Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

because if I continue watching stuff at the rate I am right now I'll probably get around to finishing it by the end of this year

right on time to post opinions that nobody cares about anymore

if I watch current airing stuff I'll start it at the earliest when EP8/11-12 is out.

Oh lol, you watch several anime at the same time or you just don't have too much free time i guess?

I'd finish a 12 ep anime in like 2 afternoons.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Wtf youtube has gif option?!

ffc1c5afd9bc527e4b768f1e541d785c.gif

o.0 I don't have it.

B7orj9QCIAELsr9.jpg

fred you have some explaining to do.

How can you ignore such a lovely wad of money?

when you go in with good intentions but everything goes wrong

yfv4Eyb.gif

probably gonna start Gangsta today, hype.

What series is that gif from? I keep seeing that character being posted as a reaction gif.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thanks! I'm sure I'll find a lot of great stuff to watch and discuss here. :)

Welcome.

DNqCku4.jpg

FRIENDS, MW1 (THE LAST GOOD COD) IS ON SALE FOR 10$

Best 10$ I spent on steam, most fun arcade shooter.

Buy it so we can all raid a server and murder each other to death

It still has the largest player base of all the CODs on PC, lol.

tNelyro.gif

I thought the only people that play that on pc are modders that just fly around in the air and drop unlimited nukes?

Blarg

UEFI is pretty easy and a welcome upgrade. Really blame manufacturers for doing poor implementations and slow introductions.

Manufacturers always screw up BIOS-type stuff in moronic ways. The result is that UEFI is a massive headache, not the theoretically nice thing it should be.

How can you ignore such a lovely wad of money?

always knew you were a manwhore. :P

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

UEFI is pretty easy and a welcome upgrade. Really blame manufacturers for doing poor implementations and slow introductions.

It's just that the usb drives work fine in older computers without that stuff.

Either Debian or ASUS screwed up their UEFI implementation.

I burned a disc. Let's see if this has issues too. :l

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Manufacturers always screw up BIOS-type stuff in moronic ways. The result is that UEFI is a massive headache, not the theoretically nice thing it should be.

The UEFI on my HP laptop is a real hell. It bugged once and I couldn't enter it at all - removing the battery fixed it. Not to mention the hideous interface and options it provides.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

It's just that the usb drives work fine in older computers without that stuff.

Either Debian or ASUS screwed up their UEFI implementation.

I burned a disc. Let's see if this has issues too. :l

That would be Asus I had issues with Debian on my Sabertooth

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Oh lol, you watch several anime at the same time or you just don't have too much free time i guess?

I'd finish a 12 ep anime in like 2 afternoons.

combination of both, I usually pass an episode or 2 per day.

currently watching

Jitsu wa

Overlord

shimoneta to go to sleep (surprisingly effective, wonderfully boring content)

Arise Alt Arch

Casshern sins

Detroit Metal City

Gakkou Gurashi

Gangsta (next on queue)

Joshiraku

Lupin the 3rd - Fujiko Mine, really liking this one

Gundam 00

RahXephon

these are currently all "in progress" I pick from and watch whatever whenever I feel like it.

there is a lot of other stuff I have too that I haven't started but will watch eventually.

@TopWargamer if you have time today can you stress test my server. I have it set to prefer HQ transcode but I have a friend nagging me about quality drops during high action/complex scenes. Specifically Jormundgand and noted some slight drops during Interstellar.

..I think 12~15mbps up should be enough to handle it without it becoming pixelated. I can't tell if it's the source files suffering too much drops from already low bitrate or something is wrong somewhere.

Looks flawless on my phone at 1080p outside of network since that's the only place I personally stream to, but he's getting blockies on his PC.

@MyInnerFred Nanana's buried treasure. Don't take that as an endorsement, i just happen to have the gif.

Error: 410

What are your fav anime memes? This one is one of my favs

e41de466443b2fb303d95f1563378bb4.jpg

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

combination of both, I usually pass an episode or 2 per day.

currently watching

Jitsu wa

Overlord

shimoneta to go to sleep (surprisingly effective, wonderfully boring content)

Arise Alt Arch

Casshern sins

Detroit Metal City

Gakkou Gurashi

Gangsta (next on queue)

Joshiraku

Lupin the 3rd - Fujiko Mine, really liking this one

Gundam 00

RahXephon

these are currently all "in progress" I pick from and watch whatever whenever I feel like it.

there is a lot of other stuff I have too that I haven't started but will watch eventually.

Damn that's more than what i expected.

I guess it has good and bad things, to watch all at the same time. An episode or 2 per day though? You were not kidding when u said you'd finish gangsta by the end of the year :P

What are your fav anime memes? This one is one of my favs

-snip-

I don't find that stuff funny tbh.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Watch anime legally they said.....it should be best  they said..... THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NETFLIX!?!?!

ab1286efc2.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Watch anime legally they said.....it should be best  they said..... THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NETFLIX!?!?!

i'll take baka for 500, cray.

also i'd probably watch an abridged version of UBW and stick with FZ instead.

@Vitalius it does have zombies, but I think MP is slightly more dead and there may or may not be more hackers on there. Very few and seldom on cod4, but YMMV.

the fun thing about PC gaming is that sometimes with the right setup, even if they're hacking, it's pretty even.

Error: 410

FRIENDS, MW1 (THE LAST GOOD COD) IS ON SALE FOR 10$

Best 10$ I spent on steam, most fun arcade shooter.

Buy it so we can all raid a server and murder each other to death

It still has the largest player base of all the CODs on PC, lol.

tNelyro.gif

Holy shit. A CoD game for less than $15??? The apocalypse is nigh.

Buying nyao.

Edit:

@helping world at war is $10 too. I remember that one being good as well.

I forget. Did it have zombies?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I just realized that school makes more sense when I read the book/s.

Unless you read something like this.  :lol:

stewart_textbook_info.jpg

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

If anyone wants to play CoD:MW1 with us and doesnt own the game, friend/message me on Steam with your username on LTT forums, and I'll gift it to you.

This offer is only available for Heaven Society members.

My steam profile is listed on my LTT profile.

The more people that join us; the more people's shit I get to wreck. Lol

MW1 was the first game I beat on PC. On a crappy laptop. With a touch pad.

I will destroy you (on a crappy laptop, with a touch pad, if I can't fix my computer).

† Christian Member †

If anyone wants to play CoD:MW1 with us and doesnt own the game, friend/message me on Steam with your username on LTT forums, and I'll gift it to you.

I will destroy you (on a crappy laptop, with a touch pad, if I can't fix my computer).

Do you guys play often? Might pick it up if it's a forum favourite :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I would love to join, but you are from US. It would help to know time when you guys usually play.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Aaaaaand that is that crazy week done with! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep a closer eye on this thread over the next week? Did I miss much...because the hundreds of notifications suggests I did ;)

Ah, new member! Welcome welcome! @Pandalf

Been slowly working my way through season 2 of SAO this week, and while I'm only about half way through, I must admit that I don't see why people seem to have a negative view on it. Sure, it isn't as well paced as season 1, but it is still incredibly pretty, and the characters are still really well written in my opinion. Part of the fun of anime for me is thinking about the world the story introduces and the stories I would tell with it. Hell, I planned an entire novel off just the title of Tokyo Ghoul and haven't watched a single episode of that! Season 2 has definitely given me some food for thought in that regard. Glad I decided to forge ahead and not miss it :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

@TopWargamer if you have time today can you stress test my server. I have it set to prefer HQ transcode but I have a friend nagging me about quality drops during high action/complex scenes. Specifically Jormundgand and noted some slight drops during Interstellar.

Will do. Since the issues are specific, it could be that some parts of some of the files in Jormundgand and Interstellar are corrupt. If it keeps happening, you should probably redownload them from a different source.

Do you know around what times the files start to crap out?

COMIC SANS

Been slowly working my way through season 2 of SAO this week, and while I'm only about half way through, I must admit that I don't see why people seem to have a negative view on it.

most people that hate saohate it from the start of the second half of the first season. It's only down hill from there. I myself have no desire to even watch season 2 after they fucked up asuna as a character

Been slowly working my way through season 2 of SAO this week, and while I'm only about half way through, I must admit that I don't see why people seem to have a negative view on it. Sure, it isn't as well paced as season 1, but it is still incredibly pretty, and the characters are still really well written in my opinion. Part of the fun of anime for me is thinking about the world the story introduces and the stories I would tell with it. Hell, I planned an entire novel off just the title of Tokyo Ghoul and haven't watched a single episode of that! Season 2 has definitely given me some food for thought in that regard. Glad I decided to forge ahead and not miss it :)

People have negative opinions towards SAO season 2 because it's divided in 3 arcs, and people liked the 1st one, thought the 2nd one was okay (they go back to the fairy world) and the 3rd one was not good. I think that's the general opinion, and tbh people like to remarc the bad things more than the good ones, so that's why.

Personally, i liked all the arcs, the last one is pretty feelsy and i enjoyed it. I enjoy romance in anime so while some people that enjoy just action and good fights didn't like the arcs of kirito and asuna on their honeymoon, i did enjoy that.