Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Uhhhh.....

Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

If you have time for such a long series... it's huge. Plus there's a new adaptation on the way, so it might be worth holding on, given the time investment.

meh

Why not?

cause its not very nice.

Are you guys really just going to let @BashZeStampeedo and I pick all the possible choices for the upcoming Anime Classics week? Were looking at 90's or maybe early 00's anime.

TheProfosist:

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

Love Hina

School Rumble

BashZeStampeedo:

Record of Lodoss War

Slayers

Escaflowne

GTO

Serial Experiments Lain

Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Big O

Banner of the Stars

Excel Saga

Haibane Renmei

His and Her Circumstances

Hellsing (the first anime)

Neo Ranga

Jin Roh

Where is suggestion thread? ?_?

meh

cause its not very nice.

Its one week. Fred doesnt even give us options sometimes.

Blarg

special weeks are always good...im kind of thinking of doing a recap week with past winning anime and their manga to try and get manga into the mix

Too many smurfs and derankers. Took way longer than it should have.

Jesus Christ tell me about it. There are so many surfs in the GN range (I'm GN3)

Edit: I just noticed you have 31 wins wtfff, I have about the same but I'm not MGE:(((

Also hi guys I'm alive, did ya miss me? I know I only posted like twice because my friend wanted me to but I'm important! !!

Where is suggestion thread? ?_?

just @ me of quote the original post here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-3287#entry5937387

I said it was starting in a week not that it was one week. So now that I give you options you dont want them? the internet is so fickle.

Too many smurfs and derankers. Took way longer than it should have.  @cesrai

xD, expect my post about that match you linked me and how to improve or like send me a new one if you think you have improved and you got better.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

xD, expect my post about that match you linked me and how to improve or like send me a new one if you think you have improved and you got better.

I send you new game. You on steam?

Talk about the old game too. 

lets see how high you can get.

Anyone wanna bet I can get global by end of this year ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I send you new game. You on steam?

Talk about the old game too.

I will. I'm trying to get on Steam but it's being a dickhead right now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Jesus Christ tell me about it. There are so many surfs in the GN range (I'm GN3)

Edit: I just noticed you have 31 wins wtfff, I have about the same but I'm not MGE:(((

Also hi guys I'm alive, did ya miss me? I know I only posted like twice because my friend wanted me to but I'm important! !!

Oh uhhhh i played with my friends in casual a lot and they're all MGE+ 

it's for the best sometimes

Democracy can be pretty shit

also Witchblade ED is pretty nice.

kinda vanilla sounding, but still good.

@Jacona this was pretty alright

Error: 410

Oh uhhhh i played with my friends in casual a lot and they're all MGE+

Ah

I play with GNM-MG2s (but I'm just bad at the game overall, although I only play against higher ranks so I'm not sure. God forbid I solo queue.)

I bet you a $10 skin lmao

;_; just looked at calendar it's 9/4/2015 ( I meant school year xD ). There is no way I'm getting global in these three months.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Ah

I play with GNM-MG2s (but I'm just bad at the game overall, although I only play against higher ranks so I'm not sure. God forbid I solo queue.)

I actually like solo que so good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Alright so @Charger is doing something special this week so I thought I would go the next week. I was thinking Anime Classics. Ones that popped into my head right away are below.

Tenchi (all older variants Myo, Tokyo, Universe)

You're Under Arrest

Outlaw Star

Patlabor

These might count too:

Love Hina

School Rumble

I guess im feeling nostalgic and you guys get to join in on the fun. Do you guys have more ideas of anime that would fit into this list? If so quote this post and go at it!

How early are we talking?

Not sure what has been watched before so i'll just link my favorites.

- Samurai Champloo

- Cowboy Bebop

- Trigun

- Dragon Ball

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Sailor Moon

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Lupin III

- FIst of the North Star

Yeah, i prefer solo queue sometimes. Some of my friends are really bad despite their rank. 

;_; just looked at calendar it's 9/4/2015 ( I meant school year xD ). There is no way I'm getting global in these three months.

rip

In my experience the randoms I've gotten matched up with are toxic and just all around no fun to play with. Maybe I just have bad luck :(

it's for the best sometimes

Democracy can be pretty shit

also Witchblade ED is pretty nice.

kinda vanilla sounding, but still good.

One of the few benefits of a dictatorship/monarchy is that things get decided fast. Because only one persons opinion actually matters.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

just @ me of quote the original post here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-3287#entry5937387

I said it was starting in a week not that it was one week. So now that I give you options you dont want them? the internet is so fickle.

What? Where did you come up with that? 

You said its not nice that that you two pick all the suggestions. I said Fred doesn't even let us have options some weeks. Unless you are taking over the weekly threads until all of your suggestions are selected then it would only be for one week.

Also Crunchyroll can go die or just not even offer a free option.

One ad before. Ok. Another ad after the intro. Not cool but fine. Whatever. Continues to play two more additional ads. Go die. 

I guess Im done with anime for a while.

Blarg

In my experience the randoms I've gotten matched up with are toxic and just all around no fun to play with. Maybe I just have bad luck :(

Noooo solo que in low ranks is bad in high ranks it's just better.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

... Read this.

I want to read more of this. If you are interested in Warhammer 40K lore, read Gaunts Ghosts -> Eisenhorn -> Ravenor to start, then go from there (based on recommendations on Reddit, as I haven't read anything beyond the above paragraph).

The movie "Event Horizon" is so much like 40K that it's been accepted as canon as a prequel to the universe. I plan to watch it soon.

@MyInnerFred @wolfgang

The anime is strong with the Warhammer 40K universe.

HoloIsThatYou.png

Reverse image search that if you want the original. It has a nude angel on the flag (which I cut out). It doesn't show sexual or explicit details. Just an outline of her body with the whole thing being skin-toned.

I feel like you guys have posted some of this stuff before like 100's of pages ago.

Mah saber.

Yeah, I posted the battle sister a few times and few others, i love warhammer :3

Hmm that Saber marine I havent seen before :o

pfft

I'm not a low rank...

Ehh... get DMG first.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ