Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
43 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

I bought the case because.... impulse buys for the win......lol but no i wasnt a fan of the red on my h440 and wanted something that was a bit different. loved my h440 and i think theres a white version of that as well if i remember correctly, but the red on mine was just too bright.... almost looked toy red. as far as leaving the cover off... no... my system totals out at around 4-6k and to have the front off would kinda be ghetto. id rather go without filters and blow dust out every so often. I also tend to stay with mid towers because i like taking hardware and things and shove them into cases people say wont fit. was told i wouldnt get all my hardware into my h440 which i did... barely, but did. same with this case.

As far as motherboards go.... read the manuals download them. more slots and sata ports mean nothing. for example, take my other x99 mobo the x99 xkiller mobo. $270 mobo supported 3 way sli, but i didnt read between the fine print basically. unlike alot of mobos that supported 3 way this one didnt.... for 28 lane cpus. alot of other mobos you could 3 way without problems with a 28 lane cpu but not this one. they locked that feature. something else to look for. ESPECIALLY with sata ports. yea you may have a m.2 slot or 2 but 9 out of 10 times they disable one of your sata ports. its good to know which ones are disabled when you do use that m.2 slot. also look out for newer boards. newer ones tend to have more features than older ones. and a BIG thing to look out for is brand. as you look for mobos you will notice a trend. certain companies have better boards for certain cpus. for example x99 boards. it a given asus has very shitty x99 boards, but they have good boards for other processors. so look for the brand thats good with that processor, may be asrock, gigabyte, asus, msi, etc. but usually what i tend to see is asus offering high priced items that are min in terms of features, meaning you pay more to get less because the name. something else to look for is future proofing. although you may not use it usb 3.1 is new and will be around, so a board without usb 3.1 or type c is hinting at it might be an older board. just look around and do research.

well the max monitors you can have on a single nvidia graphics card is 4, doesnt matter which ports that you use but 4 is max. there are exceptions to this. if you have more then one gpu, you can plug up to 4 more monitors into that one, BUT if you plan to run in Actual SLI like i do with both cards connected then you can only have a max of 4. as long as you dont connect the cards and use them separately you can have up to 4 per card, so ive herd, not tested. but like i said my setup is not practical for about 90% of people but i use ALL my monitors every single day so for me it is. i had to go without a pc this past week due to mobo being shorted and used a single monitor laptop and it was such a pain and inconvenient. once you get another monitor or 2 you will not want to go back.

as far as having 2 gpus

yes and no lol. once its setup your good, but what ive noticed in some games ie rocket league and no mans sky and im sure theres others, they do not play well with sli, meaning i was crashing and pc was blue screening and locking up. so you have to disable sli which is easy and about 3 clicks to do. the harder more complicated part comes in with multiple monitors. so when you have 2 or 3 or in my case 4 monitors and you want to game with a gaming spaning them monitors you have to use Nvidia surround.... which is an absolute pain in the ass. its glitchy, clunky and i hate it with a passion so i only enable it when i want to game with all my monitors and disable it afterward. that takes a bare minimum of about 7 mins to setup each time you want to enable nvidia surround. but ill say that gaming with surround is a completely new experience and its amazing.

id post a screenshot of battlefield1 in surround but im on a fresh os install and everything in my migrated files are all over the place and i dont feel like digging but its glorious

HOLY WALL OF TEXT LOL

Impulse buys are rather fun though.  It's exciting to randomly buy something that catches your eye on a shelf.  Though when I was younger that's how I wasted A LOT of money in high school buying about a 4 foot tall stack of PS2 games most of which I didn't end up liking nearly as much as I wish had.  Ended up selling most of them.  Oops.  lol

Fortunately my instincts have gotten a lot better in the years since high school and even when I buy things without knowing much about them I seem to be much better at picking things I end up liking rather well.  Most of my anime collection I bought not knowing more than the description on the back of the case and looking at the cover art and I have very rarely watched an anime I own that I didn't care much for.  

Like We Without Wings.  Holy shit (sorry for swearing) Godoka there are lots of cute/hot girls in this (and the artwork on that disc has some of those girls on them) but the main guy is a douchey perv and the plot makes little sense if I remember right.  

I doubt I'd ever bother with SLI.  It seems like a headache since not all games support it and the ones that do sometimes have issues like the ones you mention.  Also even spending $450 or so including tax for my 1070 was more than I would've preferred to spend (though waiting almost an extra month for it instead of a 1080 nearly killed me. ?) so spending 2 x $450 or 2 x whatever a G1 1080 would've cost would have been WAY too much for my liking.  

But if you like it more power to you.  It's your money and your computer so in the end what you want is what matters most.  

I will say that I am definitely getting a 4K monitor (IPS required if all 4K aren't IPS idk if they are) because I plan to get a 1080 ti if/when that's released and move up to 4K PC gaming.  Also I say IPS because while I really like everything else about my ASUS VG248QE I HATE that even with a ICC profile the colors don't look as good as my LG TV.  

It's ok about typing a lot.  These forums are for discussing stuff after all.  (Though I suppose we're a bit off topic for the anime thread.  ?)

15 minutes ago, Jaybird said:

i signed on for the first time in a year just to say, im out. 

I feel like you posted that in the wrong thread lol

5 hours ago, Technicolors said:

No reply for a week? Is that a new record? lol

Anyway, the bump is code geass s3 

I'm hyped

Plz don't ruin it like the OVAs

6 hours ago, Technicolors said:

No reply for a week? Is that a new record? lol

Anyway, the bump is code geass s3 

Here's hoping sunrise don't fuck it up with the perfect ending R2 had.

14 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Is this actually happening, though?  The reboot.  It's been like mentioned multiple times, but has yet to happen. xD  

its an ongoing joke in discord. so who knows when tbh

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Here's a bit more info on Code Geass S3
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

Considering the title, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection, I'm assuming it's safe to say he really wasn't dead at the end of R2, like many had theorized. Either that or they are reviving the rebellion without him or something like that.

Hopefully it's a full season and not just a single/multi-part OAV.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Wait CODE GEASS has a season 3 announced? we're not talking about the Akito the Exiled right? Gosh CODE GEASS is still my favourite anime of all time, I haven't watched much lately, college and all really kills our free time but for a third season of CODE GEASS I would find time even if I had to sacrifice sleep time xD

I'm neeewwbie in here but I'll start checking out this thread frequently seems like a great fun [:

@TetraSky He did die however he could still interact to the physical world through C.C, I would not be surprised if they found him a way for resurrection though considering one of the Power of Kings is immortality as  we seen in Charles case.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

12 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, how I join da discord?

https://discord.gg/erVg7

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

12 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

He did die however he could still interact to the physical world through C.C, I would not be surprised if they found him a way for resurrection though considering one of the Power of Kings is immortality as  we seen in Charles case.

It was theorised that when he killed Charles he had become a code thus gaining immortality.It was also implied that in the japanese ending the cart driver we see with C.C was Lelouch.

colorful-gtx1080-igame-kudan-2.jpg

damn...

X1X2CT1.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

13 hours ago, Charger said:

rice rocket of video cards? cant tell if forced perspective or really small woman

a5936acc5525ab917be37a65f830912e.jpg

57eee3cc0c0b670243617251b5c5f313.jpg

Its Colorful GeForce GTX 1080 iGame Kudan

Look awesome. And fills up only 4 slots. xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 hour ago, Tr3vor said:

What the fuck am I looking at....

Lots of wasted money. Also I just realized it has a waterblock on the front and the back. 

4d5f900b97.jpg

Blarg

And this is probably the most beautiful keyboard I have seen. :x

MD-31323_20161128145602_795bc49fef6e5cb8

I`m so sad that massdrop don`t ship to my country. :(

On 2/12/2016 at 11:59 AM, Belgarionbg said:

And this is probably the most beautiful keyboard I have seen. :x

-snip-

I`m so sad that massdrop don`t ship to my country. :(

What's that kb?

12 hours ago, mosin40 said:

What's that kb?

Yes. Its this one https://www.massdrop.com/buy/milkyway-pbt-dye-subbed-keycap-set?1=1&mode=guest_open

Btw for many years I refused to read manga, because of my bad eyesight. In the beginning of this summer I read one and haven`t been able to stop ever since. xD

This is my current list

8LJ5UvD.jpg

I probably have missed some good ones. хD

Also I got lucky after buying a new phone. ( HTC One E9+ for 345$) I got 100gb free in google drive for the next 2 years.

9wqlB6N.jpg

I have a Sailor Moon Blu-Ray question:

I know I'd heard somewhere that some of the Blu-Ray releases had something wrong with them.  Like the audio or video quality was really bad.  

Does anyone know more about this?  And if it was ever fixed with a new release or anything?

I really want all the Sailor Moon that has been released on Blu-Ray but I'm worried I'll buy a icky looking quality copy...  

@TetraSky do you happen to know about this?

A5TRCFy.png

What a time we live in, damn. xD

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I have a Sailor Moon Blu-Ray question:

I know I'd heard somewhere that some of the Blu-Ray releases had something wrong with them.  Like the audio or video quality was really bad.  

Does anyone know more about this?  And if it was ever fixed with a new release or anything?

I really want all the Sailor Moon that has been released on Blu-Ray but I'm worried I'll buy a icky looking quality copy...  

@TetraSky do you happen to know about this?

I've heard of this before, but believe it should be fixed by now considering it happened last year. Unless there was another audio issue recently?

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/random/sailor-moon/251220/viz-re-releases-vol-2-of-sailor-moon-r-following-recall
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/07-1/viz-sets-a-schedule-for-replacement-of-faulty-sailor-moon-r-discs

So really, unless you decide to buy the box set from some shady back alley store that never bothered sending it back for a replacement... You shouldn't have any problem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

24 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I've heard of this before, but believe it should be fixed by now considering it happened last year. Unless there was another audio issue recently?

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/random/sailor-moon/251220/viz-re-releases-vol-2-of-sailor-moon-r-following-recall
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/07-1/viz-sets-a-schedule-for-replacement-of-faulty-sailor-moon-r-discs

So really, unless you decide to buy the box set from some shady back alley store that never bothered sending it back for a replacement... You shouldn't have any problem.

Awesome.  Thank you for the info.  I've wanted to watch since I was a kid but I had two problems:

1. It was on rather early in the morning on Saturday I think.

2. I hardly ever watched it because I was afraid I'd get caught and teased by my family for watching something they might think was for girls.