PewDiePie reveals his annual revenue!

Does he still live in Sweden? Isn't there a 90% tax rate if you make that kind of money, or is that why he donates so much of it to charities?

Reminds me of something saying Notch from Minecraft being the 3rd biggest Swedish taxpayer, then someone else saying he wouldn't be the 3rd biggest if he lost some weight.

No I'm pretty sure he moved to Italy for his gf because she's Italian.

Op this figure has to be right if Disney or whoever wanted to buy his channel for $500m

makes sense. kids are usually attracted to loud noises. considering how many kids have phones and tablets these days, its expected.

Oh wait...now I remember who this is. The whole 3pac thing just made me remember it all. I can't  believe this guy is this famous. I guess more people like trashy "entertainment" than I realized. He's absolutely annoying and with that high pitch squealing I don't understand how anyone can stand to listen to it... :(

(his fans' crazy ass comments are more entertaining than he is)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

There is no way you can look at these clips and with a straight face says "yes, I think these clips are high quality entertainment

If anything I'll at least give him the honor I give to most modern day rap/hiphop and pop artists, that at the minimum it is some pretty inspirational content.

Error: 410

tmcclelland455 Linus uses his money on his family, paying his team, the place where they do the reviews, bills because we know his internet and electricity build must be high, and stuff he might want for fun. While Pewds uses itfor bills, games he wants, his setup i think, and his girlfriend. So there for Linus cant make that much money now maybe in the future.

how 27 million people can even stand him is beyond me.

almost 28 now

almost 28 now

All twelve year olds who love to follow the latest fad.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

All twelve year olds who love to follow the latest fad.

i don't think geting 20 mil+ sub in two yearsish is a fad. 

i don't think geting 20 mil+ sub in two yearsish is a fad. 

I disagree. Two years for 20mil+ subs definitely sounds like a fad to me since a fad is said to be something that rapidly grows in a short time.

I disagree. Two years for 20mil+ subs definitely sounds like a fad to me since a fad is said to be something that rapidly grows in a short time.

not by that much.... there no way not even if 15 mil unsub it would hardly do much to him if the core watched him still

not by that much.... there no way not even if 15 mil unsub it would hardly do much to him if the core watched him still

Uh, I don't quite understand what you mean. If 15mil unsubbed him suddenly, of course it won't effect him much. But it wouldn't change the fact that his followers originated from children following a fad.

Uh, I don't quite understand what you mean. If 15mil unsubbed him suddenly, of course it won't effect him much. But it wouldn't change the fact that his followers originated from children following a fad.

ok

Noooooooo way! You get THAT much off YT?

if you have 27 million subs, yes... 

im not gonna be that gullible. i think he might be bullshiting

im not gonna be that gullible. i think he might be bullshiting

Linus confirmed that this is how much pewdiepie would probably earn.

4million a year and he still uses a 760...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Linus confirmed that this is how much pewdiepie would probably earn.

holy balls then :o who said youtube money was bad?

The next trick is to figure out how to 30x my viewership...

And convince your viewers not to use adblock.

Start a makeup channel. Less tech-savvy people so they won't be using adblock... And very far reaching (an entire gender).

holy balls then :o who said youtube money was bad?

It isn't bad... But it sure as hell isn't good. Keep in mind that pewdiepie gets BILLIONS of views. (somehow)