Rate the Photo Above you

Thunder bird taxiing by the crew chiefs.

Cool photo! 9/10 I like the composition and the photo makes me wonder where the plane is going or what mission it just completed.

My photo...

21jun2014jpg-2-L.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Cool photo! 9/10 I like the composition and the photo makes me wonder where the plane is going or what mission it just completed.

My photo...

I like your contrasting of the orange brown log on vivid evergreen foliage a lot. The photo really brings out the woodgrain in the log too. Great shot!

Here's mine; @StormtrooperStu it's downtown Nanaimo's Port Theatre Society nestled in amongst the harbor at night.

the_opera_house_by_eriksnow-d7pvrv5.jpg

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I like your contrasting of the orange brown log on vivid evergreen foliage a lot. The photo really brings out the woodgrain in the log too. Great shot!

Not sure on the subject but the colours are fantastic, HDR ?  7.9952/10

Here is a shot of the Red Arrows.

14j9qvm.jpg

Nothing to see here - move along.

Not sure on the subject but the colours are fantastic, HDR ?  7.9952/10

Here is a shot of the Red Arrows.

Nice! Great focus, especially on the lower few. Colours are pretty cool too, only complaint is the plain background but it helps make it stand out. 8/10

14584961916_864a6075ad_h.jpg

(The lens flare bugs me so much)

(The lens flare bugs me so much)

Beautiful. Another HDR I think? The only suggestion would be if there was more ocean showing, always a nice touch to a shot like this. 9/10.

Damn, I've already posted all my good pictures. Please stand by while I try to find one...... ;-;

EDIT: I know we're trying to keep this thread from pictures other than tech, so I apoligize when I post this, but it's the good thing I have left....

RSYG4Bk.jpg

The "sparkling" of the LED's comes from the high aperture.

6.5/10

There are a few bright pixels that could of been fixed in post, and the lights are a little blown out.

nas-drive-right-logo.jpg

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

6.5/10

There are a few bright pixels that could of been fixed in post, and the lights are a little blown out.

good god, Im so jelly of you, You have  the best pics I have ever seen in my life bro.

No duabt 10/10 and if I could rate it higher I would :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I just took this about 10 minutes ago with my phone camera. Unlucky for me I don't have a decent camera

Posted Image

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I just took this about 10 minutes ago with my phone camera. Unlucky for me I don't have a decent camera

Kind of a dark pictures. Nothing a little HDR couldn't fix! 6/10

Long exposure fireworks anyone?

10537110_1501256430086435_12672980059438

Kind of a dark pictures. Nothing a little HDR couldn't fix! 6/10

Long exposure fireworks anyone?

Posted Image

Yea I should have done that :P but 6/10 I'm pretty proud of ma self

Also that's fucking beautiful

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Beautiful. Another HDR I think? The only suggestion would be if there was more ocean showing, always a nice touch to a shot like this. 9/10.

Thanks! Actually not HDR either!

10/10, I love long exposure firework shots. 

Yea, I did that for the lulz just to get a half decent shot because I was bored. 

8/10. Subject is...meh. But, like you said, you did it for the lulz and not to take the best photo on planet earth :P

10418526_1501647683380643_77180908747007

Interesting shot 8.5/10. Never seen a pine cone so green...

Very cool shot!  I really like the detail in the web.  I like the depth of field you chose too.  I would have like a different angle on the spider though.  Maybe focus on the eyes or detail on the abdomen.  Maybe a better view on what it is eating?  Overall I like the shot, 8.5/10

I went hiking in the mountains a few days ago.  Visited an abandoned logging town.  This was one of the last remaining buildings.  I usually don't do selective color... but for this, I thought "what the hell!".

Ghost%20House-1-X3.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Very cool shot!  I really like the detail in the web.  I like the depth of field you chose too.  I would have like a different angle on the spider though.  Maybe focus on the eyes or detail on the abdomen.  Maybe a better view on what it is eating?  Overall I like the shot, 8.5/10

I went hiking in the mountains a few days ago.  Visited an abandoned logging town.  This was one of the last remaining buildings.  I usually don't do selective color... but for this, I thought "what the hell!".

Good use of spot color I usually don't like it but I did here. 9/10 because I think there could have been a better angle.

Bird pics anyone? :)

6BN3sAr.jpg

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Good use of spot color I usually don't like it but I did here. 9/10 because I think there could have been a better angle.

Bird pics anyone? :)

6BN3sAr.jpg

Good bokeh, not too much, not too little. 7/10. I used to own and breed some zebra finches :)

post-64328-0-17440000-1405137913_thumb.j

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Good bokeh, not too much, not too little. 7/10. I used to own and breed some zebra finches :)

Wow its so crisp and I love the setting 9/10 would be a 10/10 but I feel like the sky is a little washed out. (Bright) but still a fantastic shot :D

What camera did you use?

10428188_254479461417881_593279926866302

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Wow its so crisp and I love the setting 9/10 would be a 10/10 but I feel like the sky is a little washed out. (Bright) but still a fantastic shot :D

What camera did you use?

Nice shot, the colours look good and the contrast looks about right. Only thing with the shot is that it doesn't show whether he is one meter up the cliff or one hundred meters up the cliff. Going from an angle of above or bellow the subject would show this height off better as I can probably guess he is just one meter from the ground...

Here is my shot, another one of my mate Sam out on his video shoot!

14618293791_f9c4e553ee_b.jpgSam Horton by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Really clear and such a good position, background is pretty nice too! I'm having trouble finding any bad points so it looks like a 10/10!

-snip-

I like the material of the bottle(?), it almost seems homemade.

I'm also wondering as to how the lights in the background are so smooth.

Anyway, 8/10, would've been higher if there was some more to see in the frame.

Z9nhvoH.jpg

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

-night image-

I love night-time shots, and plan on some downtown ones soon. 

Roughly an 7/10. Looks clear etc. Composition, while I see what you were trying to do, that Bridge and the angle of the shot keep getting in the way of pure enjoyment, but that is a very personal thing.

I enjoy shots of strangers: 

14674816965_0973e8dd2d_c.jpg

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Lovely colour, 8/10

yJSAf5h.jpg

-snip-

nice rustic look, gets the scorching and stuff on the wood just right, i like how you can still see the moss on the big piece of wood. unfortunately the colour of the flames is a little meh 8/10

this is gonna look really bad due to facebook compression but meh. 

10173582_10204341613290346_2582384231610

Taken at Helsingborg, Sweden on a Sony Xperia T with custom photo settings (can't tell you what because left my phone at home)

I love night-time shots, and plan on some downtown ones soon. 

Roughly an 7/10. Looks clear etc. Composition, while I see what you were trying to do, that Bridge and the angle of the shot keep getting in the way of pure enjoyment, but that is a very personal thing.

I enjoy shots of strangers: 

14674816965_0973e8dd2d_c.jpg

I love this photo. I'm a portrait photographer so I'm going to rate this as 10/10. Why? Because it shows emotion, was captured during golden hour, and the lighting is perfect. Keep up the great work.