Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Detroit Metal City seems like it might be really good

Setup is a young college grad that loves pop music and wants to become a pop singer, but ended up in a metal band.

The girl in this scene also likes the kind of pop music he wants to sing, but hates the kind of music that he's currently making (he is Krauser)

not bad, had a few giggles

note the audio/res is really shit because it's hard to make a 2 minute webm <7mb

Wow, 100$ for a Sento and 100$ at a 3% off sale for Mami

DMC is awesome. I ended up marathoning it. Don't watch it if you are easily offended though because it is about 75% profanities and other stuff that some people will probably find offensive.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

DMC is awesome. I ended up marathoning it. Don't watch it if you are easily offended though because it is about 75% profanities and other stuff that some people will probably find offensive.

as long as the rest of it isn't fixed on screaming rape and soggy underpants jokes

Error: 410

I am out of anime to watch and need new recommendations. Any genre is fine, but it should have less than 100 episodes.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I am out of anime to watch and need new recommendations. Any genre is fine, but it should have less than 100 episodes.

Shakugan no Shana.

:ph34r:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Do yourself a favor and watch monster if you havent.

Shakugan no Shana.

Got my hands on that today! looks pretty good :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Chihayafuru

2 season, 25 eps each, watched the 50 eps in 2 days.

If you for some reason are not normal and you don't like it (jk)

Claymore

Steins;Gate

Katanagatari

Tokyo Ghoul

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Yozakura Quartet hana no uta

Guilty Crown

Lovely Complex

Special A

Just some random anime i've watched and liked.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

tumblr_m1tpdru2mM1r50h8oo1_500.gif

You will love it! ^_^

Looks like my kind of thing. Binging SOA at the mo, and am thoroughly enjoying it!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

as long as the rest of it isn't fixed on screaming rape and soggy underpants jokes

To be honest it kinda is. MC contrasts that by only doing those things while in costume. When he isn't dressed up he is usually listening to his swedish pop or whatever while thinking about some random chick he has a crush on.

But at 10min an episode it isn't too overpowering. It might be better to watch it when you need a break from whatever else you are watching.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Shakugan no Shana.

I remember i said i was going to watch it, and someone said something that made me not do it.

What is it? Has no ending or something?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I remember i said i was going to watch it, and someone said something that made me not do it.

I mean it kinda has an ending

tl;dr helping summary:

"ayyy, why didn't you say something lmao, misunderstandings haha xD this never happens at all haha i love u, b-baka"

*magical pendant interrupts, rambling about something*

" > 12(?) episode long misuderstanding, sry"

"gurl u got nice hair u wan sum fuk??"

Did you like Zero no tsuki-whatever? Would you mind watching it again with less fan service and not tied to some arbitrary school of mahou

Didn't mind either of the characters in ZnT?

If yes, you'll 90% like Shana

I will give it credit though, it is better than zero no t

I mean it kinda has an ending

tl;dr helping summary:

"ayyy, why didn't you say something lmao, misunderstandings haha xD this never happens at all haha i love u"

*magical pendant interrupts, rambling about something*

"12 episode long misuderstanding, sry"

"gurl u got nice hair u wan sum fuk??"

Did you like Zero no tsuki-whatever? Would you mind watching it again with less fan service and not tied to some arbitrary school of mahou

Didn't mind either of the characters in ZnT?

If yes, you'll 90% like Shana

I will give it credit though, it is better than zero no t

I liked zero no tsukaima, i guess i'll give it a try.

That TL;DR was funny ^^

i used to have something like that. until @Vitalius showed us that you can click a dropdown menu that leads you to the first unread post

huh, it took me 150 hours to finish reading F/sn. guess i'm a slow reader (then again i went back and reread some parts) 

edit: whoops not 150 hours. more like 80 or so 

Yeah, when comparing VN length you usually go by the voice acted lines strung together, clicking forward just as they finish talking.

Most people take longer than that though.

Do yourself a favor and watch monster if you havent.

Monster is brill. OH hey wait a minute ~it's Zappian!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I really don't know why people like Shana. It takes a half-decent premise, some fun side characters, and grinds them into the most boring, pointless anime. Maybe season 3 makes up for it a bit, but I wouldn't care to find out after the highschool harem slog that was season 1, and the mostly-lifeless angsty slog that was season 2. Only watch if you adore the obnoxious tsundere characters that Rie Kugimiya and JC Staff unite to unleash upon our psyches.

I really don't know why people like Shana. It takes a half-decent premise, some fun side characters, and grinds them into the most boring, pointless anime. Maybe season 3 makes up for it a bit, but I wouldn't care to find out after the highschool harem slog that was season 1, and the mostly-lifeless angsty slog that was season 2. Only watch if you adore the obnoxious tsundere characters that Rie Kugimiya and JC Staff unite to unleash upon our psyches.

Yeah, I dropped it halfway through season 1. 

Anyways.... Durarara!! is okay. Its not def not amazing. I'm on episode 15 atm. Maybe it will get better? Its not boring at least. I'm just not a huge fan of some of the characters.

Watched Both Vampire D movies 10/10

Rewatched Bebop 10/10

Ushio To Tora thus far is very enjoyable. I like all the cliche stuff. I just hope they animate all of the manga and make it a long series. For a beginning to a longer show its great. 

snip

I never lost a paintball match before, My simple flanking and cover fire methods for my team just works every time on other teams IDK whether it's pure genius or the other teams are just stupid AF

Well technically I've lost one in a tournament by default since two of our members got stuck in traffic. 

I remember getting flanked before while I was the only one left giving cover fire. I ended up getting a headshot from the side. the only thing I kept thinking atm was "Why the hell does it have to be a white ball, Now I look like somebody came on my ear "

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

11986344_878722292181145_232499122250036

i found this a lot more hilarious then i probably should have 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thats beautiful

Well if it's like zero no tsukaima, you just don't care about quality, personally i just want retarded comedy and some romantic moments, thats all i cared on ZnT.

I certainly wouldn't mind a Clementine daki

gcdMC7O.png?1

Zgw0JZW.jpg

shout-out to the 2 of you that get this

Well if it's like zero no tsukaima, you just don't care about quality, personally i just want retarded comedy and some romantic moments, thats all i cared on ZnT.

Heh. Sure, if you've already seen all the good stuff that's out there, or are so drunk you don't care... but otherwise why waste the time? Doubly so when there are better anime you can watch a second time and get more enjoyment.

I certainly wouldn't mind a Clementine daki

Putting her on a daki would at least give her character a point for existence, I guess.

Something amazing just came in!

yay headset buddys.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN