What's your real Name ?

LawrenceBarnes2013

Is that a passive aggressive sarcasm I sense there or am I mistaken-ed?... 

If it read that way I'm sorry, it's a miscommunication. I guess it just doesn't really come across in text but It was meant to be faux naivety with the idea being that you surely wouldn't know that and used the phrase "I know what it means..." as a figure of speech but that I literally took it at face value.

...well I thought it was funny  :unsure:

If I offended you I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention.  ;)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I am THE WALRUS!

Seriously i am Topi (It is just Finnish name so it looks and sounds weird)

For others for example Finnish names with just 2 syllables (short makes with like 4-5 letters) might sound like Japanese names, but for us Finns (and maybe other northern Europeans) it's obvious that it's Finnish, and therefore weird (or not).

I have 3 names, but my my first name (the only one used for anything actually) is Riku. Yeah... One of the worst sounding Finnish names out there, especially for me, since I have Rhotacism (trouble of pronouncing letter r). People make fun of me not being able to pronounce correctly even my own name, so that sucks a lot.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Aleks.... Yes my name is spelt that way.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

• 3 weeks later...

This thread died too soon...  :unsure:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

jelle 

yell-ay?

yell?

elle?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

yell-ay?

yell?

elle?

told you 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Joshua but i prefer josh lol.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Go figure, though that just a part of it, guess the other if feeling lucky

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Michael.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Adolf Hitler

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Full name 

Jacques

shortened name (That i write on books and stuff)

Jac

For others for example Finnish names with just 2 syllables (short makes with like 4-5 letters) might sound like Japanese names, but for us Finns (and maybe other northern Europeans) it's obvious that it's Finnish, and therefore weird (or not).

I have 3 names, but my my first name (the only one used for anything actually) is Riku. Yeah... One of the worst sounding Finnish names out there, especially for me, since I have Rhotacism (trouble of pronouncing letter r). People make fun of me not being able to pronounce correctly even my own name, so that sucks a lot.

Welcome to the club neighbor :/ There is extremely many words in norwegian that starts with "r" and you just stand there sounding retarded when I try to pronounce them :(

Oh well over to the topic: Kneel before the almighty Odin, mighty king of the Norse gods!

Odin,_der_G%C3%B6ttervater.jpg

(Or not. Perfectly up to you but my name is still Odin ;) )

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Welcome to the club neighbor :/ There is extremely many words in norwegian that starts with "r" and you just stand there sounding retarded when I try to pronounce them :(

Oh well over to the topic: Kneel before the almighty Odin, mighty king of the Norse gods!

[snip]

(Or not. Perfectly up to you but my name is still Odin ;) )

I still remember when at preschool and elementary we had to make the r continuously for like few seconds... You can imagine the struggle I had...

Alex :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Jacky, Evelyn's my middle name.  People call me Jack or Rowan, Rowan's a name my best friends game me. My family and other friends call me Jack.

I shall not tell, although you can probably find out if you pressed that "The_Evenger" butten that goes to my thing that says the info about the stuff

-enjoy reading that.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Allister Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart

Really?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Satan.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.