Woman attacks guy with drone at the beach

Sammael

I have a feeling she's a feminist. 

feminism2.jpg

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I knew immediately that this would be in America.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

feminism2.jpg

I think @Kamina read deeper into her personality than you, I think he saw that she's clearly a cunt, so probably into other cunty activities like feminism, where as you've seen what he said at face value and are pointing out that feminism has nothing to do with this context which is true, but not really relevant.

feminism2.jpg

That's what it's suppose to be, but it's not what it is anymore.

For example, the feminist political party here in Sweden suggested that all men pay a special tax because they are men. The money would go towards helping women who had suffered from domestic abuse.

Another one of their suggestions was that all men would be sentenced for 2 months (or something like that) in prison. The rational was that most people in prison are men, so sending all men to prison would scare them away from committing crimes.

Oh and they want a minimum of 40% women in high positions in companies. So when someone would be promoted it could end up in a situation where a man was going to be promoted, but because that would put them above the 60% limit it would be illegal to promote him, because he is a man. A women would therefore be promoted instead. If you want true gender equality then all laws and rules which involves the persons gender should be removed, including things like how many days the mom get to stay home from work with a new born baby, compared to the dad. I personally think that would be stupid (that the dad stayed home as long as the mom with a newborn baby) but then again, I am not for true gender equality (because men and women are NOT equal).

These are all things modern feminists suggests. As you can see, it is clearly not about equality.

With that being said, there are real feminists out there (like the Factual Feminist), but they often get hate and threat mail from the modern pseudo-feminists.

Anyway I think we should leave feminism. It doesn't have anything to do with the thread. Her political views doesn't really have anything to do with her being... eh... at a mental disadvantage.

I think @Kamina read deeper into her personality than you, I think he saw that she's clearly a cunt, so probably into other cunty activities like feminism, where as you've seen what he said at face value and are pointing out that feminism has nothing to do with this context which is true, but not really relevant.

Truth is, the article has nothing to do with feminism at all, but saying "she's probably a feminist" is a complete misuse of the word. I'll leave it at that, I didn't mean to start a fight over it.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

That's what it's suppose to be, but it's not what it is anymore.

For example, the feminist political party here in Sweden suggested that all men pay a special tax because they are men. The money would go towards helping women who had suffered from domestic abuse.

Another one of their suggestions was that all men would be sentenced for 2 months (or something like that) in prison. The rational was that most people in prison are men, so sending all men to prison would scare them away from committing crimes.

Oh and they want a minimum of 40% women in high positions in companies. So when someone would be promoted it could end up in a situation where a man was going to be promoted, but because that would put them above the 60% limit it would be illegal to promote him, because he is a man. A women would therefore be promoted instead. If you want true gender equality then all laws and rules which involves the persons gender should be removed, including things like how many days the mom get to stay home from work with a new born baby, compared to the dad. I personally think that would be stupid (that the dad stayed home as long as the mom with a newborn baby) but then again, I am not for true gender equality (because men and women are NOT equal).

These are all things modern feminists suggests. As you can see, it is clearly not about equality.

With that being said, there are real feminists out there (like the

), but they often get hate and threat mail from the modern pseudo-feminists.

These are the annoying cursing gaming kids equivalent of feminism. Sadly there's always a group of people making the whole thing look bad.

What a fucking wuss: Get up and beat the living crap out of her, legitimate self defense. I'm sorry but I have no respect for this whiny asshole yelling "I am being assaulteeeed!"

-------

Current Rig

-------

"I might be in jail but at least I still feel like a man." - what true victory sounds like I'm sure.

He wouldn't, or well at least shoulnd't, end up in jail: If you're attacked you're entitled to defend yourself, I don't care if it's a woman if she attacks me I'm breaking her fucking nose, the law says I'm entitled to do just that.

If that was the case I would be pretty much unable to defend myself at all here: I'm 1.93m and weight about 150kg so it means that I'm about twice the size of the average male here in Mexico but often feels a lot worst so anybody, male or female, could claim I was too brutal if I decided to sit on their fucking face if they try to pull that shit on me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Who else assumed that the drone would have been attacking the guy? 

"Woman attacks guy with drone" sounds like she just had a drone that went berserk on some poor kid. 

After seeing that drone with a machine gun attached to it, this was exactly what I was expecting.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Man he got lucky some guys pay $1000s for that sort of treatment.

To be fair that guy is a saint, i would be in jail as i would have simply destroyed her.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

better nip slip then Janet Jackson at the super bowl!

Poor guy

She accused him of taking pictures and his fly is unzipped... (or atleast it looks like it)

2b961307aefad2f22a938574da9d6aa36298237a

But serious, I probably would of slapped her across the cranium regardless, props to this guy for restraining himself xD

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Wow, I'm really surprised he didn't explain to her that it's legal. I sure as hell know my rights as a photographer, I'm pretty sure most people who have a clue does too.

Wow, I'm really surprised he didn't explain to her that it's legal. I sure as hell know my rights as a photographer, I'm pretty sure most people who have a clue does too.

He did tried to mention it's a public beach at the very beginning, but there was no reasoning at all.

-------

Current Rig

-------

he might have won in court, but as  a man he did not triumph... At all. 

Do you even know what kind of shit can happen to a man if he has the idea of hitting back? Its horrible. When woman talk about double standard, this is one case where man are realy in trouble, they would never win unless they have the recording and don't fight back.

Hell, a woman can be drunk and punch and scratch you to blood and your the one that will spend the night in jail for "cooldown time". Its bullshit, it happened to my stepdad before my mom and him broke up couple years ago.

Anyway, when it happens it sucks bad. It will even out some day but I think we are in a period where girls don't have to fear much if they get violent unless its recorder or repeated often enough.

He wouldn't, or well at least shoulnd't, end up in jail: If you're attacked you're entitled to defend yourself, I don't care if it's a woman if she attacks me I'm breaking her fucking nose, the law says I'm entitled to do just that.

If that was the case I would be pretty much unable to defend myself at all here: I'm 1.93m and weight about 150kg so it means that I'm about twice the size of the average male here in Mexico but often feels a lot worst so anybody, male or female, could claim I was too brutal if I decided to sit on their fucking face if they try to pull that shit on me.

You would end up in a "her word against your word" situation, and the police almost always sides with the female when it comes to a man and a woman hitting each other.

Screaming that you are being attacked and not fighting back is a far better option that being send to jail.

He did a really good job not hitting back.  With guys especially, once adrenaline and testosterone kicks in, you'll do things you regret lol.

I knew immediately that this would be in America.

This I'm glad im not a cop the rubbish they must get called in for

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

You would end up in a "her word against your word" situation, and the police almost always sides with the female when it comes to a man and a woman hitting each other.

Screaming that you are being attacked and not fighting back is a far better option that being send to jail.

The police here take the word of whomever has more bribe money anyways but regardless, some witnesses would be nice AND I would also record everything like he did so there's that.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Who else assumed that the drone would have been attacking the guy?

"Woman attacks guy with drone" sounds like she just had a drone that went berserk on some poor kid.

I totally did and was like I want to see this.

Haha this woman has to feel pretty damn stupid about now.

Goes on a misguided crusade about privacy. Gets caught on video assaulting a kid. Which then gets millions of views on the internet. And she gets arrested to boot.

Not exactly how she thought that would turn out. eh.

Ha.. the Huffingtonpost says the police believed the female before the guy showed the police the video of the girl attacking him.

Imagine what would have happened if the guy didn't take a video.

It's really sad that the police would have taken her side if it weren't for the recording.

Makes me wonder how many innocent people have been sent to jail/fined because of people like her.

This kind of double standard makes my blood boil, I find it ridiculous when it comes to domestic violence police will always side with woman unless you have irrefutable proof other wise...in this case the video. Its even worse that there are a lot of woman out there that will use this double standard to always get their way.

The guy was not being beta or a pussy in anyway, he simply didn't want any trouble. if he would have thrown a punch imagine where the cuffs would be, Yes they would be on him as the lady could have easily said that he assaulted her and at that point the police will see you as  less then human for hitting a woman and you will face charges regardless of what you say. Welcome  to gender inequality, I personally don't care what genitalia you have, there should be no double standards when dealing with cases like this.

I suspect she was probably playing hookie from work (or husband/boyfriend/family) so if the boss saw she was at the beach she'd be fired for lying (my dream anyway), now its obvious she was there so take that.

Can't wait till she calls the cops on Google Street cam or the satellite taking pictures over her house  :lol: 

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

This kind of double standard makes my blood boil, I find it ridiculous when it comes to domestic violence police will always side with woman unless you have irrefutable proof other wise...in this case the video. Its even worse that there are a lot of woman out there that will use this double standard to always get their way.

The guy was not being beta or a pussy in anyway, he simply didn't want any trouble. if he would have thrown a punch imagine where the cuffs would be/ Yes they would be on him as the lady could have easily said that he assaulted here and at that point the police will see you as  less then human for hitting a woman and you will face charges regardless of what you say. Welcome  to gender inequality, I personally don't care what genitalia you have, there should be no double standards when dealing with cases like this.

It happens all the time with rape claims as well. Women threatening to report innocent people for raping them if they don't do certain things. The court will probably side with the one claiming to have been raped as well.

It's really sad but true. You can't really stop these situations either since it's word against word, women are often seen as the victim of these kinds of things (even though it is common for men as well, the cases aren't taken as seriously) and humans are very driven by emotion. Even the thought of someone having raped someone else puts us in the mindset that the alleged rapist (or in this case, assaulter) is a terrible human being and should not be trusted, and that the supposed victim needs to be protected.