Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Fuckn hell

Such a bad way to represent gamers.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Status quo has been restored, folks!

Some people can call surprisingly many things as "art", what most others wouldn't call an art. Like for example art of non-existence...

Sf0HHFl.jpg

...although it's nothing like the image would suggest. That's just a lazy-ass artist who just makes art with their polished bullsh*t they describe the empty canvas to be.

alot of stuff like that ends up having more work into it then people think. Not sure about that one in particular though.

I think they are secretly advertising Youtube Gaming. Does anyone use it at all? After it became evident that copyright claims are given even for game soundtracks most people ditched it. The only thing I like about it is that they use HTML5.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

You shoot that thing with a paintball gun or something?

9c07ce2713705a200f0a00060b71a2b7df75b993

I'm going paintballing for a school activity day tomorrow

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I'm jealous. My school would never do such a thing.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I think they are secretly advertising Youtube Gaming. Does anyone use it at all? After it became evident that copyright claims are given even for game soundtracks most people ditched it. The only thing I like about it is that they use HTML5.

they're not trying to represent gamers, you guys are missing the point

see page 3479 (two pages ago)

it's solely an informational direct advertisement with a spear behind it

if you read between the lines, even the title is significant

Error: 410

alot of stuff like that ends up having more work into it then people think. Not sure about that one in particular though.

I understand how much time can go for minimalist art. It can be surprisingly a lot of time and effort, and some of it does look pleasing in my opinion.

...but that right there, is just an empty canvas. All the art that lies in it, are the words the "creator" (read: person who bought an empty canvas and put it on display) made up in order to sound more philosophical. The canvas is not the art there, it's the words. Heck, even it can be the words the viewers make up when attempting to understand it's artistic nature... But for us regular people, that's nothing, but an unused canvas.

...or then I am just not an artist, so my opinion is invalid on this subject.

mtK35tI.png

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

ep 12 of rokka no yusha was pretty good w a nice plot twist later on. so i guess the wait for season 2 begins now eh?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I understand how much time can go for minimalist art. It can be surprisingly a lot of time and effort, and some of it does look pleasing in my opinion.

...but that right there, is just an empty canvas. All the art that lies in it, are the words the "creator" (read: person who bought an empty canvas and put it on display) made up in order to sound more philosophical. The canvas is not the art there, it's the words. Heck, even it can be the words the viewers make up when attempting to understand it's artistic nature... But for us regular people, that's nothing, but an unused canvas.

...or then I am just not an artist, so my opinion is invalid on this subject.

like I said I dont know about that one but alot of the time they do that doing at the very least of streaching the canvas and painting it white and other stuff themselves. But even if they didnt that does not invalidate the peice itself as even the discription and presentation can do alot to the meaning and interpretation of the peice.

But I am an artist with an art degree so my opinion is probably as invalid as yours at least to most people.

Your not in America are you?

Its a paid thing tho and its on a Sunday. The school just organizes it.

More than any school here would do.

Can I get a link to your channel?

Maybe. Only channel I have is my personal one. Probably need to make a second channel for public stuff.

@Youbetternot Here is the video.

Blarg

12039129_168191140186831_232344424812157

ON a side note I hung out with my closest friend today and he told me some things that have me insanely worried about him.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Debian see my PCIe SSD as four different drives. That's weird.

Perhaps there are 4 partitions on it?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Wtf youtube has gif option?!

ffc1c5afd9bc527e4b768f1e541d785c.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So I just finished ended and we didn't see any itami l337 skills lol hope to see more action next arc

Wtf youtube has gif option?!

ffc1c5afd9bc527e4b768f1e541d785c.gif

No gif option on mine

11933452_808358892594720_376052737085984

*flies away

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i really need to watch girls and panzer now. you guys hype it up too much

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I went to MAL to read non spoiler reviews about NANA, and someone mentioned you could relate it with Bokura ga ita so i'm downloading it. Being honest i'm not a fan of the artstyle, but i think i'll get used to it.

I hope this is one of the anime i've been postponing and i end up regretting not watching it before ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

i really need to watch girls and panzer now. you guys hype it up too much

Who's hyping it? And what does it matter? It's just "moe girls in a tank club". You should know already whether you'll like it or not :)

I went to MAL to read non spoiler reviews about NANA, and someone mentioned you could relate it with Bokura ga ita so i'm downloading it. Being honest i'm not a fan of the artstyle, but i think i'll get used to it.

It's an acquired taste. If you don't like it after a few episodes it's probably not going to please you overall, but those who like it tend to really like it.