Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i want school to just die, it doesn't teach you a damn thing about how to do stuff in life like balancing check books, buying houses, etc

I forgot alot of the stuff I learned in high School.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

School is just like a certification process for a product, but for humans instead. 

Ex.

Sure your phone don't need and probably won't ever use that fancy waterproof feature, but you sure feel somewhat better knowing you have the feature.

That's what employers like to feel when hiring people who have gone through school.

School is just like a certification process for a product, but for humans instead. 

Ex.

Sure your phone don't need and probably won't ever use that fancy waterproof feature, but you sure feel somewhat better knowing you have the feature.

That's what employers like to feel when hiring people who have gone through school.

i plan on being my own employer because i plan on making games and animations, and i might think about starting my own tech or game or animation company

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Nooooooo! This is why you always double check things. Server stuff is on hold, psu only had a single 8-pin cpu power connector instead of the two that I needed. Ordered an adaptor but it won't be here until Monday.

Finally got bored of Skyrim though (thank god, I spent all my time on it) so I can get back to watching anime. Any reccomendations?

Edit: Wait what?! Kissanime is down for a month? daaaaaaamn iiiiiiiiiit. I don't want to go find a new site.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I saw that it is on Sale on Steam rightnow for $45 USD. The Suite 13 version is $90 on Amazon. Would I really need the extra features that the Suite offers? I will only be doing unboxings of the Anime stuff I buy. Nothing else really.

Nah. Suite version might have some additions, but it's not worth 45$ more IMO.

speaking of math , the square root of potato is 9

⑨?

bT561.jpg

Says something about your math skills... #Rekt   [/joke]

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

⑨?

Cool thank I think I'll go ahead and buy it now that's it's on sale. Now to find a pretty decent camera.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

this gives me goosebumps idk why

(Team Konohamaru)

NARUTO.full.1917638.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I was an art major if I want to get a complicated math problem solved I just ask my friend that is working on his phd in mathematics but normally I just get things like 2+2 does not always = 4 kind of thing from him lol

That part is easy. Just change the base system. 

2+2 in Trinary (0, 1, & 2, like Binary with 0 & 1, but with 2) equals 11. 

I mean, there are more complicated ways involving imaginary numbers and Calculus, but why take the long way?

@helping cool. Thanks. Good luck with that extra y. I feel like I know why that is treated differently, but I'm most likely certainly wrong.

The answer is 41,250 square degrees (based on Googling). A square degree is what it sounds like. A 1 degree by 1 degree area.

Based on what I read after googling, a degree is basically SurfaceArea:Radius as a ratio. A circle and a sphere can have the same radius, but the surface area is much greater (spheres = most surface area anyway, and again, another whole dimension) with a sphere.

this gives me goosebumps idk why

(Team Konohamaru)

Who is the third one? (in a spoiler, plz) Just tell me his relation to who he looks like. I will eventually watch all the Naruto stuff, but I stopped way back in the War arc. Maybe one day.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Alright so @Charger is doing something special this week so I thought I would go the next week. I was thinking Anime Classics. Ones that popped into my head right away are below.

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

These might count too:

Love Hina

School Rumble

I guess im feeling nostalgic and you guys get to join in on the fun. Do you guys have more ideas of anime that would fit into this list? If so quote this post and go at it!

⑨?

snip

Says something about your math skills... #Rekt [/joke]

I was so bored I actually did the math assuming each letter has a number a=1 and z=26

post-121932-0-35539900-1441253688_thumb.

I can does maths /topkek/ upside down pic is upside down xD 

post-121932-0-35539900-1441253688_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I was so bored I actually did the math assuming each letter has a number a=1 and z=26

-snip-

but, 9^2 is 81, not 87...

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Who is the third one? (in a spoiler, plz) Just tell me his relation to who he looks like. I will eventually watch all the Naruto stuff, but I stopped way back in the War arc. Maybe one day.

I can't remember his name actually, I'm too lazy to read it up. But as for the relation he is the

you sure?
well fine
son of Sai and
Ino edit: mixed it up see other edit

edit: Oh crapI mixed it up a bit I just realized it's a different person altogether.

are you still sure?

okay fine
He is brought to the village and Identified as a son of Orochimaru, but nobody knows who his real parents are or if Orochimaru really is his father

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

but, 9^2 is 81, not 87...

shhhhh >.> i was slightly drunk when doing maths xD

the is sqaure root of 87 is actually 9.32737905309

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I can't remember his name actually, I'm too lazy to read it up. But as for the relation he is the

you sure?
well fine
son of Sai and
Ino

I don't recognize any of them I feel like I should probably look into the stuff that has been coming out recently

Chihayafuru season 2 (great).

The problem with being the middle part of a story is that you have to live up to expectations that are nigh impossible to meet, AND you're not going to be able to meet them, because you won't even contain the series' ending. Everything's basically stacked against you. And yet, despite this, and despite adding characters who are hardly likable from the start, and despite being mostly about just playing Karuta, this season is even more gripping than season one. How gripping? Well, eelnico09 on these forums started watching Chiahayafuru when I was only part-way through season 2, and chugged through the entire series before I did. It does this by showing the nuance of Karuta in ways that don't bore you, but simply show how the characters themselves are growing, both the protagonists and their rivals. Every match feels unique, almost every person feels like a person, and even when you think you know what's going to happen, it doesn't always end up that way, and the journey to get there is really entertaining. Plus it even manages to have a great ending for the season, without killing your interest in watching more. I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy rewatching this series so much... season 3 when?

Actually, I'm... (9). so-so.

I was hoping for more from their inevitable pool episode. Frankly this wasn't terribly worthwhile unless you're a total sucker for generic romcom antics or like seeing entire episodes wasted to see characters get to Japanese friendship 2nd base (calling each other by first name). But I'd watch Ore Monogatari if I wanted to ship or see some decent relationship progress - I watch this for the harem parody. I don't care which girl MC ends up with here, or if he gets a full-out harem ending just for giggles. I hope the funny part of this series isn't over yet.

Rinne (22). decent.

The problem with consistently decent comedies is that there's not really about them to worth of discussion - you can't give away the jokes, and everything else is just joke-setup. I mean, who wants to hear about typical-sounding "Christmas episode" trappings? Worse, comedies like Rinne are about repeated character-humor and sketch-gags that by all rights should be boring as sin. And yet even after 22 episodes, I still find it amusing when they insist that a kotatsu is just a kotatsu, or repeatedly show how dumb Ageha is, or how poor Rinne is. By all rights I should be bored, but I find it maintains a consistency that few anime comedies achieve. Few of these anime have enough material to last more than a few episodes, and then they usually settle into a rut of just saying the same cliched jokes anime always do, without it feeling like they've made those jokes their own. Rinne seems to have just chosen the jokes it knows how to make amusing no matter how many times you hear 'em.

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

These might count too:

Love Hina

School Rumble

A few jump to mind:

Kenshin

Ranma 1/2

Mysterious Cities of Gold

Astro Boy

Galaxy Express 999

Maison Ikkoku

City Hunter

Space Runaway Ideon

Record of Lodoss War

Slayers

Fan service done right:

I'm not seeing what's fan service-y about this.

Your shit...

https://i.imgur.com/MZQGy9z.webm

...is about to get rekt.

@RedSphyxis Thanks.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think the best part of that image is the fact that she's a snake

See that tiny light reaching escape velocity for the Universe? No, of course you don't.

Well, it was the joke. And boy did I miss it.

>3 capital ships drop in suddenly

NOPENOPENOPENOPE

https://i.imgur.com/DPOQTJG.webm

https://i.imgur.com/DPOQTJG.gif

That drop-in animation tho...

256138_o.gif

That audio tho...

† Christian Member †

Looking back at the spring season to see if I found anything interesting because the only show I've watched from it so far is Danmachi and I found this:

http://www.animemaru.com/kekkai-sensen-delayed-until-people-lose-interest/

Cool thank I think I'll go ahead and buy it now that's it's on sale. Now to find a pretty decent camera.

What camera(s) do you have now available? For starters, modern smartphone cameras are fine for beginners, and and not actually bad in good lighting. In case there's not enough light, get some more, like with a makeshift soft box (can be done with just a bright white monitor, or even a flashlight with a piece of paper in the front of the bulb), or utilize natural lighting (open up curtains to let sunlight come in, if possible. Doesn't have to be sunlight, but you get the idea).

I can give advice on cameras if necessary, but not so much on the audio side.

attachicon.gif image.jpeg

You are actually better than I am at math. I am terrible at it, and math is not my strongest subject; because of that, I am borderline failing at physics and chemistry.

But at least math is something I can understand, unlike Swedish... (all mandatory Swedish courses have been failures for me)

Fan service done right:

original.jpg

Kojima would be proud.

I think the best part of that image is the fact that she's a snake

"Snake", as in a creature, or character? In case of former, I am clueless.

Still though, got the reference, as it's a very obvious one.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I think that is miia from monster musume. I have not watched or read it so i cant tell what is ecchi fan art vs real imaged from the manga / anime lol

so i will leave this image that seems like it may be a screen shot of the anime

THNiB2n.png

idk her personality

this show about touching chimera butts is so fucking pervasive I already know the entire cast without having seen as much as a gif about it.

Error: 410

What camera(s) do you have now available? For starters, modern smartphone cameras are fine for beginners, and and not actually bad in good lighting. In case there's not enough light, get some more, like with a makeshift soft box (can be done with just a bright white monitor, or even a flashlight with a piece of paper in the front of the bulb), or utilize natural lighting (open up curtains to let sunlight come in, if possible. Doesn't have to be sunlight, but you get the idea).

I can give advice on cameras if necessary, but not so much on the audio side.

I tried using my Nexus 6 camera but the auto focus on it sucks. I will be doing figure unboxings and overviews. So I need it to focus on small things like that to get the best detail. 

I currently also have a Sony Cybershot camera that I bought a while back (3years).

@Ruostunut kokis

Spoiler

-