I really like that the Z2 is waterproof! dbrand has a nice variety of skins.

Thanks for the givaway!

My favourite part of this Z2 would be the awesome wrapping :D In general though, its a kickass phone. Dem Megapixels...
And dbrand...Never heard of you guys, but apperantly you do know how to please fans! Great giveaway!!! My favourite thing about you guys <3

I really need a new phone, but cant afford one, so the Sony Xperia Z2 would be awesome. Love the front facing speakers and the durability, and dbrands have top notch skins for a lot of things I own, so i might look into buying some.

The xperia Z2 looks awesome and what a good job with the review Linus.  :)

Using Tapatalk

I like the thing about it being waterproof and dustproof. Dbrand on the other hand is known of their high quality custom skins, so why not on a Z2 :).

(I would like to win a Z2)

about the Sony Xperia Z2 i love the camera, screen, waterproofnes, and that snappy dragon cpu :D and that it would be an awesome upgrade from my HTC One M7 that has a cracked screen for no reason and the headphone port doesnt work.... and the charger cable keeps losing contact but the rest is great with my HTC One

about dbrand i love the amount of products they make the skins and the different types of skins they make

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

I freaking love the skin and the phone ran so smooth and come on walking around with a linus phone is awesome

Phone looks great, love the fact its waterproof no longer do i have to worry about the phone getting wet.

Dbrand your awesome you make very nice customs skins

The thing that i like about the Z2 is that it packs a lot of cooling features and specs into a into a thin package. Also, dbrand is cooling in that you can make your phone yours with the different skins that they have.

I like the z2 bcos of the new screen and the dbrand are amazingly awesome to look at and shows off pretty nicely

My favorite thing(s) about the Z2 are the front facing speakers and the ips display. You know what this means? MOVIES! 
And the thing(s) I liked about dbrand are: the build quality and the SIMPLE USEFULL site. it is very rare to see a site without random stuff everywhere. Theirs looks nice and clean.

About Z2 I most like their Sony, audio-optimized software. I most like about dbrand that... they make skins?

That phone is pretty sexy, especially with dbrands phone backing. This would be perfect to give my gf who broke her last phone.

I like the z2 bcos of the new screen and the dbrand are amazingly awesome to look at and shows off pretty nicely

My favorite feature of the Z2 is, unlike the similar m8, it is water and dust resistant. I have a friend who accidentally drowned his m8 within a week of getting it, so yea.

My favorite part of Dbrand is that they took the time to reach out to Linus and help him out while at the same time get some publicity. smart move.

The waterproofness , i am coming from Iphone and i dont let it go close to water let alone sink it xD.
I like the carbon fiber skins from dbrand.

i like dis cuz itz so sweggy and dbrand is 2kool4sckool cuz linuz said dey were kool.

I love the new screen!

and the skin is so fucking awesome xD

The FRONT FACING SPEAKERS THANK GOD and how many custom designs you canget

The skin looks fantastic on the phone. I didn't even notice it was a skin until Linus pointed out the back.

The Z2 sounds phenomenal. I normally expect to hear a lot more caveats in these reviews but specs and the design sound like they're near spot-on for this phone.

I would like it :P

it is purty and always have liked the Sony UI

Compatible with Windows 95

What I like about Z2 is the battery, it's very important for me. I know about dbrand for some time now and I like their customer support and that titanium Nexus 5