Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Different Anime I grew up with when I was a child (not a complete list)

For the last one I can remember, I was scolded by my father for watching.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Sad that its mp3 but thank you

Well i liked it so much that i bought the physical album, trying to find a 24bit flc but i cant so 320kbps has to do for now

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

On 12/16/2016 at 5:39 PM, KingCry said:

I was once dead but alas I live...

Sinistar? Is that you buddy? R u hungry bro?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

I finished chuunibyou the other day, and it fucking blows my mind how they fucked that show up so bad, and also how people actually recommend this as a good anime.

Its sooooooooo bad

Old shit no one cares about but me.

7 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

I finished chuunibyou the other day, and it fucking blows my mind how they fucked that show up so bad, and also how people actually recommend this as a good anime.

Its sooooooooo bad

But... but... I liked it. Lol

5 hours ago, Charger said:

The ending, well episode 12 ruined literally everything. It breaks characters, it makes no sense, and I don't have the suspension of disbelief required to even begin to like it.

It had the potential to be something, it was in arms reach, I swear it couldn't have been easier to make that premise deliver, and the writers were like lolnope and did whatever that was. On top of that, they know they fucked up, because in the first 2 minutes of the OVA they're like "lol its like nothing even happened", so great, I just wasted my time, the haphazard character development is gone, and nothing will happen for the next 12 episodes of season 2. No thanks.

It would have been better if they didn't even try to make a "serious" plot and did the thing that most other similar anime do, which is nothing in the first place.

I wanted to like it, but man, it was really hard to watch. It was like a slo mo train wreck.

11 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

The ending, well episode 12 ruined literally everything. It breaks characters, it makes no sense, and I don't have the suspension of disbelief required to even begin to like it.

It had the potential to be something, it was in arms reach, I swear it couldn't have been easier to make that premise deliver, and the writers were like lolnope and did whatever that was. On top of that, they know they fucked up, because in the first 2 minutes of the OVA they're like "lol its like nothing even happened", so great, I just wasted my time, the haphazard character development is gone, and nothing will happen for the next 12 episodes of season 2. No thanks.

It would have been better if they didn't even try to make a "serious" plot and did the thing that most other similar anime do, which is nothing in the first place.

I wanted to like it, but man, it was really hard to watch. It was like a slo mo train wreck.

watch season 2 there is real development. if you want to talk about shit endings lets talk about hyouka.

8 hours ago, Charger said:

watch season 2 there is real development. if you want to talk about shit endings lets talk about hyouka.

heard season 2 is just more of the status quo stuff.

Hyouka had a cruddy ending, but no where near as bad as this was.

On 12/20/2016 at 8:13 PM, Charger said:

That's weird. I had a feeling that my respect for someone was declining for some reason, and sure enough I came here to read this comment :D

All jokes aside, I guess we all have that one KyoAni anime we kinda maybe like, despite knowing it's utter trash.

16 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

That's weird. I had a feeling that my respect for someone was declining for some reason, and sure enough I came here to read this comment :D

All jokes aside, I guess we all have that one KyoAni anime we kinda maybe like, despite knowing it's utter trash.

If that makes your respect go down its a good thing I don't tend to say what anime I liked lol I'm fairly confident that my taste in anime is complete shit. You can tell because i liked bleach and naruto. 

I tend to like their style lol

21 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

heard season 2 is just more of the status quo stuff.

Hyouka had a cruddy ending, but no where near as bad as this was.

they end up with a stronger relationship and more of a connection in the end as I recall but its kind of aToradora! kind of ending as I recall slow development and little pay off but i bet @CatCloud would not be lost watching it 

54 minutes ago, Charger said:

I'm fairly confident that my taste in anime is complete shit. You can tell because i liked bleach and naruto.

To be fair they weren't all that bad before they went to shit, so it's hard to make broad claims about one's tastes just based on your statement :)

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

To be fair they weren't all that bad before they went to shit, so it's hard to make broad claims about one's tastes just based on your statement :)

filler... filler everywhere! 

1 hour ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

DEM BANKAIS THO

I have new definition of true cold. *_*

I present you Siberia. There is a place with -57 degrees in Celsius ( -70.6 degrees Fahrenheit) and this is what it looks like >

ilYaLry.png

R5RNHzB.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 minute ago, Belgarionbg said:

-snip-

0/10 IGN not enough snow and ice

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Where is this from, ideas?

giphy.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

14 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Where is this from, ideas?

giphy.gif

According to google, that girl might be "Hayuru Himekawa" from Masou Gakuen HxH.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

How intriguing, I can`t remember this moment at all. But my memory is a mushy af at the moment.

May be it`s because I`m sick from very bad version of flu. I`m suffering from a high temperature (39,6*C) for the last four days with all kinds of other f*ed up symptoms.

1 hour ago, Belgarionbg said:

How intriguing, I can`t remember this moment at all. But my memory is a mushy af at the moment.

May be it`s because I`m sick from very bad version of flu. I`m suffering from a high temperature (39,6*C) for the last four days with all kinds of other f*ed up symptoms.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has been suffering from the flu during the holidays.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Any recommendations for animu related to Bezerk and Drifters?

I absolutely loved both shows. 

9 minutes ago, Kek Ops said:

Any recommendations for animu related to Bezerk and Drifters?

I absolutely loved both shows. 

Have you seen Claymore?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Get cure with this xD