Where are unlisted Linustechtips videos posted in the forums?

This was uploaded on July 5th. As of right now it's still unlisted. It's making the rounds being memed and reposted on /r/pcmasterrace. Where was it originally posted in the forums? Where do these withheld videos get posted first?

there arnt many

but there is a reason why that exact video isnt posted

it will rain a lot of hate and fanboy wars

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

there arnt many

but there is an reason why that exact video isnt posted

it will rain a lot of hate and fanboy wars

Or... It's scheduled for a later date.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Or... It's scheduled for a later date.

doubt it

but we will see eventually

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The truth shall set you freeeeeeeee :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

But normally linus and co don't promote master race stuff?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Holly shite! I've never seen that video. Thanks OP :P

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

doubt it

Pretty sure the guy you quoted was correct, since nicklmg posted a video about a week ago that went live only a few days ago. I forgot exactly which one it was.

EDIT: On further inspection I don't think it was nick who posted that one, but I remember seeing a video in that subforum days before I saw it on YT.

TY, PC FTW

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

Pretty sure the guy you quoted was correct, since nicklmg posted a video about a week ago that went live only a few days ago. I forgot exactly which one it was.

EDIT: On further inspection I don't think it was nick who posted that one, but I remember seeing a video in that subforum days before I saw it on YT.

doubt it

Luke mentioned he had shared to some people, like they were releasing it soon on the WAN show.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Won't the hate and fanboy arguments (more comments/downvotes) end up giving them more money from google? They should just release this, if anything it will educate a few people.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i3 3220 |     Mobo:     Asus  P8H77i |    RAM:    Non-bra nded (yeah i know) 8GB DDR3 |    GPU:    Palit GTX 660 ti |     Case:    Cooler Master Elite 1 20 |   Storage:   Cruc ial M4 64GB SSD/500GB HDD |   PSU:   OCZ CoreXtreme 500W |  Display:  Samsung SA550   |  Cooling:  Cooler Master Vor tex 211Q | Keyboard: CM Storm Q uickfire TK (Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G602/Steelseries QcK Mass

But normally linus and co don't promote master race stuff?

They do now. Tech Syndicate and LinusTechTips have increasingly shown more interest in /r/pcmasterrace appreciation. GabeN silently drops by too.

Actually I'm glad they didn't list this (yet): I know they wanted to directly address Ubisoft in this experiments but Watchdog's is a terrible, broken fucking mess of a game to do this kinds of tests anyway.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Actually I'm glad they didn't list this (yet): I know they wanted to directly address Ubisoft in this experiments but Watchdog's is a terrible, broken fucking mess of a game to do this kinds of tests anyway.

Exactly what I thought when watching the video. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

We're trying to build a 1 to 2 week buffer of videos that are scheduled out for release. We're tired of scrambling at the last minute each day to get our videos out.

So expect the forum to have a solid amount of extra content versus the YouTube subscription feed moving forward. All of it will eventually find its way to the channel, but it just might take a bit.

They do now. Tech Syndicate and LinusTechTips have increasingly shown more interest in /r/pcmasterrace appreciation. GabeN silently drops by too.

With the kind of crap consoles are causing (Resolution is just a number, 30fps is a filmic look, Microsoft stupid fucking Pepsi challenge, Ubisoft intentionally nerfing the PC versions of games) can you really blame them?

Somebody has to speak out and tell the truth, in an unadultered and unhindered way.

-------

Current Rig

-------

We're trying to build a 1 to 2 week buffer of videos that are scheduled out for release. We're tired of scrambling at the last minute each day to get our videos out.

So expect the forum to have a solid amount of extra content versus the YouTube subscription feed moving forward. All of it will eventually find its way to the channel, but it just might take a bit.

There was one Cooler Master keyboard review that got set as private after a few hours.  3 weeks later and it's still left as private. What's up with that?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/170047-cooler-master-novatouch-tkl-topre-keyboard/

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

watchdogs is great .... i really dont see what people are getting angry about ???? it looks great , works great , yup the multiplayer is proper crap , but the single player experiance is ace as far as im concerned ..

watchdogs is great .... i really dont see what people are getting angry about ???? it looks great , works great , yup the multiplayer is proper crap , but the single player experiance is ace as far as im concerned ..

Might be better now after the patching, but the game performed horribly on high settings no matter how much of a high end system you had. It was also poorly optimized for what it looked like since some of the textures really were butt ugly for PC standards yet the thing devours as much VRAM as you could throw at it for literally no good reason since the game didn't look that good even on the highest settings.

I know that for every day people on lower end systems it probably scales down well but we're talking not only a testing environment (which needs consistency) but high and ultra settings as well.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Kinda surprised they only tested WD's, 2-3 Games would have been better to show how outdated the Console performance is when compared to really older gen performing cards.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

There was one Cooler Master keyboard review that got set as private after a few hours.  3 weeks later and it's still left as private. What's up with that?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/170047-cooler-master-novatouch-tkl-topre-keyboard/

Product isn't ready yet, so they asked us to hold off on the review.

With the kind of crap consoles are causing (Resolution is just a number, 30fps is a filmic look, Microsoft stupid fucking Pepsi challenge, Ubisoft intentionally nerfing the PC versions of games) can you really blame them?

Somebody has to speak out and tell the truth, in an unadultered and unhindered way.

While I mostly agree with you, I honestly do prefer 24 or 30 FPS in movies. Hate me all you want, but that's what I prefer. I've watched TV Shows that are broadcasted in 60FPS and it just feels weird. 

While I mostly agree with you, I honestly do prefer 24 or 30 FPS in movies. Hate me all you want, but that's what I prefer. I've watched TV Shows that are broadcasted in 60FPS and it just feels weird. 

I don't disagree but a lot of this has to do with

1) Motion blur: it's just more natural on video and specially film cameras

2) Editing: you rarely see intensive action scenes with a single camera, one continuous shot but the opposite: the editing shows you a new camera angle every few seconds or faster so your mind thinks there's a lot of action even if the framerate is actually pretty low. This is literally impossible in games where you're both the actor AND the camera operator.

-------

Current Rig

-------