I really like the 21 MP camera on the Z2.

Dbrand is awesome because they sponsored the device. Really hope they will sponsor more..  :D  :D

I super love this phone, specially being dust/water proof 'coz i'm always on the go.

the skin is super sick, nice touch adding "Linus Tech Tips".

The main thing to love about the Z2 is the 'Omni-Balance' design. As for dbrand, it's good that they produce one-off models like these to giveaway.

Underwater!?! 

"they sponsored this video!") copy and paste lol

I like how they kept the OS simple and more useful than other devices,but the most useful thing for me is the Waterproof for me cause i go to swimming pool every week  :D ,the screen is so big and that helps me a lot with internet browsing and HD videos,but the Body really got my interest and it looks Sexy lol  :wub:.

I Checked dbrand website and it's really cool,You can customize Skins by your own and buy them...and one thing to note that they're not even expensive  ;).

Would love to win this awesome phone cause i'm sick :wacko:  of my nokia x6 lol,,,I know it's old  <_<

and Thanks Linus for this great Chance  :wub:

I love the fact that the z2 is waterproof and that dbrand has so many designs to customize your phone.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Awesome giveaway linus & dbrand!

What I like most about the Z2 is how it's extremely water-proofed, I don't have to worry about getting it wet when i go outside.

What I like about dbrand is how they have skins for a lot of different products, and the writing on their website is quite funny in some places. 

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers I miss on my Z1.
My favorite thing about dbrand is that they have skins for everything.

i would really love the underwater-ness of it...

if only it was international...

always the problem....

What I liked about the Xperia Z2 was the different apps for the camera feature (4K!)

about dbranding, I love how the customization is near endless and that they also supply a "How to apply" video for their skins, so thumbs up to them!

I like Z2 for more than a one reason, but if I must tell its being waterproof.

Favorite thing about Z2 is camera

and dbrand makes awesome skins and they give away a lot :D

awesome phone i like the front facing speaker and the skin. pretty cool

One thing that I like about both the Z2 and dbrand is the looks/desigb. Dbrand really caught my attention with their work and I'm gonna buy one of their skins as soon as I change my phone. Also I love the camera on the Sony phone.

I like the look of it with the LTT skin

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the water dust resistance. My favourite thing about DBrand is that they must watch LTT to know that they needed to send you a Z2.

I want this awesome Z2 because i have my old mobile (LG T385), and i want powerful mobile ! My favourite part of Z2 is battery and RAM

My favourite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the battery (life)- the most important thing for me also.

dbrand has a very likable webpage design- simple and awesome. Their device support is also great. 

I want this awesome Z2 because i have my old mobile (LG T385), and i want powerful mobile !

I've always like the physical camera button! The battery is also amazing at 3200mAh.

The nice thing about dbrand is that you can customize and protect your smartphone with no bulk added.

Today the most flagship smartphones are very similar spec-wise so ultimately the design is what is going to appeal the most! :)

i need to change my phone an this looks the perfect opportunity :)

+ i'd really like a sony ;)