Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@MyInnerFred

Am not Senior Staff. Am disappoint. /joke

Good job Fred. :D

I don't know helping, did you get notified?

depends

did you quote then edit in a tag? I only receive tags.

What I meant was that the way it used to work was quote in an edit was an absolute notification, no need to tag.

Now you have to tag or else no quote notification.

Error: 410

Hmm i see, i might like some of them.

Probably. Josei series aren't that different from seinen anime, when all's said and done, they just feel a little more girly and often tend to be about romance. But they're still often about themes like the disillusionment of growing up and finding your place in the world, like seinen anime, so they're definitely worth checking out.

Probably. Josei series aren't that different from seinen anime, when all's said and done, they just feel a little more girly and often tend to be about romance. But they're still often about themes like the disillusionment of growing up and finding your place in the world, like seinen anime, so they're definitely worth checking out.

on seinen i like good seinen. Good seinen in particular can deal with sexuality with resorting to "look big boobs" territory and tell meaningful not excessively graphic stories about how lives/relationships.

sekitou elergy is a good example. oh and "i cant understand what my husband is saying"...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

depends

What I meant was that the way it used to work was quote in an edit was an absolute notification, no need to tag.

Yeah, that's what I was testing.

I edited two posts. One with just a quote, and one with a quote+tag.

You only saw the tagged one. There's my answer.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Non Non Biyori Repear is exact same time as first season? Just filling in the gaps?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Non Non Biyori Repear is exact same time as first season? Just filling in the gaps?

oh noooooo

its the cute girls do cute things genre....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

So back to the discussion of hunter x hunter what one are you guys talking about? didn't the 2011 one end or are you talking about the manga?

after watching this I think I may end up watching the anime

So what do you want to discuss about it ? ( watched 3 times so my body is ready ).

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

True, but being anime fans is what sets us apart from the rest of the forums.

Nope I know like 10+ members that are nime fans but they just didn't want to join the club.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

oh noooooo

its the cute girls do cute things genre....

That's not what I asked for :D

depends

Are you guys like testing the forum or what ? cause like dates don't match.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I've opened a new thread, but it's better to ask here. Can somebody share an opinion about Rokka no Yuusha and Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis? I'm wondering which one to watch. Thanks!

Sorry if I'm breaking any rule, even though I read them - first time posting here and I haven't really followed the topic. :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

3a09194167f280e4a4c3a940b798055c.png

aww snap the T monster

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It looks like that is, i was confused by that as well.

I need to read the manga

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Are you guys like testing the forum or what ? cause like dates don't match.

You can quote someone from anywhere in the forum. Basically.

You can also edit your old posts with new @ mentions and they will send a notification to the person.

So you can basically use super old posts to continue a conversation and mix in old post dates like we just did.

It's kinda cool imo.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Josei are aimed more at older girls/women, like how shounen are aimed more for older boys/men. That's all. They share some common visual and romantic tropes, but the stories are often very very different.

I think you probably noticed this and didn't bother fixing it, but in this context you mean seinen by what you described as shounen? Or is this again just another brainfart of mine (wouldn't really be surprised if it was...)?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've opened a new thread, but it's better to ask here. Can somebody share an opinion about Rokka no Yuusha and Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis? I'm wondering which one to watch. Thanks!

Sorry if I'm breaking any rule, even though I read them - first time posting here and I haven't really followed the topic. :)

Rokka no Yuusha is nothing special. Story wise it stays in one place,  whole first season is about finding the bad guy. If you like find the culprit type of shows then give it a shot.

And don't be shy, post more. We need some more anime content here :P

Rokka no yuusha it's ok if you can stand annoying characters and are looking for some mystery

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis i haven't seen it, but i've heard good things about it, lots of action it seems

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Depends on what you like, and how much anime you've watched. But personally I'd say that Bahamut is better in every department so far. More visually pleasing, better characters, and it has more than a single gimmick keeping it worthwhile.

I think you probably noticed this and didn't bother fixing it, but in this context you mean seinen by what you described as shounen? Or is this again just another brainfart of mine (wouldn't really be surprised if it was...)?

Indeed, good eye. I did of course mean seinen, thanks.

Just finished chihayafuru. It was a very good anime, but the end wasn't really as good as the rest of the anime. It wasn't bad, but I expected something better. Overall if give it an 8/10.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just finished chihayafuru. It was a very good anime, but the end wasn't really as good as the rest of the anime. It wasn't bad, but I expected something better. Overall if give it an 8/10.

It's not over yet, even after two seasons. They're likely to continue it, since it's very popular, and the manga now has enough material to continue on.

did you find the art style a bit odd, im not sure what it was about it but something really put me off.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

did you find the art style a bit odd, im not sure what it was about it but something really put me off.

How so? I find almost every anime has that effect on me...

How so? I find almost every anime has that effect on me...

was not expecting that reaction, thats for sure. shit im on topic.

Listen if you care.

THis is cool, if dangerous:

http://i.imgur.com/NFvkk54.mp4

if they did that with some rgb changign colours as they were moving that would be even more epic.

Listen if you care.