What I like about Z2 is the battery, it's very important for me. I know about dbrand for some time now and I like their customer support and that titanium Nexus 5

The thing I love most about the Z2 is the awesome IPS display panel! It's a massive improvement over the old TN panel and would come in handy all the time for me. And dbrand make such awesome skins for phones as well, the LinusTechTips one looks amazing!

Front facing speakers... Nuff said.

Also about dbrand... they sponsored your video and painted that awesome edzel skin on the phone:D

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Im loving the fact the z2 is waterproof and i love the dbrand skin because it looks amazing.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this awesome video

I love the waterproofness ,the camera, system wide eq AND front facing speakers(i am with you on this one linus) and the custom skin made by dbrand sure looks AWESOME!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

Love the Z2 cause its waterproof and looks fantastic. And the speakers at the front!!

My favorite part of the z2 is the screen I am typing this message on my z1 and the screen has bugged me for a long time. 
The best thing about dbrand is the fact that they are making this giveaway possible.  Thank you llt and dbrand 

I love the screen on the Z2 and dbrands skin is freaking awesome.

Loving the dbrand skin, the red is really vibrant. The Z2 Screen looks amazing and the camera software looks really good too.

I NEED THIS!

I fucking Love the way this phone looks (as in the shape and detail), and that skin is fucking rad!

Gotta love sony phones. (I had a lot of Sony ericsons in the past)

I love the screen on the Z2 and debrands skin is freaking awesome.

That 20 pixel camera looks great, aswell as the new ips screen. And props to dbrand for that awesome LTT skin.

I like its form factor, nice shape and size. Dbrand look like they make some quality products too!

I love them front facing speakers. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the look of the skin.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it's better than my Razr HD Maxx. It barely runs Subway Surfers. Never heard of dbrand, but if they make sweet stuff like that and sponsor you guys, that must mean they are awesome.

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

Favourite part of the Z2 is probably the camera and front facing speakers, favourite thing about dbrand is that the wrap looks awesome.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the good camera and the slo-mo recording that a lot of phones lack in my opinion. My favourite thing about dbrand is that their skins are very customizable, the sad part is that they do not have skins for a lot of older Android devices.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

I like how the Sony Xperia Z2 has a IPS panel so that you can use it discretely and still watch whatever you're watching! :D

For dbrands, I'm very impressed with how they have application instructions for all their products. I'd probably get some gold skins myself! everything in GOLD!

WOW! This is an amazing phone! I clicked on it expecting nothing more then the price tag it showed. Dbrand really out did themselves on this custom skin for this phone its amazing. Im still using my crappy Iphone 4 haha. Im really impressed with how they addressed the issue with the screen and glad they fixed it! NOBODY likes bad screens! Hope to see more awesome work like this from dbrand and linustechtips! 

Z2 looks to be a pretty decent phone and could be a nice upgrade from my Note II. My favourite thing is the improved screen, the screen size, the front facing speakers and in relation to dbrand, that cover and box combo look absolutely stunning.

that vinyl wrap looks like it would give like a leather feel to the back, awesome!

One post wonder?  :ph34r: One of my favourite things bout the Z2 has to be micro-sd expandability, all phones should have one. I had to scrap quite a few phones off my to-get list, just cause they didn't have one. (I'm looking at you, Nexus!)

Best thing about DBrand has to be the price,