i love the camera features :P and ofc dbrand gave linus money !!, and he needs more!

Their skins do look awesome. And one of the best side i have seen for some time now

WHY!!!

I want this phone because it has front facing speakers and better screen than Z1 and dbrand makes awesome skins for phones.

Main PC

i7 7820X @4.5Ghz/Asus X299 TUF Mark I/GSkill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB 3000MHz/MSI GTX980Ti Gaming 6G/960 Pro 512GB/850 Evo 500GB/2x2TB HDD/Enthoo Evolv TG/H115i w/HD140s/Corsair HX 850i

Other PCs

i7 3930K/16GB DDR3 1866Mhz/Big Bang Xpower II/MSI GTX 760 TF 2GB/BQ DP P8 1000W/850 Evo 250GB/2TB WD HDD

i5 6600K/BQ Dark Rock 3/16GB Vengeance LPX/ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming/Intel 120GB SSD/GTX 1060 Strix/1TB HDD/Corsair RM650

R5 1600/8GB Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz/ASUS B350F Strix Gaming/ GTX 1050Ti Strix/850 Evo 250GB/1TB HDD/BQ 530W

Notebook Lenovo Ideapad 710S 6500U/8GB/256GB NVMe

Peasant gaming stuff PS3/PS4 Pro/PSP/PS Vita

What's not to love about this specific phone?! Flagship specs, awesome camera, waterproof +dbrand making it the best looking phone out there and Linus was actually using it for his daily driver! I'll be in tears if i win this!

The Z2 is awsome for its speakers. As for Dbrand... WOW. It is great to be able to customize our own skin. 

Yeahhh. I wonnn!!!

Thanks guys.

the Xperia Z2 is awsome...

front speakers and waterproof is too good for one phone :P

dbrand have some nice skins... need some for my own now

If I win this, holy balls I will throw my silly samsung galaxy out the window

The design of the Z2 is awesome with the LTT skin.Really nice phone.

Fave thing about the Z2: Probably waterproofing

Fave thing about dbrand: The custom skins are really high quality

Thanks for the awesome giveaway Linus!

It looks nice and the customizability of skins.

I'm a big fan of the waterproof and dustproof applications since I nearly lost a Nexus 5 to a rain storm recently. I love that DBrand partners with YouTubers to give away so many cool wrapped devices

I love the front facing speakers on the z2 and love the skins that demand make

I love the new IPS display and the camera sounds great(lots of cool features) ! In addition, I think that the unique one of a kind skin on the phone is completely awesome. :)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I really like the design of the Xperia Z2 compared to competing device .

As for dbrand the fact that they use High-Quality 3M Materials means you know what your getting won't be some cheap skin that's not going to last or tear/rip when you try to put it on.

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

I like that the z2 is also water resistant and all the good stuff. That custom dbrand skin looks nice. Might even consider getting one for my current phone even. Love that they sponsored this giveaway.

skinned flagship phone is just amazing :D

I have a Xperia SP at the moment, which still has speakers on the back and ist waterproof.

I like Those things About the Z2, and ofcourse the new type of screen :D

And About dbrand...

Well, it's just awesome what they do ! I really like the linus-skin they made for the Z2, it is just wonderfull !

Hi Linus,

I currently have a 5 year old Samsung star with a few rows of dead pixels. You might me able to see why I'm commenting on this topic. In fact I made an account on your website for it. A year and a half ago I updated from my old Samsung to a new one, the galaxy s3 mini, and boy it was a nightmare, it was pretty bad next to my IPod touch I bought with it. And it died on me after a year.. So I'm back with my Star.. :(

I drastically need an update and I saw this video and it was just perfect!

So on to the things you asked,

The best about the Z2 I think is the 20,7 Mpixels because the 5mp on my IPod and the 3.2 mp on my star just aren't enough. And ohh them front facing speakers! I must say Linus, I use my IPod for watching youtube and you made my turn red on your htc 1 m8 review when you made the cupping your hand joke as that was exactly what I was doing...

And about dbrand, well it might seem weird but the fact that they use the 3M stuff is what I like, we have a 3M plant in our town and it wouldn't surprise me if some of their materials are made right here in my home town. But that's not all, their skins look fantastic! You can say goodby to chubby phone covers and just hold the device that you just had pimped up ;).

So thanks for reading this and greetings from Belgium!

I love the front facing speakers on the z2 and love the skins that demand make

Waterproof and dustproof thats what I need!

The best thing about the z2 is that it blows away my old phone (and that I'll actually see something on it's screen in sunlight...)

I like the waterproofness and the camera of the phone, these 2 things add up perfectly for undewater footage! I'd love to have a Z2!

I like that its waterproof. I like that you can make your own skin and personalize your phone