Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Give me a few years and we'll talk

This is now the csgo topic I guess

Few years ? I got like in one year #noboost.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

http://imgur.com/gallery/uXCjz/new meh new case color scheme and fancy cable management :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

How early are we talking?

Not sure what has been watched before so i'll just link my favorites.

- Samurai Champloo

- Cowboy Bebop

- Trigun

- Dragon Ball

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Sailor Moon

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Lupin III

- FIst of the North Star

@Charger should I meake a thread just for this I mean this does seems to be working well as it at least.

What? Where did you come up with that? 

You said its not nice that that you two pick all the suggestions. I said Fred doesn't even let us have options some weeks. Unless you are taking over the weekly threads until all of your suggestions are selected then it would only be for one week.

Also Crunchyroll can go die or just not even offer a free option.

One ad before. Ok. Another ad after the intro. Not cool but fine. Whatever. Continues to play two more additional ads. Go die. 

I guess Im done with anime for a while.

do you really want to know where I came up with that?

@Charger should I meake a thread just for this I mean this does seems to be working well as it at least.

I dont really think it needs a thread of its own but I dont really care lol ask @MyInnerFred... Im still trying to work out what im going to do for this weeks threads myself lol

I dont really think it needs a thread of its own but I dont really care lol ask @MyInnerFred... Im still trying to work out what im going to do for this weeks threads myself lol

Maybe put in the suggestions thread? idk gets buried here. I guess.

Maybe put in the suggestions thread? idk gets buried here. I guess.

that is what i did for what im doing and just tagged the people I thought would be the most help in what i was looking for

How early are we talking?

Not sure what has been watched before so i'll just link my favorites.

- Samurai Champloo

- Cowboy Bebop

- Trigun

- Dragon Ball

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Sailor Moon

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Lupin III

- FIst of the North Star

Afro Samurai dubbed.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

11990536_10205145921629932_1728431910356

Guess who's system is now inverted :D

Is there some sort of special benefit?

Wait what?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is there some sort of special benefit?

Wait what?

Inverted systems don't show the GPU's PCB and instead show the actual sexy side of it for one.

Anime classics suggestions. 

Alright so anime classics week has been moved over to the suggestion thread. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/?p=5946358

^^^

Edit: @MyInnerFred

YES.

46213-Yes-yes-yes-gif-nAXE.gif

Dat moment when Han Solo figures it all out (Star Wars spoilers).

http://cdn2.streamable.com/video/webm/apzq.webm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So, Funimation is realeasing a new super box set.  This one is for FMA!   9/15 is the release date. 

attachicon.gifFMA flat layout.jpg

Had to resize the image to upload, so sowwy for small text.

http://shop.funimation.com/The-Complete-Series-Collectors-Edition_2

Link to product

Update to release date!

Cool. too much stuff that I would never do anything with. Just the bluerays in the fancy box I would probably buy.

Blarg

My school made me sign a health waiver for my lab class/zoology lab.  We have to work with stuff like formaldehyde.  We aren't allowed to eat or drink in the lab, and we aren't allowed to splash the chemicals.  Do I really need to sign something based on common sense in college?

yes... yes you do.

I just feel like you should be knowing what you're getting yourself into rather than signing a stupid health waiver.  But, that's just me.

People are stupid and like to sue other people because of it. Its more of legal protection that common sense.

Blarg

I just feel like you should be knowing what you're getting yourself into rather than signing a stupid health waiver.  But, that's just me.

things I have done for college... make beer, cast metal, cast resin, use welders, plasma cutters, oxy acetylene torches, make knives, use power tools for metal working and wood working and I don't recall ever signing anything for those things but if I went on a field trip I had to get myself there and still sign my right to sue away lol

3 minutes into the disappearance of nagato yuki and its already bloody has a ship

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE LINK THAT VIDEO

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

I dont know any old anime, and i don't like them very much ethier. Mainly because of old arstyle/quality/animation.

Da Capo is pretty old right? I wanted to see it but couldn't find it in watcheable quality.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

post what

14cdfb4b7e5422a75d80805da906c336.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i swear to god ....

post-121932-0-71057800-1441350011.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Off-topic:

So today morning at school the opening for the school day in the auditorium was a little different, since there are 2 Italian teachers visiting us for 2 weeks. They were showing off their school, which is near Rome, and also showed some documentaries about Rome then and now. Nearly everything seemed way too familiar to me... and then I remembered that most of the locations they showed were in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood too... And looking at the computer-generated images what the places most likely used to look like didn't help at suppressing the thoughts "Been there, climbed that". The tetris-effect is strong... :lol:

That was also the last AC game I played until I just dropped the series.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.