Woman attacks guy with drone at the beach

Sammael

--snip--

And that party got enough votes to send a representative to the european parliament....

As for the original post.

That guy had some amazing self control  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

And that party got enough votes to send a representative to the european parliament....

As for the original post.

That guy had some amazing self control  :o

Luckily for us guys, I think their most insane suggestions were not on their agenda this year.

They are still an extremely sexist party though which base a lot of their suggestions on "this person is gender Z and should therefore be allowed/not be allowed to do X and Y".

Would be better if it was a dog attacking. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

What a fucking wuss: Get up and beat the living crap out of her, legitimate self defense. I'm sorry but I have no respect for this whiny asshole yelling "I am being assaulteeeed!"

Actually I believe he did the best thing.  If someone clearly won't be able to hurt you, then it is unreasonable to even continue violence (even in self defense).  It also means that she will likely get a stronger sentence, as it is unprovoked (and I mean if he started fighting back, it would mean she could also fight back and merely claim she had to defend herself).  Self defense only goes so far anyways, it is doing the minimal amount to prevent it....so I think he showed quite a bit of restraint, and it is comments calling him out is what is making society as a whole worse (violence is rarely an answer, especially when being attack by someone who clearly wasn't capable of doing too much damage).

Also another thing to consider, if he started to defend himself what would happen with passer-byes.  There will be a lot better chance a guy walking by could misconstrue the situation and he would be in a lot more trouble (physically)....and given the type of person she was, I would bet she would start yelling he is attacking me...which brings me back to the misconstruing what is happening.

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

If anyone wants to help him there is a Indiegogo for him to get a lawyer. Also looking at his footage he did the least amount of viewing people he could, he literally just looked at landscape from a distance and is accused of being a pervert.

Massive amounts of respect for this intelligent gentleman. This is exactly how this should be handled.

You will get nothing out of fighting her...instead he just blocked her punches and waited it out.

Very intelligent move.

Whales are aggresive animals.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I have to admit that I misunderstood the title before reading the post....I was thinking "Oh great....A woman got her hands on a drone and shit turned violent....."

:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Fuck me....He has started a fund to get her sued. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/civil-lawsuit-against-andrea-mears

But what a name "

"I am Austin Haughwout, the 17 year old that was assaulted by Andrea Mears on May 12th at Hammonasset."

Love the logic that somebody would jack off to video shot at high speeds 200 meters above some fat chick at the beach.

why again would he have been arrested without the recording?

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

why again would he have been arrested without the recording?

Oh there is no doubt he would have been arrested for assault. Might not have been convicted but they would have believed her. 

Oh there is no doubt he would have been arrested for assault. Might not have been convicted but they would have believed her. 

oh, ok, i see. "woman cant be violent and assaulting, because they are weak." - some police officer.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

oh, ok, i see. "woman cant be violent and assaulting, because they are weak." - some police officer.

Exaxctly. Used to be a bouncer and I have been very happy to have security cam evidence in several instances when females became aggresive, because you are assumed to be guilty whenever you are in a confrontation with a female.

Look how she looks around to see if anybody is watching right become she assaults him.