Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

most people that hate saohate it from the start of the second half of the first season. It's only down hill from there. I myself have no desire to even watch season 2 after they fucked up asuna as a character

ive tried so many times to watch both seasons but still cant get back into it 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

People have negative opinions towards SAO season 2 because it's divided in 3 arcs, and people liked the 1st one, thought the 2nd one was okay (they go back to the fairy world) and the 3rd one was not good. I think that's the general opinion, and tbh people like to remarc the bad things more than the good ones, so that's why.

Personally, i liked all the arcs, the last one is pretty feelsy and i enjoyed it. I enjoy romance in anime so while some people that enjoy just action and good fights didn't like the arcs of kirito and asuna on their honeymoon, i did enjoy that.

Fair enough. To be honest, I'm fairly forgiving with my anime, so they would have to do something pretty dire to make me unhappy once I've gotten into a story (Deathnote Ep25...I'm looking at you). That being said, I did really like the first arc, and would have loved the entire season to just have been that. However, I've not watched a "bad" episode yet.

I enjoy a good bit of romance as well, every bit as much as action, so the Kito-Asuna stuff was perfectly fine for me. That being said, I did think at the time that this wouldn't be to everyone's taste. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

FRIENDS, MW1 (THE LAST GOOD COD) IS ON SALE FOR 10$

Best 10$ I spent on steam, most fun arcade shooter.

Buy it so we can all raid a server and murder each other to death

It still has the largest player base of all the CODs on PC, lol.

I'd just knife/pistol people again... Noty.

FRIENDS, MW1 (THE LAST GOOD COD) IS ON SALE FOR 10$

Best 10$ I spent on steam, most fun arcade shooter.

Buy it so we can all raid a server and murder each other to death

It still has the largest player base of all the CODs on PC, lol.

I always thought the last good cod game was the original

Will do. Since the issues are specific, it could be that some parts of some of the files in Jormundgand and Interstellar are corrupt. If it keeps happening, you should probably redownload them from a different source.

Do you know around what times the files start to crap out?

It was fairly early during Jormundgand, probably with the first episode, it was bad for that so it shouldn't be too hard to spot. I didn't see it first hand but there was noticeable drop in quality during any action (I.e. less static, non-still) scenes.

For Interstellar try after 59 mins. It should be a fairly decent quality copy, RARBG 15gb.

3 min 30 and beyond into Akira.

there hasn't been much testing beyond that

@CatCloud i mean you could try but that's not going to work against many people in cod4

balance is pretty good

Error: 410

1? Never played it, what platform? my first was cod 3

@helping I'm saying that because that's what I ended up doing back in the days when I was playing together with a friend.

Pistol/knife was what I was best at. Sniping is what I wanted to be good at but the maps were tiny shit zones so I gave up.

That's your inner old man speaking.

The last good one was COD4

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Was COD4 the one in which you could knife somebody on the other end of the map?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I like how all the old COD games are only 50% off yet all the new terrible ones are 60%+ off.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Watch anime legally they said.....it should be best  they said..... THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NETFLIX!?!?!

i recommend looking at the VN after (or as) you watch ufo ubw. if not, at least know that ufo pretty much diverted from the VN, making ufoubw

edit: i'd also wait for the BD release 

Have only ever played COD 3, would always just suicide bazooka people at close range when in multiplayer. 

B7orj9QCIAELsr9.jpg

fred you have some explaining to do.

How can you ignore such a lovely wad of money?

It sure would be difficult to resist 70 000 Yen (or ~545€ / ~$589 USD)... That's more than I get in 3 months (notice how I did not say "earn"?)

reimu_by_miyach-d4vwjip.png

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It sure would be difficult to resist 70 000 Yen (or ~545€ / ~$589 USD)... That's more than I get in 3 months (notice how I did not say "earn"?)

did she tip him 10,000? I only see 60,000 in the image

are you saying she is a trap?

Don't they have "toys" for that as well?

i recommend looking at the VN after (or as) you watch ufo ubw. if not, at least know that ufo pretty much diverted from the VN, making ufoubw

edit: i'd also wait for the BD release 

I don't do VN's soo that won't ever happen

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

did she tip him 10,000? I only see 60,000 in the image

Aaaand of course I miscounted. I knew I was gonna make a mistake...

Then that'll be ~467€ / ~$505 USD. Still a lot of money, difficult to resist.

I somehow remember the original meme being "only" 6000 or 7000 Yen (~46€ / ~$50 USD)... Could easily live a month with that (longer if it weren't for ridiculous food prices)...

teatime_by_nekotaririn-d5ak3l1.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@helpings know what? I'll consider it.. I have some errands to do tomorrow that might bust my wallet, if not and the offer remains I might pick it up, does it include all maps? Or just the base game?

pretty sure PC version has all maps

there is no "view DLC" and no place to buy a map pack

Error: 410

fucking windows 10 changing my theme for no goddamn reason, why am i so annoyed by this, well i like cyan and its gone fucking grey and it looks dull and makes me feel depressed. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1