is going to buy a carbon fiber skin for my sister's phone. Excellent video as always and fingers crossed that I win. Good luck everyone !

woot id love to win this phone im yet to get a smart phone and this one look great and the ltt logo make it even better

I just love dbrand skins! had one on my old Xbox, looked awesome!

Hope they'll make some custom PC mods, I bet it'll look freeking good!

I love all the software based features for the 20.7 megapixel camera and that awesome custom skin ;)

I went to there site to see if I could find the skin for my phone... it was not there... I love the skin though.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Z2 is Waterproof and has a realy Good camera for a Phone about dbrand they have a amazing rap skills and Robots  :D

I like the beautiful IPS display from the Z2 and I like how dbrand can put any skin on your phone with extreme detail! :D

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

Favourite part about the Z2 would be the front facing speakers, and favourite thing about dbrand would be all the customisation options they have. 

Dbrand's skins are very creative, too bad they are in Canada I really like those designs. The Z2's most important feature is that it has waterproof and dust proof protection. I mean, come on who else has such a slim phone with IP 67 certification? Good luck to all.

Hey... I Love All the Features of the Z2 Especially the Super Awesome Camera...

Thankxz dbrand for Sponsoring the Video.. :)  :wub:

Woah!! So much Awesome all in one. I love what they've done with android, making it their own. I just wish that they had cleaned up a few things that Linus mentioned such as the settings. As for that jenky plastic cover on the side, WHO THE HELL THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?? Great job with your wrapping too dbrand, looking forward to seeing you rise through the markets.

Xperia is compact phone how dont like big screens or cant reach to the top with the thumbs ,,

its a preatty good ,, phone ..!

Honestly, the best part of the phone for me is the speaker orientation besides the improved screen that can't be overlooked. Maybe now I can watch and actually get to hear what I am watching in style. Great skins on behalf of dbrand custom skin looks great. :)

The specs are fine but metallic accents give the phone a premium look. I like that.

I love its skin and screen! Definetly better than the first one.

I like the design and build quality of the Sony Xperia Z2 and I like that dbrand is sponsoring the review of the previously mentioned phone.

Cheers Teifu

the waterproof+camerashoot button is something that just z2 got it 
front speakers is great and loud mean that u can use it  in shower or pool

they sponsored this video :D
but here is something : i am in iran and i dont think u can sent it here but if i win and u send it here i would make a video about it and share it everywhere