Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

because. 

i'll have a better mic and headphones so why not

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

11990536_10205145921629932_1728431910356

Guess who's system is now inverted :D

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

nice, same

how long did it take you?

-snip-

About 5-6 hours. Its a Genesis 9000.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Is there any benefit to that?

GPU sag is alot better to manage, and it looks badass. 

|King Of The Lost|

GPU sag is alot better to manage, and it looks badass. 

I guess.

I keep wanting to tilt my head when looking at the picture.

Gah.

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

Why not?

Blarg

just going to leave this here http://gamejolt.com/games/pokepanties/90128

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

just going to leave this here http://gamejolt.com/games/pokepanties/90128

This week on Pokemon gone wild: snorlax is drunk and hitting cressalia.. How far will it go

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

what the f**k twitter is now spying on me

[That Twitter is a Spy!.jpg]

So many companies and services spy nowadays, that it'll take less effort to name those who don't spy on civilians. Also, Twitter has been doing this for a good while now.

Just assume that everyone is a spy.

undercover_by_vilssonify-d4yfee1.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So many companies and services spy nowadays, that it'll take less effort to name those who don't spy on civilians. Also, Twitter has been doing this for a good while now.

Just assume that everyone is a spy.

ok, but seriously i dont go on twitter much and i dont talk much about wanting to code and such so how would it know that i want to learn how to code

Spoiler

ok, but seriously i dont go on twitter much and i dont talk much about wanting to code and such so how would it know that i want to learn how to code

In their "Terms of Use", it is stated that amongst many things they can use on your phone, they have access to your phone's internet history, storage data, and have unrestricted use of internet connectivity. They also have all of the customized adds, gps location and other privacy violating settings enabled by default, and who knows if disabling them will do anything? Only they will know.

This is not limited to Twitter though. Almost every other company does this.

noire_style_by_mrriar-d5oowl8.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

In their "Terms of Use", it is stated that amongst many things they can use on your phone, they have access to your phone's internet history, storage data, and have unrestricted use of internet connectivity. They also have all of the customized adds, gps location and other privacy violating settings enabled by default, and who knows if disabling them will do anything? Only they will know.

This is not limited to Twitter though. Almost every other company does this.

i dont have a phone though

Spoiler

i dont have a phone though

What they do is hardly dependent on whether one is using a phone or a computer. Both can be spied on quite easily by the companies.

There is no privacy in this day and age. It sucks, but we can't do a thing against it.

What they do is hardly dependent on whether one is using a phone or a computer. Both can be spied on quite easily by the companies.

There is no privacy in this day and age. It sucks, but we can't do a thing against it.

but you said "phones internet history"

Spoiler

but you said "phones internet history"

I assumed you were using it on your phone. I was mistaken.

I assumed you were using it on your phone. I was mistaken.

i dont have one yet

Spoiler

Uhhhh.....

Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

If you have time for such a long series... it's huge. Plus there's a new adaptation on the way, so it might be worth holding on, given the time investment.

meh

Why not?

cause its not very nice.

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

TheProfosist:

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

Love Hina

School Rumble

BashZeStampeedo:

Record of Lodoss War

Slayers

Escaflowne

GTO

Serial Experiments Lain

Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Big O

Banner of the Stars

Excel Saga

Haibane Renmei

His and Her Circumstances

Hellsing (the first anime)

Neo Ranga

Jin Roh

Where is suggestion thread? ?_?

meh

cause its not very nice.

Its one week. Fred doesnt even give us options sometimes.

Blarg

special weeks are always good...im kind of thinking of doing a recap week with past winning anime and their manga to try and get manga into the mix

Too many smurfs and derankers. Took way longer than it should have.

Jesus Christ tell me about it. There are so many surfs in the GN range (I'm GN3)

Edit: I just noticed you have 31 wins wtfff, I have about the same but I'm not MGE:(((

Also hi guys I'm alive, did ya miss me? I know I only posted like twice because my friend wanted me to but I'm important! !!

Where is suggestion thread? ?_?

just @ me of quote the original post here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-3287#entry5937387

I said it was starting in a week not that it was one week. So now that I give you options you dont want them? the internet is so fickle.