I havent been on the market to get a new phone but now that ive seen this my S4 can get its good well deserved rest. Well thats if i win it :D

The Reson the phone has grabed me by my hair is the abiity to go in to the water and what thats not all the Camra is just beath taking.

The premium Quality of DBrand covers looks amazing. I'd just like to thank them for giving you the chance to review it. They are the Bamf of the DAY. 

i love the depth of field funcion, and from dbrand, they sponsored this video!

awesomes review, now i feel bad for having a moto x, and not been from the club of cool kids who dont watch videos on a mirror to be able to hear what's going on.

Dbrand their custom fits are pretty nice. A good sturdy fit with the custom covers! On the Z2 the front facing speakers are definitely a plus.

I love the new screen and the front facing speakers, also the skin is sweet.

love the overall simple and very thoughtful design of z2

about dbrand? they make a skin for phones, it's like putting a pottato bck to its peels? love the idea alone:D

I love the Z2 being water proof and dust proof, and dbrand is that they sponsored this video.

This is something I actually need and want so bad! My current phone is a bit broken (most of the time the bottom part of the screen doesn't notice touch at all) and Z2 has everything I need. Its waterproof and dust proof too so it wont brake if I have to ride (11km) home in rain (I have to ride moped because in finland u have to be 18 to ride car and I'm 16) and I also like listening music and taking pictures and videos so front speakers would be good for music and camera has everything I need and the slowmo feature makes even better for me so I can watch tricks in slow mo and see what I should do to make it look and feel better. 

Sorry for bad english. Hope you can still read it!

I would love this phone 

1. Because DBRAND made it look AWESOME!

2. Because of its awesome camera

and DBRAND your skins look awesome

and This phone is awesome!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x + H150i Elite LCD     

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600MHz CL16

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro

GPU: MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC       

SSD 1: Corsair MP600 1tb (Windows)      

SSD 2: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (Scratch Drive)   

SSD 3: Samsung 860 EVO 250gb

HDD 1: WD Blue 1TB

HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Case: NZXT H710

PSU: Corsair TX750M

Mouse: Lamzu Atlantis Pro Mini 4khz

Keyboard: Akko 5075B Plus

Z2's skin looks great, and the improved screen really makes it one of the best smartphones in my book. Haven't heard of dbrand, probably, because of where i live, but they're are awesome 'cause of this giveaway. 

Xperia Z2: the best thing are the stereo front facing speakers and the waterproofness

dbrand: the best thing is their awsome custom linustechtips-skin

Awesome phone with an even more awesome skin to match!

the ability to be hardcore(dust and watersubmerge.) and those specs? neat. that gentlemans hat add on! gawwd daaayyymn. and who doesnt like to have the first linustechtips skin? that radical and awesome lookin piece of thing and thumbs up for sponsoring this event. stay awesome. :o

The best parts of the phone are the screen and the skin :D

My favourite thing about the z2 is the 20 mega pixel camera because I am photographer and it's just easier taking good quality pictures with a phone.

My favourite thing about dbrand is the their cool designs and skins that you can have on your phones.

I even already have a dbrand skin on my old z1 but it broke when I dropped it off a cliff trying to get a photo so at the moment I am using my old iPhone 5

Really appreciate if you could give me the phone because I would definitely use it

Love your vids by the way

The z2 looks awesome. Even though I havnt dropped a phone in years the water proofness would be cool. Dbrand looks very cool as well. I can finally have a batphone that isn't a windows phone :)

Fav. thing about Xperia Z2: IPS display

Fav. thing about dbrand: They sponsored this video + DAT SKINS ._.

I love the front speaker feature of this phone. I always feel annoying with the back speaker. With xperia Z2... NOT anymore!

I loved the z1 it was cool with what it did but the screen was horrible I got the z1 for Christmas but the z2 is very expensive I'm Irish so I cant afford that and debrand is cool the way u can make ur own skins for ur phone I love the camera on the z2

I like the awesome screen on the Z2 and the cool custom made skin from dbrand!

The phone is waterproof and that's actually really cool and dbrand is all about them skins youtubers 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Love the phone for sexy design and using IPS panel screen instead that ugly Triluminos display is amazing.

But, if I win, can I peel off that skin?

Lol, jk.

but I can really peel off the skin right?

So yeah, I'm impressed with the camera and the fact that it has frontal speakers, but who am I kidding this phone seems like a complete package and the custom casing is awesome too!

I like the camera of Z2 and LTT skins is just amazing, dbrand does make awesome things