Did you change the font to comic-sans?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

*** Threads discussing about the "Comic Sans update" have been merged here. Threads have also been moved to Off Topic.

Like in previous years, we ask that all April Fools threads are posted to Off Topic only. This would include those complaining about LTT or forum ones.

As this date coincidences with actual forum maintenance updates done in March 31st, if you encounter any actual technical issues, please post to Bugs and Issues subforum.

The logic to enable comic sans is on the server, and the server is using UTC. So it is April 1st now!

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

Huh? Fonts on the forum are working fine for me. Have you tried turning your computer off and on again?

Same. I dont see the issue…

814661576_Screenshot_20220401-044514_SamsungInternetBeta.thumb.jpg.0a36208ccbda785d80b81ad33e80e89b.jpg

😏

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

So I'm not the only one. I was wondering WTH was going on. I checked all my browser settings thinking something had been changed.

Ehhhh... Huh-huh... huh-huh... Dammit, Beavis... Like, put the font back like it was... Dumbass... Huh-huh... Huh-huh....

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

30 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

I can't put my finger on it but something feels different, definitely not the font, totally looks normal.

Comic Sans has has taken the font.

image.png.b0b0f70f40ef1180a2f8836cc17d165c.png

April Fool's!

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

3 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

April Fool's!

I just realised it was april fools, no sht the font has been memed xD

44 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

I can't put my finger on it but something feels different, definitely not the font, totally looks normal.

i know what's the difference, LTT officials have been moved up

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

3 hours ago, Bitter said:

How is it harming you? Be honest, other than looking a bit silly what's wrong with it?

Its really hard on my eyes

it my eyes are slow to focus and this makes it a thousand times worse

the text being sloppy makes me eyes work harder and you can feel the headace start if you look at it too long

I don't mind Comic Sans I'm not even gonna lie. It's... different from all the boring fonts out there. It's kinda fun.

1 hour ago, Kisai said:

Comic Sans has has taken the font.

image.png.b0b0f70f40ef1180a2f8836cc17d165c.png

I think it's the orange, looks a little more red today, definitely not the font. Immaculate as ever.

4 hours ago, divito said:

While I understand the issue with Comic Sans, it's usually meh for me. Full-out deployed like this, it's overwhelming.

Now you're getting it! XD

*** Threads discussing about the "Comic Sans update" have been merged here. Threads have also been moved to Off Topic.

Like in previous years, we ask that all April Fools threads are posted to Off Topic only. This would include those complaining about LTT or forum ones.

As this date coincidences with actual forum maintenance updates done in March 31st, if you encounter any actual technical issues, please post to Bugs and Issues subforum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, Blademaster91 said:

I think it would be nice to at least have Comic Sans as an option, but leave the font as normal on default,  it makes the forum more fun as Comic Sans.

Browser extensions can help with that: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne?hl=en

Obviously someone has to create the CSS rules first.

EDIT:

Okay, it was really simple using the same dirty trick as the LTT guys used: !important 😄

https://userstyles.world/style/3938/ltt-forum-font-changer

ಠ_ಠ

I honestly don’t understand the hate towards comic sans, not even from hipster graphics designers.

This post is honest and not a sarcastic aprils fools post.

OH DEAR GOD NOT COMIC SANS

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Flamethrower - kill it with fire!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD