its f*cking fast 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

The multitasking features, long battery, screen and camera on the Z2 are certainly impressive, would be a huge upgrade over my current phone! I like the clean, refined appearance of the dbrand skins and the fact they are doing free giveaways is awesome.

I like the Z2 because of the user friendly ui and dbrands concept for this skin is pretty awesome,the orange and the logo is aweshome

I really like that it that the battery lasts a long for obvious reasons and the fact that the screen is larger than before makes it even a greater phone.

I would enjoy using the camera and also the speaker MY GOD i hate my shitty 80euro smartphone with back facing speakers...so bad. Also dat skin ヽ༼♥ل͜♥༽ノ 

I never tried front-facing speaker but i think they are fantastic... And dbrand sponsorized the giveaway..... so... i enter the giveaway... :D

Hi.

What I liked the most about the phone was the camera and that it had a dedicated button for it, and I liked the fact that the company dbrand makes affordable skins for a wide variety of phones.

I love the Z2 because of the amazing screen and dbrand is amazing for sponsoring this video!

What I liked the most about the phone was the camera and that it had a dedicated button for it, and I liked the fact that the company dbrand makes affordable skins for a wide variety of phones.

That 120 FPS mode is gonna be so much fun to play around with on the Z2  :D

And wow, DBrand really goes the extra mile with their skins, you can make your phone look awesome without putting a bulky case on it.

The thing I love most about Z2 is the 20.7 MP camera and Font facing Speakers.
This Orange dbrand skin is so sexy. Dbrand makes some cool skin and I love how they offer great and unique service like no others.

I love the z2, thanks to its water proofing which would be great for a trip to Borneo next year and also the design language of the z line up. Big fan of linus, only found you around 2 months ago but I love the wan show style skin you got!

What I really like about the Z2 (and I didn't realise how much I hated the other crummy solutions until Linus brought it to my attention) is the front facing speakers, I don't think I could go for a phone without them since all of Linus' rants about it.

dbrand has some really good looking skins, and I'm sold on the whole skin>cover thing since Marques Brownlee did a 

on that issue.

Nice review Linus and team! My only gripe is the orange skin on the front of the phone, I feel like that would be really distracting for normal use of the phone and I'd likely remove that if I won (though I'd obviously keep the awesome design on the back). Cheers!

Ahhhh I love my Z1S so that nicer screen is huge for me and I love dbrand for sponsoring this video since I was thinking of trying to get my hands on one when it came out.

Looks like an amazing phone with the 4k video recording and waterproof capabilities. Thanks dbrand for sponsoring this video

I like the fact that the phone is waterproof, don't have to constantly worry about water damage anymore!

And yay dbrand, they sponsored this video!

I think the coolest part is the waterproof. I have a lifeproof case on my iphone 5 but would be so much lighter without it

My favourite thing about the Z2 the now improved screen, looked pretty good and dbrand made some awesome looking skins for the nexus 4 and PS4, that LLT skin is awesome too.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

Love tge xperia series and this one with the ips screen is great

Hope t win it

Sont Xperia Z2 Got a good bit right.

Bdrand. Woot. Skins. Buy. Now. Good.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the IPS display.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that their products are made in Canada.

Finally, the front facing speakers are starting to become a thing. Also, the quality on that custom skin looks nice.

Well, it looks pretty schweet, and front facing speakers! I've only ever played with 8MP cameras before, so 20.7MP would be amazing.

Not much experience with dbrand, but their website has some pretty beautiful skins. And if they're helping Linus do more videos, they're on my instant awesome list.