PewDiePie reveals his annual revenue!

this is for pewdiepie, as you can see the 4m stated above fits somewhere in there.

€1.8M - €14.7M

ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

It's between 0.5x and 3.75x how is that any accurate? I make somewhere between 1 and 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000€ a day. 

Success has nothing to do with it. it's genuine annoyance. 

See, whether Linus has sub 100 views per video or has over 9999mil per video, he isn't annoying to watch. I watched a video to see what the hype/hate was about and regretted it. Such an annoying personality. No money can fix that.

Again I don't find him personally that annoying. People are quick to blame both his followers and specially youtube's fucked up ranking system that recommends his videos as soon as you type anything game related but neither of those things are his fault.

But for your specific reasoning, fair enough.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No, but if I had that success I wouldn't risk it lol

Yeah I know what you mean, but realistically he could join another partner program in 2 seconds lol

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

It's between 0.5x and 3.75x how is that any accurate? I make somewhere between 1 and 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000€ a day. 

Never said it's accurate.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Good for him. I honestly don't get why people hate him so much, yes he's overdone and all that but I've seen worst. What ever happened to just being indifferent to someone else's success? No need to hate.

Yeah, there's lots of really fucking annoying people on youtube but they aren't rolling in zeroes so nobody singles them out.

Again I don't find him personally that annoying. People are quick to blame both his followers and specially youtube's fucked up ranking system that recommends his videos as soon as you type anything game related but neither of those things are his fault.

But for your specific reasoning, fair enough.

I don't hate the guy himself, don't get me wrong. He's done legit nice things. I should specify I hate his persona more than anything. I'm sure when he's not catering to whoever his primary fan base is, he's probably a pretty cool guy. I mean, I'm sure Linus and crew are more toned down off the cam as well.

Before you all start saying what a terrible person he is, he raised more than 1 million $ for charity.

Anyway, I highly doubt that that is his Reddit account. I am not on Reddit, but I highly doubt it. He's not allowed to say how much he earns, because of his partnership with YouTube. And he also stated on twitter, that 4 million is an exaggerated number. Moving on.

I personally don't consider raising money for charity necessarily a positive thing. 

Many charity's are effectively rich people banks so they can avoid taxes. They are effectively backup charities, promising to fund real charities when they run out of money. Of course they never do.

I'm not saying he's doing this. I'm saying I can't tell the difference between a real charity and a fake one that serves the above purpose, so I can't consider him donating to a charity either way. And based purely on his video content, I don't like him. 

And then there's the whole consideration of whether donating money to the poor is actually a good thing or not:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I personally don't consider raising money for charity necessarily a positive thing. 

Many charity's are effectively rich people banks so they can avoid taxes. They are effectively backup charities, promising to fund real charities when they run out of money. Of course they never do.

I'm not saying he's doing this. I'm saying I can't tell the difference between a real charity and a fake one that serves the above purpose, so I can't consider him donating to a charity either way. And based purely on his video content, I don't like him. 

And then there's the whole consideration of whether donating money to the poor is actually a good thing or not:

True, but I do although believe that he is a genuine guy - and that is not because of the fact, that I am a long time viewer of his content.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I don't directly hate pewdiepie, its my friends who are pewdiepie fanboys who annoy me more tbh

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I don't hate him as much as I hate the stupid little kids that follow him.

But he is almost as bad as JB IMO

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If I was him I would save 1 million of that use $60,000 a year on living and giving the rest to charity. But thats me. I wouldn't know what to spend it all on so I would just give it away. Saving it would be a good idea as his channel will most likely die out soon-ish. Most channels die out especially when they produce that kind of content all the time. It's why =3 isn't as big as it used to be. Channels like Linus Tech Tips and Total Halibuts channels are a bit different as they offer new content that is interesting to some degree. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The accuracy doesn't really matter that much. Even the lowest bound estimate, if he manages his money well, should hold him over for life, if not a very long time.

Error: 410

I don't watch Peidiepie,

I don't really know why he is so speciall there is many guys like him

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

3 million view per vid, more than 10 vids per month, for each view YouTube pays you 1 cent or something like that. 2 cents per like. 5 cents per subscriber... Do the maths... :|

He actually uploads around 40 videos a month.

So if he gets 1 cent per view he would make around 1,2 million a month.

So he is probably getting 0.25 cent for each view.

RTX2070OC 

Hard to decide whats more surprising. The amount he earns or that Misanthrope doesn't dislike/hate something, equally amazing is the lack of swear words for once lol  ;)

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

He actually uploads around 40 videos a month.

So if he gets 1 cent per view he would make around 1,2 million a month.

So he is probably getting 0.25 cent for each view.

1 monetized view=$0.02.

In other words,if adblock didn't exist,google would be bankrupt :P

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Hard to decide whats more surprising. The amount he earns or that Misanthrope doesn't dislike/hate something, equally amazing is the lack of swear words for once lol  ;)

In my defense, I've been eating delicious cookies and donuts while commenting on this thread though: it's almost impossible to remain grumpy or mad while eating cookies.

-------

Current Rig

-------

PewDiePie is awful. How could anyone watch him? TotalBiscuit and AngryJoe are the best gaming youtubers imo.

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

I dislike him and his fan base. They make me physically sick its like "omg you copied off pewds i'm gonna flag all your videos for copyright and thumbs down all your videos" the fans are just pathetic. Especially when other YouTubers are out there that are plenty better than he is.

Look at the likes of Seananners, Markiplier, Chilledchaos, ZeRoyalViking, the list literally goes on.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

holy shit I cannot believe 27 million people subscribed to him. I couldn't even stand to watch half of one video. 

I hate the world. And yes I'm jealous that someone who acts like a ten year-old for a living can earn so much.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

PewDiePie is awful. How could anyone watch him? TotalBiscuit and AngryJoe are the best gaming youtubers imo.

I'm not feeling AngryJoe lately: his almost bipolar attitude doesn't helps at one point he's overly excited giggling like a stupid school girl then he's throwing chairs around the room and shit. He just seems like this extremely annoying stereotypical person that happens to like EVERYTHING that's trendy "Oh yeah Game of Thrones! Shit I LOVE Halo! Fuck yeah a new Spiderman Movie! Oh my god yes Tesla fucking ruled!" come on.

-------

Current Rig

-------

i hate him so much, he's so annoying how he got 27m subs i have no idea

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

I think that I chose the wrong career path.  My guidance counselor was full of shit.  :angry:

Meh. I honestly don't care. I used to watch a bit of his videos before, but not so much. Hate or think he's annoying really isn't relevant, the fact is that there is 27M people who do like him and he makes 4 million. At least hes been fundraising for charity, good to see him do something good with his popularity.