Woman attacks guy with drone at the beach

Sammael

http://gigaom.com/2014/06/09/drone-on-the-beach-leads-to-assault-of-pilot/

Here is the direct video link:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1402206030

It's pretty over the top.  Apparently she thinks photography in public spaces is illegal.  It's not.  Good thing he had a recording or he would be the one in jail.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Once I was recording down at the beach with my gopro on an RC car, and some lady picked up the car and started freaking out on my. She gave the car to the cops and explained on how she thought recording in public was illegal. So I asked the cop for my car back and he gave it back, then she got a citation for being a public disturbance.

TLDR: people are stupid.

OMG that lady is soo stupid 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

I knew immediately that this would be in America.

meanwhile-in-Canada.png

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

that man had some serious control, I would not have been so patient with her. Hit me once and you'll get hit back.

She deserves whatever punishment she gets! Who the hell assaults someone after the cops are on their way? Especially whilst someone is recording them?!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

not to sound like anyting bad but if i was that gouy i would beat the shit out of that hippo for assaulting me and i would sue her for everything she owned. what the fuck is wrong with people. 

Hippos are scary, man.

01-hungry-angry-hippo.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Who else assumed that the drone would have been attacking the guy?

"Woman attacks guy with drone" sounds like she just had a drone that went berserk on some poor kid.

Honestly that story may have been slightly more entertaining, especially if there was video involved.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Man I would have decked her in the face so hard for being a fucking idiot.

I would have also went for her true weakness, those expensive designer name brand sunglasses that adorned her angry face. Smash those on the ground and she'll surrender faster than you can say ''OMG Like Totally''

Hail Sithis!

Holy s*** that b**** was going hardcore p0rn on him "O yea wanna take pictures of me o yea" *puts fingers in mouth as she rip rips opens his shirt so nipple is exposed and gets on top of him"

I would have also went for her true weakness, those expensive designer name brand sunglasses that adorned her angry face. Smash those on the ground and she'll surrender faster than you can say ''OMG Like Totally''

Falcon Punch, the essential skill for life.

LeonFalconPunchingAlshley.jpg

Holy s*** that b**** was going hardcore p0rn on him "O yea wanna take pictures of me o yea" *rips opens his shirt so nipple is exposed and gets on top of him"

better nip slip then Janet Jackson at the super bowl!

Poor guy

Hail Sithis!

better nip slip then Janet Jackson at the super bowl!

Poor guy

hahaha good one and I hope he's better since she was arrested on two different cases for disturbing the peace of public and assault and man you like zeppelin I saw your profile that is my favorite band woohoo

hahaha good one and I hope he's better since she was arrested on two different cases for disturbing the peace of public and assault and man you like zeppelin I saw your profile that is my favorite band woohoo

Awesome :) Lots of Zeppelin fans here!

Edit: you looked at my profile page.... scary! 0.0

Hail Sithis!

i cant stop laughing at that title haha :lol:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Good on him for resisting smashing her in the face. I wouldn't have either, but I sure as hell wouldn't sit there helpless until she stopped. 

Yeah, and she's fucking stupid.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i cant stop laughing at that title haha :lol:

Reminds me of that apple thunderbolt video where Linus defends himself with the cable with a cable. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Reminds me of that apple thunderbolt video where Linus defends himself with the cable with a cable. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Can't edit for some reason. I meant defends himself against the drone with a cable

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Can't edit for some reason. I meant defends himself against the drone with a cable

i found the video, That was amazing lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz