Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This one is apparently getting uncensored. 

http://kotaku.com/steam-is-getting-an-uncensored-sex-game-1728006494

ok thanks

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

from reading headlines alone what I gathered was it's about homosexual relationships which previously weren't a thing, I don't think.

however, there's technically no reason for steam not to sell adult content since they already sell 18+ content

I have no problem with that idea. I just request the ability to hide games from your public profile lol

from reading headlines alone what I gathered was it's about homosexual relationships which previously weren't a thing, I don't think.

however, there's technically no reason for steam not to sell adult content since they already sell 18+ content

I meant the uncensoring part. 

I have no problem with that idea. I just request the ability to hide games from your public profile lol

yeah that need to be a thing

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Lord Gaben will still know. 

He's always watching us.

>.> 

<.<

Lord Gaben will still know. 

He's always watching us.

>.> 

<.<

am i the only one who is tired of all this lord gaben crap

Spoiler

Didn't know Steam was going to have uncensored Hentai games now.

This one is apparently getting uncensored. 

http://kotaku.com/steam-is-getting-an-uncensored-sex-game-1728006494

From the science I've just done I believe this game has a high chance of being the type of game that will only show nipples at the most

nothing really new to steam

I've logged 666 hours in Sakura clicker, still deciding if I want to commit to Sakura Spirit.

Error: 410

-snip-

Oh.. ok. Here's a few random ones I recall being from 1990-2001 or so:

Escaflowne

GTO

Serial Experiments Lain

Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Giant Robo

Cardcaptor Sakura

Big O

Crest/Banner of the Stars

Excel Saga

Haibane Renmei

His and Her Circumstances

Hellsing (the first anime)

Hare+Guu

Neo Ranga

Popolocrois Monogatari

Sci-fi Harry

Jin Roh

Outlaw Star

Simoun

Escaflowne

GTO

Serial Experiments Lain

Big O

Banner of the Stars

Excel Saga

Haibane Renmei

Neo Ranga

Jin Roh

Cardcaptor Sakura - right thing too long kinda wrong genre

Outlaw Star - already suggested my self :P

Simoun - not all that great in my opinion

am i the only one who is tired of all this lord gaben crap

nope that and pcmasterrace are both annoying.

When steam came out it was such crap that you were luck if things were working. I was forced on to steam when it was new and they killed the won servers for cs. I still view it as bad because of the problems it had.

When steam came out it was such crap that you were luck if things were working. I was forced on to steam when it was new and they killed the won servers for cs. I still view it as bad because of the problems it had.

good i'm not the only one

Spoiler

what the f**k twitter is now spying on me post-53818-0-47273000-1441328451.jpg

post-53818-0-47273000-1441328451.jpg

Spoiler

what the f**k twitter is now spying on me attachicon.giftwitter is spying on me now.JPG

better get your tinfoil hat ! 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

better get your tinfoil hat ! 

yeah, i probably should

Spoiler

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

TheProfosist:

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

Love Hina

School Rumble

BashZeStampeedo:

Record of Lodoss War

Slayers

Escaflowne

GTO

Serial Experiments Lain

Big O

Banner of the Stars

Excel Saga

Haibane Renmei

Neo Ranga

Jin Roh

The joke is no longer a joker and that's an issue.

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

Uhhhh.....

Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

knew it was going to absolutely fail 

Spoiler

Uhhhh.....

Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

If you have time for such a long series... it's huge. Plus there's a new adaptation on the way, so it might be worth holding on, given the time investment.

If you have time for such a long series... it's huge. Plus there's a new adaptation on the way, so it might be worth holding on, given the time investment.

Damn they're rebooting the whole thing, not just another movie/OVA.

hmmmmmmm....

Didn't know Steam was going to have uncensored Hentai games now. 

Yep.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

can i also be one of your headset buddy's i currently have a headset and i plan on getting new headphones with a v moda mic

no you have to have a hyper x cloud.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

This stupid concept of a game is one that breaks the mold.

At this rate we will have secrets of water chamber on steam which I have as many issues with as the notorious hatred....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

no you have to have a hyper x cloud.

why do i have to have the hyper x cloud to be one

Spoiler

why do i have to have the hyper x cloud to be one

because. 

Cpu: