Rate the Photo Above you

7/10 the back of the car is a little blurry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/calibudangel/14792109025/

Not really clear what the subject is, but settings wise it looks good. Also like the patterns with the driveway and the wooden fence/barrier.

Here's mine, finally got a prime lens after a few years of photography.

14774829996_398c7533d3_b.jpg

Web by MPhotos07, on Flickr

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Really macro-like, to the point where I can barely focus my eyes on it.... but still good. 8/10.

(try giving more elaborate ratings...its like you're just saying "it's good")

Messed around with the contrast a bit for this one. Maybe overdone? (Original)

hyF2Xuj.jpg

Yeah, I'd say it's abit overdone. Did you pull back on the clarity too? 

macro-24.jpg

(photo for my build log, but I still like it alot :D)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

7/10 What am I actually looking at, too much out of focus to tell

snip

_MG_0729 by CaliBudAngel, on Flickr

Boring subject, only interesting thing is the low depth of field which is not hard to achieve. On the photo you rated you said that you're not able to tell what's on the photo, same goes for this one. Nice colors on the (probably) shingles though. Also the background is bothering me a bit. 

85tBNKH.jpg

Boring subject, only interesting thing is the low depth of field which is not hard to achieve. On the photo you rated you said that you're not able to tell what's on the photo, same goes for this one. Nice colors on the (probably) shingles though. Also the background is bothering me a bit. 

8/10

The framing and subject could be different/better. It almost looks like the lightning in the shot was on accident because of where it is, and the rest of the environment. 

That being said. It's Lightning. It's awesome. It took alot of patience to take, and I really like the shot as a whole. But I wouldn't look at it again/stare at it for a long time. If that makes sense?

14819604293_4aef88ca5d_z.jpgDSC_0230JP by d3sl91, on Flickr

I don't do alot of pictures like this. Would prefer a person or something other than just flowers. But here it be.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

8/10

The framing and subject could be different/better. It almost looks like the lightning in the shot was on accident because of where it is, and the rest of the environment. 

That being said. It's Lightning. It's awesome. It took alot of patience to take, and I really like the shot as a whole. But I wouldn't look at it again/stare at it for a long time. If that makes sense?

14819604293_4aef88ca5d_z.jpgDSC_0230JP by d3sl91, on Flickr

I don't do alot of pictures like this. Would prefer a person or something other than just flowers. But here it be.

8/10 I love the colour :)

rc4BteW.jpg

Port of Boston this evening, looks pretty nice but I really need a bloody camera that has a better low light capability.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Lots of noise but could be fixed in post production. Would've loved to see more colour and detail in the grass. 5/10.

14826382536_3f4b41c306_h.jpgRandom Rugby shots by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

8/10

Well yea...it's lightning after all, can't tell it to go down a little more to the right so it fits perfectly into the frame. There was only one more that came down into where my camera was pointed, but unfortunately at that time,the camera was processing another exposure that had finished just before.

Lots of noise but could be fixed in post production. Would've loved to see more colour and detail in the grass. 5/10.

<snip>

There is a lot of noise and everything seems to be slightly out of focus. I'd have to say 6/10.

Acrapovic exhaust on a KTM Duke 690 that needs a wash. f/5.6 1/160sec ISO-640

14668238060_fa517628de_k.jpg

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Acrapovic exhaust on a KTM Duke 690 that needs a wash. f/5.6 1/160sec ISO-640

Dirty and gritty and not my style, so Im not sure why im rating it, but I cant deduct points for anything in terms of clarity and focus. Everything in good shape here. If anything I was a little bored, but that depends on the person :P 7/10.

My second attempt at headlight- long exposures. Just one of many that I took.

IYumHwn.jpg

Good long exposure shot! Great atmosphere 9/10.

14662769167_a44a7a2697_h.jpgSJC Year 9 Rugby Tournament - Wed 6/8/2014 by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Wow 10/10. First off great composition! Her eyes really draw you into the picture and if your eyes start to wonder the hands and slight curve of the cloth really draw you back to her face.

Here is one I did last night. Camera: T3i Settings: 1/200 - F1.8 - ISO3200 - 50mm

post-4819-0-56552800-1373671810.jpg

How did you do that?

Snapshot, 3/10

Liked (pros)

Angle 

Exposure

Color

Background (the wall)

Disliked (cons)

Framing (back tire is not fully in frame)

Focus is a bit off

Distracting (top left corner)

Overall 7/10

My photo is 100% unedited :)

14884398733_80fc1a7164_o.jpgMT Baker ice climbing by Downpour Photography, on Flickr

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Just wanted to give a more detailed response to @ZacDaMan72' s picture, I think it would be much better if you had faces in the shot. I know what you're trying to go for, and you want a feel for what's going on. Facial expressions would be a good way to do this, not a butt. That's all I'll say :P

Just wanted to give a more detailed response to @ZacDaMan72' s picture, I think it would be much better if you had faces in the shot. I know what you're trying to go for, and you want a feel for what's going on. Facial expressions would be a good way to do this, not a butt. That's all I'll say :P

lol I know but I cannot bother run to the other side of the field :P

Snapshot, 3/10

jOzc673.jpg

I know this has been rated but I gotta say those are great looking bikes but you've really captured it's ugliest angle here, this kind of angle works well for cruisers and sports bikes because they have a lot going on under the tank but with this image you've captured that massive void between the front wheel and engine.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Since the person above already rated, here is a few of mine:
These were on a camping trip, I couldn't lug around anything heavy, so I borrowed a point and shoot from my dad.

O6uvGpl.jpgSWHP3rC.jpgia51LRA.jpgKYHvEQp.jpgZgHlEau.jpg7K7Tyzv.jpg

I may have broken the rule by uploading more than 1 picture, but I would like some constructive criticism. I am actually getting into photography as a hobby, so any tips or trick would be appreciated.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.