Heaven Society - Week 9 (Zetsuen No Tempest)

Fred Castellum

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Winning Pick

Zetsuen No Tempest

42453.jpg

Synopsis

One day, a sorceress princess was stuffed into a barrel and banished.

One day, a single girl was suddenly murdered, and the culprit still runs free.

And one day, a battle spanning time and space over magic and revenge began!

Sanity and madness, sense and intelligence, self-confidence and convictions.

The tragic tale of this irrational world starts now.

The Kusaribe family is a family of sorcerers under the protection of the "Tree of Origins". Their princess, Hakaze Kusaribe, was the greatest sorceress of their family. But Samon Kusaribe, a member of their family seeking to resurrect the "Tree of World's End", a tree that opposes the "Tree of Origins" and controls the power of destruction, stuffs her into a barrel, and banishes her to a deserted island. From the deserted island, she sends a message out to sea, which is picked up by Mahiro Fuwa, a young boy who's sworn vengeance upon the criminal who killed his little sister, Aika. Mahiro agrees to help Hakaze under the condition that she find Aika's killer with her magic. But once Mahiro's best friend and Aika's lover, Yoshino Takigawa is rescued from danger, he too gets dragged into this tale of revenge.

My Opinion

I don't know much about the series other than what the synopsis tells me. I heard really good things about this series from a friend of mine so I'm expecting it to have lots of good action.

To Kick Off Discussion

What do you think about series that have magic in the plot?

Links To Watch

Link 1

Link 2

Synopsis Credit

Member Tags

@Luclocke @RainColt @TheProfosist  @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Jaybird @Charger @Legion @ @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ive beed @'d, oh no! *hides*

Hey I just realized I watched a decent part of this series already.

Heard a lot of stuff about this anime, never bothered to watch it thou.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Welp time to take the plunge and get this series ready for marathoning.

I dont know i kinda just stopped on it it seems and never picked it back up. I think im on ep8 or something.

Heard a lot of stuff about this anime, never bothered to watch it thou.

Nows your chance :D

I dont know i kinda just stopped on it it seems and never picked it back up. I think im on ep8 or something.

I'll find out if its any good or not soon enough I guess. I hope its not a disappointment. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'll find out if its any good or not soon enough I guess. I hope its not a disappointment. 

gonna get in bed and watch it tonight xD

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Welp time to take the plunge and get this series ready for marathoning. 

good luck  ;)

and i will cry in the corner waiting for my part to be replaced   :) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

dun know I didnt think it was great or amazing the concept was kinda unique though

dun know I didnt think it was great or amazing the concept was kinda unique though

It better be unique! xD

Darn. I wanted cowboy bebop. Spaceships +1. This will have to ssuffices for now.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Downloading now :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Darn. I wanted cowboy bebop. Spaceships +1. This will have to ssuffices for now.

Cowboy Bebop may not have won but I still watched it anyway! :D

I have watched through episode 14 now only 10 more to go

@MyInnerFred don't plagiarize link to the source of the synopsis

Ahh I forgot to do that.... 

Thank you @MyInnerFred I was so frustrated this morning over the post and I've got some other things to add to it when I get home ill msg you about it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @MyInnerFred I was so frustrated this morning over the post and I've got some other things to add to it when I get home ill msg you about it.

This current post? Did I miss something else?

And it starts again, going to try contribute more this week, got real busy last week which sucked since it was my suggestion xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

@MyInnerFred yes this post and no you weren't missing anything. Just extra stuff I included with comparisons and analogies with another anime and my opinion. This is one of my favorites so ill be adding a bit extra.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get your motor cycle yet?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Just got back from vacation so will give it a shot later in the week. Im a Anime novice but I think im more into the comedic, weird and everyday stuff kinda thing but i ready to be pleasantly suprised.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Good lord I'm so pissed right now... My computer's GPU gave me a bsod and all my browser tabs and windows closed.... and google chromes restore function failed to work this time....

I just lost around 200+ tabs.... all my data..... 

Good lord I'm so pissed right now... My computer's GPU gave me a bsod and all my browser tabs and windows closed.... and google chromes restore function failed to work this time....

I just lost around 200+ tabs.... all my data..... 

tumblr_m8643hum3C1rbmmfgo1_500.gif

*Laughs instantly, then feels bad about it....* Really sorry about that....Your browsing is completely like mine I see. If you use firefox, I can recommend "Session Manager"

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.