Favourite thing about the Z2: Waterproof - Not having to worry when its raining (I live in the UK!) and favourite thing about dbrand: Skin looked great! Thought It was custom from Sony to begin with!

Enjoyed this review a lot by the way, its good to know Sony are finally starting to sort out their phone's.

The z2 is amazing specwise and I have been of fan of the xperia line for a long time and the dbrand skin looks awesome, it is my first experience of them

Well of course it's front speakers and also it's 3,200 mAh battery!  :D 

their skins look awesome plus i really want that phone :)

I like the screen and battery life of Z2 dBrand makes things more awesome!  ;) 

The best thing I like about the phone is the screen and that it is waterproof. Being a LTT edition makes it so much better, you guys should start selling custom phone covers.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Z2 Camera is so awesome, and those dbrand carbon fiber skins  :wub:

AWESOME giveaway! Love the display of the xperia! and i absolutely adore the leather series of dbrand skins!

I like the Z2 because of its simple yet nice design!

And it's nice that the skins dbrand makes look really like the phone's own 'skin', not like some cheap Chinese sticker...

My favourite part about the Z2 has to be the awsome battery life and the camera . A Dbrand i must say they make so pretty kick-ass skins !

waterproof phone with linustechtips branding on it. who does't want that ?

I'm not a native English speaker.
Excuse me for any possible grammar/spelling mistakes

Personally I think the durability of the phone and the fact it's not only waterproof but dustproof too is a win!

Ermagherd frent feceng spekerg!!!!! And the skin is pretty cool

Intel core i5 3450 Asus Gtx 560 8GB ram 1Tb Caviar blue 1Tb Seagate barracuda

Might not be a beast, but it's my not beast :)

I like the fact that the Z2 is water proof, you can probably get some great photos with that feature, and that dbrand skin is simply awesome, walking around with that phone and a LTT shirt would be totally fanboy-ish but who the hell cares, hooray for linus , HOORAY!!  :D

I love the Z2's waterproofing and battery as the main features and I love DBrand's skins for all the phones and I was looking to get some for my PS vita very soon.

I really like the Z2 Camera, battery, water/dust proof and so much more... its a great phone for the daily and hard use. 

I love https://dbrand.com/ cause its simle to use but have some incredible skins that Black Carbon Fiber material will be in one of my phones in the future. 

Hope that i win :)

My favourite part of the Z2 are front facing speakers, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they have lots of skins to choose from for your phone.

I love the fact that it is waterproof. That way, If i lose my phone in the toilet again, it wouldn't break. 
And the skin from dbrand looks awsome!!. 

I love the speakers and the  design of the Z2 combined with the perfect fit of the dbrand thing :)

Well...I guess I don't have much of a chance of winning the device but whatever.

Reasons why the Xperia Z2 appeals to me:

- SD card slot (yeah sure...most phones have them but it is always a requirement on my list)

- GSM supported (Not sure if this phone is but I hope so....also a serious requirement on my list)

- Access to a wide range of network channels (Again...I'm sure most phones have this feature...but I'm still putting it on there)

- Support for the Cyanogen Mod

- FLAC SUPPORT

- Front facing speakers (I will most likely be using my own headphones anyways...but its a plus)

- Waterproof (Kind of a gimmic but I guess it means I can take it with me while I swim? [probably not going to but what ever])

- 802.11 ac wifii specifications - I know that this standard isn't officially approved yet...but its still great to future-proof

- The camera - dat pixel density

- The IPS touch screen is nice...but I'm not sure how worried I'll have to be about viewing angles....1080p is nice though.

Why dbrand is epic:

- Carbon mesh skins

- World wide shiping....$3 - Thats insane

- Their mission is awesome - "To save the world from inferior skins, one device at a time."

So thats what I think about the Z and the d. fingers crossed.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the camera! That 20 mpx shooter is amazing! And I'm a fan of dbrand because they make great skins! I actually found about them from MKBHD :D 

Custom UI by Sony is my favorite thing about Z2 . Why? Because other Androids have slow UI *cough* Touchwiz *cough*.

Favorite thing about dbrand is... They sell high quality skins (affordable price.)

I love the glass and metal build, and I love how inexpensive and cool dbrand skins are!

My favorite feature of the Z2 is the waterproofness/water-resistance. I have a Lifeproof case on my S3 because I'm always afraid of getting caught in the rain and ruining my phone. It adds a ton of bulk and makes the hardware buttons feel less responsive. It's cool that the Z1 and Z2 are both waterproof so I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught in the rain.